CHINESE CENTURY

Lenovo became world famous in 2005 when it bought IBM’s PC business. Today, the company is the world’s largest maker of PCs.

Huawei is the second-largest provider of telecoms network equipment in the world and, together with the University of Surrey, it is in the vanguard of developing 5G. It has also moved in a big way into smartphones, with its P10 proving to be a great favourite among tech savvy youngsters.

Since the release of its first smartphone in 2011, Xiaomi has become the world’s fifth largest smartphone maker.

Tencent created the QQ messenger app, which has more users than WhatsApp, whose half a billion users earned it a $19bn buyout from Facebook.

Baidu is not only China’s largest search engine, its navigation system is now accurate within centimetres and is on a par with the US Global Positioning System (GPS).

ZTE is one of the world’s 10 biggest smartphone makers and is increasingly jostling for position with Huawei, Lenovo and Xiaomi.

Alibaba dominates the e-commerce scene WORLDWIDE and its Wall Street IPO was the greatest in history to date. Looking at the overall state of e-commerce in China, sales are forecast to reach US$1 trillion by 2019, larger than the US, UK, Japan, Germany and France combined.

okay, so chink century is the new general?
go shitpost about century of shame on Sup Forums

India is a threat too, but for a completely different reason.

what about the chinese debt bubble which has been about to pop any time now for the last 10 years
pic related

>Chinese debt bubble
we have a large debt bubble towards them too, the idea is they kind of philosophically cancel each other out, and if anyone ever decides that they don't, it's World War 3, and nobody wants that.

POO

It has nothing to do with them being lazy. That guy sounds like a retard. Try starting a business in most established commercial centers in the US. The laws will bog you down and most people will probably go out of business before even actually starting any real work. There are small companies and stores that went out of business before even opening, some of them unlucky enough to actually lease and start setting up shop only to close down waiting for approval. The US is a fucking joke compared to the likes of China, HK, and Taiwan if you want to start a business. The entire country's going to go down a shithole because of liberals and fake conservatives and their incessant need to regulate everything into the grave to protect their big business interests. Not that the sue-happy citizens are any better.

WhatsApp has more than a billion daily users wtf are you talking about
Also just because chinks buy chinkshit phones doesn't make them very relevant
The problem with most of your claims is that all those brands are essentially big just in China
Also
>P10 a great favorite among tech savvy youngsters (who also happen to have low income, thus making a cheap phone very attractive)

Huaweis are not cheap. They're also not that good, I'd rather get a Xiaomi phone.

They are cheap compared to (duh) apple, samsung, lg, etc
And that's the high end ones, theow and mid end are dirty cheap
Only thing Xiaomi has going for them is the phone design and UI, everything else is trash

Xiaomi's UI is trash. They have the latest hardware with above chink-average build quality, and you can slap a custom ROM on them. You can't do that with Huaweis, and their UI is just as atrocious(and apparently has even more spyware - enough to anger the USA goverment).

Nigga please, China is dictatorial as fuck, there's like only one city with free commerce allowed

China is not diverse enough.

>Tencent created the QQ messenger app, which has more users than WhatsApp, whose half a billion users earned it a $19bn buyout from Facebook.
used by literally no one else other than the Chinese

That's why it's successful.

5 yuan have been deposited to your account

>Lenovo became world famous in 2005 when it bought IBM’s PC business.
And IBM was glad to get rid of it. Lenovo had been contract-building IBM's PC products for a while.
As soon as Lenovo got their own brand on the ThinkPad the quality started to drop. IBM had never made a profit on the PC division and the only way Lenovo could get a return on the money they paid IBM was to exploit the ThinkPad brand.

It won't be successful once we nuke them for not having enough trans and muslim people

>Chinese parents immigrated to the US in search of a better life for me
>now working in sf with a bunch of stinky pajeets making only 130k/yr and sharing 900sqft apartment with 3 other people
>still a virgin

>could be in shenzen right now fucking qts and making the same amount with people of my own race

then move back nigger

>130k
At least make the story reasonable sounding.

>China is not diverse enough.
I'm Indian, I will move to china after I graduate college

Shenzhen is cool af

I can't read Chinese and not very fluent

better start now then

We need to repeal the 19th amendment if we ever want to have small government. There are roasties marching today because their commie candidates didn't win the last election.

It's too late.

Xiaomis are not cheap. They're also not that good, I'd rather get a Vernee phone.

When the Chinese take over will they let me have a qt chinese gf or at least a Japanese one
I'll be a good party member I swear!

They'll never accept a chinese-american as one of their own, they're basically a banana now.

>he US is a fucking joke compared to the likes of China, HK
Hong Kong was/is absolutely insane in terms of economic freedom. Saw a documentary about it some years ago. You could register a new business in a few minutes and basically do anything you want

how many times are these propaganda threads going to be posted

Vernees are not cheap. They're also not that good, I'd rather get a LEAGOO.

who needs breathable air, drinkable water and human rights. WE CENTURY NAO

it's never too late
it doesn't matter

This.
What is going on with the chink propaganda here? I'm not talking about chinkshit either

>Baidu
>Its navigation system
of what? Beidou Compass is not Baidu

not /tech/

>green PCB
>1990+28

green is the most aesthetic nigger

>>/out/

>dual green mustard race

Should I get a redmi note 3/4? Or should I just use a Huawei Y7 prime which I got for free? My previous one is redmi note 2, and it's in bad condition.

>5 weeks in Beijing
This guy's going to come down with lung cancer in a few years from all of the pollution there.

I take green anytime anyday. At least something is wrong you can check the pcb and contacts easily.

>Indian parents immigrated to the US in search of a better life for me
>now working in sf with a bunch of rat gooks making only 130k/yr and sharing 900sqft apartment with 3 other people
>ey bby u wnt sex yes?? :) no ok i rape u now beatch

>could be in mumbai right now fucking other qts and taking a shit wherever my chad ass wants

>commie candidates
>the same folk who brought back the Red Scare to try and explain their failure

So we're technically fucked?

Is it just me or is a war with an Asian country feel really farfetched these days with how they're viewed in the US now? I mean I can still picture war with filthy fucking Muslim countries because they are completely and utterly fucking barbaric in most respects but it would be super weird to fight Vietnam again, for example.