youtube.com/watch?v=b5Qe6EFl4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=plK6sjgti9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

пъpви зa лaтиницa

hej slavy

Thready reminder op is ethnically bulgarian

comfy time

poster under me is probably a bulgarian aswell

Hey, I want to hug that Montenegrin kid now.

And Czechs aka Slavic speaking Germans.

Kak provodite ovu veczer

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy desert monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Mehmet Recep Mahmut al-Anatoli. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that Anatolia can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Arabian desert you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to ride your grandfathers cart to the Rhodope mountains and rape some donkeys, as is in the turk's nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Ivan and Georgi a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Turks obsession with a few windswept islands in the Mediterranean and Aegean is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Turkey has made to the medical field. The MUH CYPRUS ALAH AKBER sentiment in the average sand negro Turk is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your brown hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor... No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You sand nigger.

You make Afghanistan look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of the Middle East.

Go fertilise the crescent with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, sand nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Arabian cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Turkish "man" provided for a family.

Die, Mohammed. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

Czechs have been so heavily Germanized and have been in contact with Germans for so long that they've been fully assimilated. At this point they're just Slavic speaking Germans with German cuisine, customs and mentality.

>Poland is upside down

Cпacибo aвтopy, чтo бeз мa*тюкoв.

You do get I actually know Czechs IRL right? They are not fucking Germans just because they are not tracksuit losers with Mongol looking faces does not mean they are not Slavs.

I'd rather have the walls of Russian than Balkan autism.

Moпeд нe мoй, я пpocтo paзмecтил oбъявy.

Hmm, I don't think you're right.
I mean, I've only been to Moravia, but they seem pretty Slavic, nothing out of the ordinary.

Wouldn't know about Bohemia, but there should't be that much of a difference.

You are Bulgarian too, Bronislaw. Embrace your Tatar heritage.

The question is - who isn't?

Get the fuck out. You Russians always posit yourself as panslavic even through actions of your empire are the main cause for unnatural Slavic death and suffering in the last 200 years.

>not wearing adibas tracksuit
Haram.

REMÓW CNAB

janko why do you have to take everything seriously ?

poles are not bulgarians as they are genetically distant from bulgarians, and serbs aren't

Easy. Moravia is Slavic, Bohemia - Germanic.

Alright people, let's settle it. What is more important, genetics or language?

He is the Russian who has an irrational hatred of Czechs. Fact is, we have almost the same language and culture as them. And I live near real life Hungarians and they behave almost Gypsy tier, no, just because we eat goulash too does not mean we love them.

When you learn about south slav history here is a major fact:

-Bulgarians beat the byzantines and carved this land as slavic
-Bulgarians ruled everyone in the area
-Bulgarians had multiple empires
-Bulgarians made slavic orthodox culture what it is

Meanwhile Serbs had one empire, when they weren't busy helping the Ottomans beat the Byzantines to help them conquer Constantinopole, they had ONE empire (before it was all kingdoms). The empire lasted a total of 24 years, as compared to hundreds of years for Bulgarians. The empire was lead from Bulgarian land, in the Bulgarian city of Skopje. The leader was called Stefan Dusan, his mother was ethnically Bulgarian. In other words, the only time Serbs came to power and were seen as respectable is when their leadership became ethnically Bulgarian.

Pic related, look at his face. It's common knowledge Serbs are dark because of Turk rape but they're actually dark due to heavy Bulgar Turkic admixture.

I'm Slavic, trust me.

Russian visa looks bretty good.

Take your autistic shitposting and fuck off to /balk/

cmon Jano, you have nice digits and everthing, but there is no point in this, if shitposting on lebanese carpet weaving forum makes them feel better about themselves, then, well...

The ability to squat without raising your heels.

>trusting Slavs
You are not.
But why? I'd rather move to USA

youtube.com/watch?v=yallzAV4d_A
IM DRUNK
POST SLAV BARTY MUSIG :-{DDDDDDDDDD

Why would anyone hate the Czechs?
You and Czechs are the nicest people on the continent, if you ask me. Literally never heard anything but good things about you from anyone in Serbia.

Slovenes are bros too, they're nice and polite, a bit shy and autistic, but that's fine.

proto-bulgars weren't dark, autist

Congrats.
Genetics.

I want you to post pop music. No matter if it's shitty or not, I want listen to rytmic electronic music.

youtube.com/watch?v=06nwg1Qius4

Only low-tier Slavs wear tracksuits.

youtube.com/watch?v=canmzJgpmDo

OH SHIT, THE RUSSIAN FOUND OUT, SHUT IT DOWN GOLDBERG

youtube.com/watch?v=BDuInrlPRuw

youtube.com/watch?v=IJutBUENxiM

Here's some meme Serbian party music.

Oh, you are a jew! Of course I trust you, bro. I have a friend whose father is Jewish.

Good. That's what I was asking for.

>USA
Who would pay tens and even hundreds of thousands of dollars to live in that huge mexican clusterfuck? The only reason people like to go there is because even as waiters they make enough to eat and send to back to their families.

