archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/21320136/#q21321682
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

not yet

puri.sm/shop/librem-5/

Satan trips of security

i wan 2 fug sakurako

it doesn't. just use a nokia

emulated windows phone on your laptop or PC (I think)

If you're this paranoid you shouldn't even be using the internet.

>isn't hardware backdoored
No, such thing do not exist, GSM is closed technology.

>i am incapable of protecting my privacy on the internet: the post

>isn't a total fucking tracking device
any phone with android is a tracking device. degoogleing your phone isn't worth it, google has made sure to make that experience crappy. heck all gps apps depend on playstore and won't work without it.

short answer: no
long answer: no.

Remove the GPS, like physically pry it out, not a big deal anymore

>muh apps
nobody cares about your gay games

>a smartphone that
>>isn't hardware backdoored
>>is rootable/flashable
>>isn't a total fucking tracking device
... and appeals to < 0.0001% of phone buyers.
Even then, you'd never expect to pay more that rock-bottom price.

Install plan9
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/21320136/#q21321682

samsung galaxy s2 with replicant is the closest you're gonna get

that's right. i know when i'm looking for a phone i'm wondering >hm is this phone compromised by the mossad
you fucking idiot

a coconut with a bamboo transceiver

Because you literally can't.

gps is part of one of the radio's dumbass it's not a seperate module

No.

>isn't hardware backdoored
I'm not sure there's any evidence of hardware back doors in phones. If you're complaining about potential security vulnerabilities in closed source firmware, then you should know that the baseband processor that controls your phone's connection to the cell tower and exists in at least every 2G and later cell phone (not sure about the old analog shit, but it really isn't relevant since no carriers support it any more) and has complete access to your phone's hardware. Given the firmware is part of what needs to be approved by the FCC when the device gets FCC approval, you can't legally compile your own firmware for the baseband processor (Openmoko does still exist, but is only available for a couple phones that will be turning a decade old this year in addition to the FOSS firmware being illegal to actually use). To my knowledge, there are no phones on the market that isolate the baseband processor from the rest of the phone's hardware either. The Neo900 claims to, but it has been in development hell for more than 9 years now.

>isn't a total fucking tracking device
That's not only dependent on the software you install, but also on what your cell service provider does with the metadata for your phone's connection to their towers. Most cell service providers keep that metadata around for long periods of time and do sell it to advertisers and other companies (though they claim it's anonymized) . Pic related will be 8 years old as of later this year and shows all providers holding on to that metadata for at least a year if not longer.

Your best bet is using email to SMS, VOIP calling software, or other modes of communication from public wifi hot spots with something that can't actually connect to a cellular network. It's sad how ingrained into our society spying by corporations is.

You exist, so having a benign metadata profile is safer by far than a profile clearly reflecting autism.

Want security? Don't communicate. When more than one man knows a thing it cannot be considered secret.

Pure.ism Librem 5 will be out soon

>degoogleing your phone
>apps depend on playstore
Why are you getting apps from the Play store if you have a deGoogled phone?

pigeons

Flash a ROM on a OnePlus phone.

You understand that games don't need the GPS to function right you fucking retard? Honestly go back to wherever the fuck you came, this isn't even Sup Forums level of stupidity.

You are retarded or live in america then

I've got a Samsung J3 2016 with a lot of bloatware both from Samsung, Microsoft and my phone carrier
I can't uninstall/turn them off. Will rooting or installing a custom system void my warranty?

>[phone] that isn't what you said

Even if it does you can return it to stock.