GO DIE IN A FIRE, MINER FAGGOTS

GO DIE IN A FIRE, MINER FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uT-pP4wvLV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's another Sup Forums faggot that can't get his gayming cards thread

I have to agree with op, this new mining meme is out of control

I guess to battle this they could crank up production but why would they help the customer if handsrubbing is more fun, right?

Ordered a 1070ti for 600 CAD just before the latest price spike. It obviously hasn't been delivered yet but once Amazon gets more in stock they'll need to send it to me right? I've got the price locked down?
Please?

I ordered 8GB DDR3 in mid 2016 for 40 bucks. Then the stick turned out to be defective and returned it 2 months before the warranty was up.

Needless to say that they just offered me getting my 40 bucks back OR slapping 40 bucks ON TOP to get a new stick (which I didn't do of course, fuck them) because by then the price for that stick was 80 instead of 40 I paid in 2016.
Around now the same stick is probably at 100.

So you're saying yes but I better pray there's nothing wrong with it?

why so butthurt? gaming is degenerate anyway

Well theoretically you should be fine because a deal is a deal but that was also what I thought with my warranty.
It's really hard to say. Just hope for the best and look up the rights you have in that situation.
I for one was fucked because my warranty price hike situation was in their fineprint.

Got my 1070ti for 479.99 USD. Checking now prices are way fucked.

>1070ti

Wow, here is the only retard alive that bought one of those

I'm sure there are others user, here's your (You) btw

overclocking a 1070 is about as good as we can get anymore with the mining meme that's going on

Mining fun is over for this year but it seems like this memo didn't make the round yet.
Also, there are reports that cryptos won't be legal anymore soon which also causes decrease in interest because all those cryptofags are doing nothing but waiting for the big wave of normies to pump up their pyramid.

But with big restrictions the normies will be scared off and only the neckbeards will remain.

Boo fucking hoo you can't play vidya! What an awful world we live in.

You can't get ANY decent cards at around MSRP. That's bad for anyone wanting to build a PC, for gaming or anything else.

>Built my last PC a few years ago with a mid end card
>Probably about time to build something new, should be able to get something good for a reasonable price now
>mfw

Holy crap this is bullshit.

I'm still getting by with a 2GB GTX 660. I am getting angry at waiting but I am not paying 50% over MSRP for a card that came out 18 months ago, which is the best deal going right now.

Fuck miners. The stores need to limit cards to 1 per customer/address/credit card for a few months. But I think the real problem is the chinks buying them directly from the factories before they even make it to the West for retail sale.

There's also RAM price-fixing going on which I'm sure isn't helping. Plus normies buying tablets and phones and junking them every year isn't helping keep demand reasonably low.

>he's a grown man who plays vidya gaymes
>laughinggirls.jpeg

I come to this neckbeard board daily to make fun of commie gaymerfaggots

>"durr jjust wait"
Kek, fuck you Sup Forums, being enjoying my GTX 1080 since 2016 and the price has never been lower than it was then.

>man
>owning anything that relates to media or entertainment
Gotta choose one, boy

>nocoiners

Why has the price of ram gone up too?
Is that also because of miners?

It's because the taiwanese kikes that produce RAM for some reason can't keep up with the demand so gotta hike the prices

I'd trade all my coin for loli semen demon.

>tfw I'm a trader and I still want some of the retard coins to die off so gpu prices will go down

Just because I can afford it doesn't mean I'm shelling out 3-5x msrp for a fucking 1080, jesus

No, thats from phones coming with 6 gbs or ram now because phone manufacturers need a reason to charge idiots 1k+ for a browser machine and also Samsung kind of has a monopoly on the chip production ( kinda)

Nice gear. What are those?

You could sell money and go to thailand

>Thinly veiled Sup Forums with Sup Forums mask wojak
If you were smart you would have installed gentoo and mined millions of TRTL early and waited a few weeks to nail twenty GPUs of choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=uT-pP4wvLV8
>Sad music
>Sob sob. Remeber to hit the upboat button.

If only there was some way to figure out who the miners are and rob them of the rigs and sell them on the black market...

ASIC miners maybe?

>probably aiming for a 1080ti in a 1080p monitor too.

They are clearly gpus you turbonigger
Looks like nvidea to me

>it's now cheaper to buy a Titan Xp AND watercool it than to just get a 1080 Ti

What a world.

Also why are the meme wars versions $62 cheaper than the standard ones? Are they so desperate to sell them and recoup the license cost?

maybe you could buy an AMD GPU instead yes?

>cryptos won't be legal anymore

>New fags actually believe this.

I put off building a gayman PC since 2016ish, and I regret every bit of that

I ordered a prebuilt pc with a 1080ti in it because that it literally the only way to get one for a reasonable price

we live in bizarro world

Is it cheaper to just but a prebuilt at this point? I'm gonna be spending around 600-800 on a new PC very soon and I'm actually thinking about just getting a prebuilt.

Or get a Ryzen 2400G till you afford a proper card (assuming that Nvidia/AMD restock them in future). But yeah a prebuilt might be alright, but they usually have bad cooling/crappy PSUs.