>rap
What are you a nigger?
Tell me Srb, do you recognize this!
youtube.com/watch?v=z-Ctguwp1Ds

I love these two now, especially the redhead
youtube.com/watch?v=G335DVVsB3M

Heh heh.. Good goy

>to live
and study of course

youtube.com/watch?v=o6nDY3m152k

youtube.com/watch?v=qc8hSP4AZ_c

4u
youtube.com/watch?v=kcHD4FVtOa8

I know the song from somewhere.
If you don't like rap, here's some comfy Serbian wobes, not really for partying, more for chilling.

youtube.com/watch?v=oU2SGXgJ6o8

You don't need to be a nigger to like certain types of rap
youtube.com/watch?v=bUZvFuaYQI4

>tfw I considered it trash when it was popular back in 00s, but now it doesn't seem that bad and I'm kinda nostalgic about it
huh

youtube.com/watch?v=PJNq3LNvSVE

:^)

takbir

youtube.com/watch?v=V44RfTC56EE

>I know the song from somewhere.
>he doesn't know his own bands
nigga I don't know shit about Serbian music and I know it
shamefur dispray
youtube.com/watch?v=CfI3eGXkZH8

youtube.com/watch?v=KagvExF-ijc
Avril is GOAT

i liked this one always

youtube.com/watch?v=RTVOfw6andc

>no lesbianism
>her beautiful voice is electronically mutilated
>male rapper

Thanks, but no thanks.

Even though I greatly dislike Yugoslavia, this nice song by her was posted by a Serb a couple of days ago:
youtube.com/watch?v=QeCNl2oY9wE

Dat midbass line, take it out and you have a contemporary club music.

youtube.com/watch?v=S49eCCiw288

I don't really listen to our old music, to be honest.
I'm a Sup Forumstant, mostly listening to metal though, here's some Serbian metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=SRvsIfEJVZE

youtube.com/watch?v=gdTvnd2I67E

>-Bulgarians ruled everyone in the area
Not everyone. They never ruled Croats or Bosnians or Montenegrins or Serbs or Macedonians or Albanians or Turks or Greeks.

That's kinda the point tbqh
The whole album is like that:
youtube.com/watch?v=xDiB6JgEzpg

Good.South knows how to make music.

didn't know tatu were weebs

youtube.com/watch?v=TVGS1XjFpe0

Because Russians hate their former victims.

Btw it reminds me of the nigger bullshit when they accuse succesful Blacks to be "Oreos", "acting white" or "Uncle Sams".

youtube.com/watch?v=XR1kjXalzuY

>lurks Sup Forums a.k.a. pretentious elitist circlejerk
>doesn't know top hits from his own cunt
Wew lad
just wew

youtube.com/watch?v=jtgA0jvhp2A

could i fit in as a local in you're are country?

Also the dark-haired girl is based af

>In September 2014, Volkova appeared as a contestant on a Ukrainian game show called Lie Detector, and made comments considered to be highly homophobic towards homosexual men. The show's host asked the singer if she would condemn her son for being gay, Volkova responded, "Yes, I would condemn him because I believe that a real man must be a real man...".

>In spite of this, she said, “a man has no right to be a fag. Two girls together — not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer..." Later on, she wanted to make it clear that she isn't “against gays” and that they are still "better than murderers, thieves or drug addicts".

>sings in english
bosniaks are cuckolds

Alisia is her nickname or name? Alexandra?

I always liked her more before i knew she has a child from a mudslime. She also turned to islam.

>she wanted to make it clear that she isn't “against gays” and that they are still "better than murderers, thieves or drug addicts".

Well it's true

Wendenvolk > catholic yugos > cnabs

pls no bully ;-;

Hmm, Russians are kind of like Americans in that regard. They fuck/try to fuck with everyone, but if you try to defend yourself/fuck with them, they get offended and flip out.

No english pls:^)

>Two girls together — not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer...
based bi qt tells it like it is

her real name is Asya

Here's some Russian pagan metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=XyXm3djQolM

youtube.com/watch?v=kqgXM40N-jI

youtube.com/watch?v=lT23znWA6gs

>Wendenvolk
poszedł na chuj folksdojcz

Hmm, I've seen her on a channel called Balkanika we have here. The only lass I actually liked tbhfam.

Don't fill your head with that shit. If you think that way you know nothing about Russians.

tedi alexandrova is superior

yeah russians are mysterious like the mysterious russian soul

one of a kind so deep and spiritual it takes decades to understand the most basic of russian emotions
world without russians would be dead

Blacked :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=zI_pxR2cKoA
youtube.com/watch?v=b5Qe6EFl4Us
But this song is great
youtube.com/watch?v=plK6sjgti9M

Fuck that's sad. It seems that both have pretty bad taste in men, Lena obviously has a better one although she did choose an ugly slovenian Serb

Hmm, didn't say I dislike Russians or anything, quite the contrary. Just an observation.

Still are on the Czech side of the argument, they're great people, they don't deserve hate.

We're not mysterious. Y'all just don't be edgy kids.
It'd be dead cuz Hitler would have won lol.