Really makes you think

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_North_America
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7kj-LImUE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This pic was before impeachment, right?

>Why didn't you invest in eastern Poland, dad?
Well?

SOON

>mongolia

Around those times

I can understand the uk is going down the drain especially with the recent vote, but what has sweden done to lose its standing

Update this. Now we have based liberals on power.

Some other brazilians where saying he was very corrupt, is that true?

Every one here is corrupt, yes. I like how people didn't make a fuss about him getting in power considering he's worse than Dilmas

rouba mas faz

>couldbeworsetugal

Cool, is there any source for this or are you pulling it out of your ass?

>Mexico
>Major gain

Fuck yeah, our continent will grow stronker. Take that Euros

I'm pretty sure Mexico (and Canada) will end being a member of the USA

Next 25 years, Brazil hasn't been doing well for some time now

Not gonna happen. Actually, It is more likely that a states will secede from the union

Some other canadian user made it a while ago and he seemed to have good sources and know what he was doing

m-muh westphalian sovereignty

we asians beat your ass murican

> argentina
> not white

see guise? told ya

hehe

No need, it would be a huge democratic disaster. The US government wouldn't want it either as both political parties would be destroyed, if Canucks and Mexicans could suddenly vote in the US elections, a third party could easily win and pretty much every Republican would lose elections

So as long as the two parties control the US, they will never want millions of new foreign voters

But a stronger /cum/ union might work. Due to CHIcanos the southwest and Mexico are culturally merging due to the Mexican-Chicano brotherhood, and Canada's culture is already merged with the US

The EU would stand no chance against /cum/. Alone, the EU combined can have higher stats than the US (population, GDP, companies) and so may China. But combined, Mexican industry, Canadian resources and American military/political dominance. Finally, our continent will get the world dominance it was destined for

Also LatAmerican countries could join a NAU if they behave well. Costa Rica first, probably El Salvador last, if ever

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_North_America

Taken in millions of economic migrants with base population of 8 million? Swedish education scores are going down the drains because they're accepting brain dead Somalis/Arabs that don't even speak Swedish into their schools.

2/10 what a shitty pic.

>China
Japan 2.0 in all likelihood. HK, Shanghai stronk though.
>Singapore
Strong
>Germany
KEKKKKEKEK they are doomed
>France
Will leave the EU and Euro
>Italy
Correct, their banks will collapse next year and they will leave the euro
>UK
Not at all, we're not even in the Euro. Leaving the EU is just changing a few treaties. Nothing major, and yet the European markets have not recovered (even though the UK ones have), because investors know the EU is doomed.
>Rest of EU
All fucked because of the Euro. The EU will not even exist in 25 years time. It will be collapsing and the Euro will drag the Eurozone into oblivion. If you like in a Eurozone country, or an EU country, get out. Move to East Asia.

Italy will leave the Euro, then France will leave the crumbling EU (and so Euro). Once France have left the EU will dissolve, or Germany will cling on to it.

Tbh i would hate to be part of your political system too. I enjoy my minority governments and non-confidence votes.

I know. I have no idea why the "Canada-USA-Mexico" merger meme has actual believers, not realizing that more than anyone the US government would not want a merger as it would destroy the parties in control. Sup Forums thinks that any place that's culturally similar or identical must merge in order to make borders more "natural" (like how they always remove Belgium in maps and have it annexed by Netherlands/France

Either way I think we can safely be proud/happy to be North American now. We have all sorts of advantages now in our continent, from vast space, better integration of immigrants than old worlders, climate change will ruin South Europe but improve Canada (possibly), we absorb brain drain from much of the world, we're very open to the future, fertility rates are fine, high incomes, no military invasion threats

>poland
>major gain with PIS reigns

kek

/cum/ is getting stronger, how will Euros even compete?

it's not funny when you make it, barbosa

I call this bullshit unless you give a reliable sauce

i hope that never happens for the sake of hispanic america

i know mexicans wouldnt allow it anyways

>Ukraine
>Minor gain
aahahahahhahaha fuuug :-----D

Pretty much nobody but a tiny minority would be content.

We're stronger togheter, but that doesn't mean we should fuse. Our cultures don't clash with eachother, but they're not homogeneous either.

mexicans should lead a hispanic union not befriend the enemy that will step on and backstab you

Estados Unidos serĂ¡n ya Hispanic America en el futuro

BEANED

its obvious shitholes will have "major gain" , u can only get better at that point

So... why are we headed for a major socioeconomic loss?

No thanks, the neighbors upstairs aren't our enemies. I'd rather build a bridge than to build a wall (heh).

I'd rather have Mexico not get sucked into South American politics, thank you very much. An economic union would be good, though.

You are already part of the pacific alliance

because that's all you've been doing for the past 100 years

It's a trade bloc though, just like NAFTA. The only political stuff is just putting embassies and shit all over the place.

>tfw going to retire in Latin America in 40 years

Feels good man. Hopefully Colombia is South-Europe-tier by then. If not, I'm retiring to a small farm in Uruguay.

>because that's all you've been doing for the past 100 years

Interesting. Really makes you think.

>gdp per crapita

I-I don't get it, why is having more GDP a bad thing?

Sorry I don't know about Euroconomics all that much.

UK's period of decline was the 100 years from the 1870s to the 1970s. Since the 70s (which was around 40 years ago) the UK has been improving relative to our peers such as France, Germany and the USA.

That's the point I'm trying to make

The non meme answer is that Swedens primary education is going to shit and many economic reforms are not taking place

>for some time now
>less than 5 years
>already starting to recover
Meanwhile Argentina has been on a huge crisis for the past decades, but they supposedly will have a "Minor Gain" kek

hey i have a different opinion what does Sup Forums think of my predictions

>end of western europe dominance
>new era of balkan dominance
>no stinky albanians tho

We wouldn't be building walls if the Mexicans didn't want to be in America.

we could have been a state but instead told you to fuck off from here

see how that works? nobody likes you around here

>Canada
>major gain
nice joke

Latvia had 1 potato. Suddendly some russian tourist has dropped 2 more. Economic growth was 300%.

It's from before the impeachment. And our economic growth rates dropped considerably since the fall of the military. Growing, but still not a fraction of what it did back then. Then PT took the wheel and the country went to shambles. PT will eventually be dissolved, but until both PT and PSDB are dissolved we won't be going too far anytime soon.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh7kj-LImUE

>can'tplaywiththeotherkidstugal

It's not just that. Brazil has low fertility levels compared to other countries on this continent, meanwhile argentina's population is projected to grow even faster than ours, which might explain the "minor gain" status, also this map doesn't seem to take into account any possible geopolitical events or future changes in the economic policy

noice

>NZ
>Major gain

Are you serious Nigga?

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2020