>1080

What's it like being poor?

Thank fuck I bought a new card in the brief December window where they had stock and prices weren't absolutely insane. If I had waited another couple weeks, I'd be fucked.

What the FUCK. Happy that I upgraded my rig when the 1000 series cards just came out.

>prebuilt with an 1080ti
>reasonable price
bruh, was it $3500?

i know right (it was 2k)

8700k, 1080ti, 16gb + SSD/HDD

Maybe in 10 years, ram/gpu wont be inflated and I'll get the chance to build my own

Any burger wanna buy a used MSI GTX 1070? Only 1000 bucks + shipping

lmao so many poorfags ITT

Only 1000 bucks + shipping? Damn, pretty generous that you aren't asking for a tip like most other sellers.

>GO DIE IN A FIRE, MINER FAGGOTS

I used to hate them too. I only have an old hd 6850 and was thinking about upgrade. With these prices even a GTX 1060 is a luxury item now. Rage is pointless, miners will only drink your tears while making more and more money.

But then again, maybe they are doing us all a favor? Maybe young people should spend less time in games and more with their gfs and wives?

You're either spending $1200 on a GPU or on clothes for gf.

Let them get burned when their Ponzi scheme shitcoins end up being worthless.

Or when their jury rigged "racks" catch fire.

>miners will only drink your tears while making more and more money
>bites
>money
user, I...

>miners
>making actual money
pick one. most of these faggots are hoarding the coins, the values are completely artificial if they don't sell them. most will wait too long and the bubble will burst. they'll make, at best, $100/coin as the market crashes to null because all the faggots selling at the exact same time

I've got a 660ti I'll sell ya for $500

lol just wait and see

Your post hurt my feelings. I cried all the way to the bank.

Park bank, I suppose

Yes goy, I'ts fake money. Don't buy gpus goy, stick to good old bankercoins

Wait until Crypto miners start gutting prebuilts for their cards.

The PC gaming market is on the edge of a knife here. If it becomes impossible to even get acceptable prebuilts then PC gaming is gong to die hard. Studios will go full console or full phone.

If I where to mine coins. I would spread information like this to keep other people from mining and slowing me down.

>PCtards

Feels good to be a Mac user.

You don't even know what a computer is.

>the biggest fucking wealth transfer in history is happening right fucking now and here you fucking turboautists cry about your fucking pc hardware

How much money are those people making to buy 1080ti's just for mining???????

whattomine.com nigger

Hop in

Buy an A3 nigga that shit makes $500 a day. After all miners goes online it'll be $150/day until August.

HAHAHAHA

Cry harder gaymer child.

>how you want your gpus senpai
JUST

I bought a 1080 Ti when it came out and its way more expensive now.

huehuehuehuehuehue

Imagine being so autistic that you dress up in a full suit to buy graphics cards. Never mind the hair.

That guy is exactly the kind of 30+ ""hip with the kiddos and new trends"" cuntbag I think about when I picture crypto junkies. Retarded slimeball spiky hair, chubby, and suit.

its because you can't change DRAM production very quickly. it takes years and lots of investment so if you predict it too high you lose a shit ton of money.

I think thats the sales agent, the guy buying them is behind him

To my knowledge that's someone bringing stock in

I guess, still looks like a sleazy slimeball retard.

>someone bringing stock in
why would the delivery guy be wearing a shitty suit and be in front of the cashier. and why would they be brining in stock using plastic bags instead of huge boxes?

The crash is coming user, tether is printing 100 mil/day now, prepare popcorn

you are even more retarded for making that assumption, the guy is the manager of the department, I really doubt that he is into mining or even knows what mining is

Dey terk er Ger Per yUerrrrrs!

Who is micron?

>a crypto miner calling a gaymer a commie

Ironing, since all the crypto CEOs are all commies constantly giving interviews about how they think crypto currency will kill off all fiat money and banks and therefore end capitalism.

I wish those faggots would get in jail for stealing electricity.

Sup Forumsaggots B T F O

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

Just use HD Graphics

crypto is not designed to be law enforcable

stupid question but why does mining require graphic cards instead of processors

Good that my local elections store has some cards left. They have a limit of 2 per customer but I have enough friends who'd buy some for me. Stay salty.

>Fiat currencies
>Capitalism

bitshills always bring this up but guess what, governments can shut down exchanges which is practically the same thing from normie's point of view.

No, but the law can make it very difficult to turn cash into crypto and vise versa. Can't get normal money in or out, more people lose interest in it as an investment, then it crashes.

Then comes the flood of cheap used 1080 Tis on eBay.

I guess it depends on how many crypto users are actually normie
China basically banned it and they have strong regulations on Yuan but they're still doing it outside the country.
Also, are you sure you want those heavily used 7×24 cards

when you realize GPU actually stands for general proccesing unit

I don't think you understand what the word fiat means, all financial instruments are essiently created by fiat by either public/private institutions

No they don't dipshit

>Also, are you sure you want those heavily used 7×24 cards
For cheap, sure.