Brave Browser

Anyone using this?
I just decided to give this a try . . so far so good.
Anyone else have any opinions on this shit?

the mobile version is superior to the desktop one.

im going to give that a try soon.

Google is way too embedded into my shit.

I have no reason to use it over Firefox

For the last fucking time, it's a shitty chromium clone made in fucking ELECTRON and it serves you ads

how worse can it get?

what's your suggestion? Iridium? Palemoon?

Waterfox.

>recommending SoroScape

Waterfox isn't firefox you mouthbreather

book mark managers literally broken. had to stop using cus of that lol

It is a bit rough and some features are annoyingly implemented or just don't work, but it is fast and stable and I like its integrated adblocker and privacy options.

It never starts maximized and I can't forcee it to do so.
The new tab square links load some cancer by default and are useless.

Also the images that load are also redundant and slow down the startup time.

The desktop version is fucking TRASH

>cant use good extensions like ublock origin and umatrix because they push their own ads
Its shit

This

but the point is to actually allow ads to earn Crypto currency. You can still block those ads if you want.

ublock origin and umtarix give you more control. You dont earn crypto the sites you visit do. Plus it lacks tons of other extensions.

its shit
its inbuilt ad blocker is shit too
ublock is way better

You can't stop the ads, it's a perpetual rat race. What can be done instead is to encourage good behavior and punish shit behavior. Adblock the terrible popups and slide-in videos and allow through simple image ads on the bottom / side of the webpage. There is no solution to this cancer that involves total removal of ads, only accommodation on respectable terms.

It keeps asking me to buy something and I'm one more time away from uninstalling.

>Chromium with ad blocker
no thanks.

>You can't stop the ads

>found out about advanced mode for uBlock because of this webm

I am crowned idiot.