If dark mode is so wanted by all the internet fags why dont browsers make some header like 'wants-dark' so that the...

if dark mode is so wanted by all the internet fags why dont browsers make some header like 'wants-dark' so that the website we are on handles it instead of having to search for the switch everytime i enter private mode/clear my cookies

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Not_Track
userstyles.org/styles/141626/dark-Sup
ux.stackexchange.com/questions/53264/dark-or-white-color-theme-is-better-for-the-eyes#53268
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_Not_Track

These guys are assholes

>wearing jeans shorts past the age of 12

why am I not surprised those guys are douchebags

fuck that piece of shit dog. cunt.

Since no site implements wants-dark, no browser implements wants-dark. Since no browser implements wants-dark, no site implements wants-dark.

wow internet is stupid

what did he do?

that pic was probably taken in the early 2000s when jean shorts were okay.

that dog is child rapist

did they even have colors in 2000s?

most sites are still using a white background with no option to change it

He raped a child.

it is a doggy dog world out there

Only l33t underage "hackers" and the occasional ulillillia-tier autist use dark mode.

i just like it being easy on the eyes

* {background-color:#000;}

What was the child wearing at the time?

is good yes? very dark

Install Stylus

>if dark mode is so wanted by all the internet fags why dont browsers make some header like 'wants-dark' so that the website we are on handles it instead of having to search for the switch everytime i enter private mode/clear my cookies
this is a great fucking idea

I am submitting it as a feedback to firefox, hopwfully we will see something similar

harley quinn cossplay

Firefox color override werks for me

All 3 monitors have reasonably dark programs running, open website, big white blob in view.

dark mode is not that wanted
i get asked so much
>ew your computer is so weird why is it black
that i have to resort to
>what, are you racist?

Please rate. Made with love.
userstyles.org/styles/141626/dark-Sup Forums

absolutely ugly blue lines

are you a burger? do you still wear tshirts that are 5 times too big for you +niggershorts?

here in euope denim shorts are quite popular during summer, I bought a pair last year from g-star

just set your display to negative colors, problem solved

Give your best argument as to why dark mode/themes are bad

how I have stylus installed and couple of Sup Forums themes and after blocking *smcheck.org; *piguiqproxy.com; *amgload.net; in firewall I still get pic related

cuz ur a faget

use ublock

because fuck you, that's why.

why? how is that gonna help?

No time for questions just do it

Because HTTP is a clusterfuck as it is and the last thing it needs is browser vendors polluting it with even more non-standard headers.
Because some of us still remember one particular browser's "creative additions" to HTML like and other abominations.
Because website themes have fuck all to do with the actual protocol for transferring motherfucking hypertext.
And yes, DNT is fucking retarded, too.

>the last thing it needs is browser vendors polluting it with even more non-standard headers
Is there a standard HTTP header for specifying a set of miscellaneous options?

Because "dark modes" aren't less tiring on your eyes and are harder to read.
I don't care what your intuition about dark backgrounds say. It's been studied.

source?

>I have unsourced statistics that say your opinion is wrong.
>you can't like what I don't like

Old study but ux.stackexchange.com/questions/53264/dark-or-white-color-theme-is-better-for-the-eyes#53268

So I don't have an astigmatism or high refresh rate monitor.
I can read just fine thanx

Yeah but using a dark theme in some places and switching to a light theme in others is the worst kind of pain.

> don't have a high refresh rate monitor
But you do. That will have presumably been in reference to CRT where even static images get refreshed whereas on an LCD the rate is effectively infinite while the image doesn't change

only if you're sitting in a dark room. in which case it'd still be easier on your eyes to just turn on the light and use a bright theme.

you know, humans evolved to be awake during the day. when everything is bright. not at night, where everything is dark and it's hard to see. THAT is actually more eye straining.

Some Sup Forums skins are kinda broken because they're too old and stuff

I actually gave up on trying to make Sup Forums dark, I use the stock Burichan theme

Test other skins on other websites to see if it works

>are you a burger?
yes
>do you still wear tshirts that are 5 times too big for you +niggershorts?
This was the style in the early 2000s, but now the niggers wear tight clothes. I just wear a tshirt and cargo shorts.