/balk/

Burn that mosque down edition

old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDrhlnRdhUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>princess
try irrelevant daughter of an irrelevant noble family, but relevant enough to give birth to your only hero
skenderbeg would just be another 150cm sperg if it wasn't for his slav genes

also i dont think an existence of a people can go undocumented in the fuckin byzantine empire for that long

albanians are dicklets
bulgars have bigger dicks than everyone on the balkans

of course they do
By your logic every royal family would be half sth 25% sth else.It's the dick that matters not the pussy you autist.

Reposting

At least we are known for something, I guess

Also
>jumpinng on foreigners

We are the country with the least amount of imigrants on the Balkans, you can post this when 90% of your people dont live abroad, lmao

Threadly reminder muslims not welcome.

>It's the dick that matters not the pussy you autist.
try having children with a niglet from central africa and say that, u idiot
>By your logic every royal family would be half sth 25% sth else
they ARE, except the ones that were inbred on purpose to keep their heritage "pure", such as the UK royal families

Not for long as soon as we annex Ilirida and Kosove.

>o-of course

SMALL
ALBANIAN
DICK-CABRIOS

>self reported
hahahahahahahaha

>you
>annexing anything
>ever

you are more beta than even fucking fyrom and serbia combined, lmao

>literally 2 mm larger
>muh dick
>they ARE
no they're not you autist.The sultan might have been 80% balkanik by DNA but he was the headroach anyway.

here's self reported ones taken out

Hopefully, this time we'll make sure to blast you to pieces before having the chance to be evacuated by nato.

>no they're not you autist.The sultan might have been 80% balkanik by DNA but he was the headroach anyway.
and skenderbeg was 50% slav (which is why he was actually strong and not a 150cm tall albo inbredlet) 'yet he fought for albos because of his father, ur point?

>measured

>>literally 2 mm larger
>>muh dick

Maybe if you werent a mudslime who destroys his own cock and making it look like a German helmet you would've had those 2mms

:
^
)

>try irrelevant daughter of an irrelevant noble family, but relevant enough to give birth to your only hero
skenderbeg would just be another 150cm sperg if it wasn't for his slav genes
Nobody really cares that his mom was a Serb at this point. He was Albanian. He considered himself Albanian, he spoke Albanian and he fought with Albanians. This is such a minor detail and you keep clinging on to it. There's no legitimate argument for this other than "lel slav genes!!1"

>also i dont think an existence of a people can go undocumented in the fuckin byzantine empire for that long
>In his History written in 1079-1080, Byzantine historian Michael Attaliates referred to the Albanoi as having taken part in a revolt against Constantinople in 1043 and to the Arbanitai as subjects of the duke of Dyrrachium.

Wasn't this map created by some Bulgarian homo who went around Europe fucking men and got his stats that way?

considering he lived in the middle ages he probably was a 150cm tall albo inbredlet

>serves
>big dicks

DELETE
E
L
E
T
E

Dude just stop.I might be 10% slav 20% greek and 5% fucking ashkenazi but i'm still albanian and fight for albanians.Just get it through your thick head.

this includes the self reported ones m8, it's shit

There would be no better feel than turning this shit into dust, like it never existed.

it doesn't change the fact that only hero in albo history was half serb, and he wouldn't exist if his father didnt get some irrelevant serb noble to marry one of his daughters to him for some titles

his parents maybe but he was one of those very rare albos that wasn't inbred, that's why they revere him

fyrom should be turned in dust too(bez Ohrid dbch)

serbs are shqips, not slavs

>meanwhile albo terrorists blow up churches

Just like your filthy arab brethren.

>Just like your filthy arab brethren.
K arab nigger

CHAJORIE SHUKARIJE
MAPHIR URDE PALA MANDE,
MAPHIR URDE PALA MANDE, CHAJEEEE!!!

HALJAN PEKLJANMAN - CHAJ SHUKARIJE
MOVODZI LILJAN - CHAJ SHUKARIJE

IRIN DIKMAN CHAJEEEEEEEEEE!

shqips are greco-slav-turklets gone horribly wrong with centuries of inbreeding any way

serveshits do this too tho, apes cant appreciate temples in general

Mosques are arabo-turkish filth. But something tells me you have no problem with that.

when did serbs destroy churches?

DJELEM DJELEEEEM

youtu.be/hDrhlnRdhUk

churches are sandnigger filth too but you seem to have no problem with that.

I remember there was albanian/kosovan banter 24/7 in my school

They destroy mosques

And yes, I hate mudshits, but destroying a temple of ANY kind is subhuman tier
Im not a fucking Roman, but i dont go around destroying Roman temples here.

ISIS do that

kill yourself you faggot turklet

deport that filth, Make Britain Great Again!

>equalizing christian and islamic culture
Nice try t*rklet.
Left, countries that have cultures with a christian background.
Right, your culture.

ur disgusting

bulgarians did that too though, and rightfully so 2bh, churches are temples, mosques are extremist/terrorist training and breeding ground, indoctrination stations, unholy

what banter

>but destroying a temple of ANY kind is subhuman tier
Except the ones established by occupation. Like most mosques here are.

stop bullying albos

did you know that allah helps only albanians?

The bolgaro-fyrom mental gymnastics in this thread are just too much for me

y-dna for ethnic (lol) macedonians:
r1b: 5.1%
r1a: 15.2%
I: 34.2%
e1b1b: 24.1%
J: 12.7%
G: 5.1%
you are not a special snowflake

dumb sandnigger

nice cherrypicking of pics
those who made scientific inventions were deattached from your retarded religion and we know christianity wanted people to remain stupid just like islam

no, you are
in denial about a sandnigger religion being better than the other

who let autismus shqipus here?

didn't say we were, not genetically at least, but neither are u

>sandnigger religion
how the fuck can u say that about the religion for which the ONLY worthwhile albo in history shed blood for? jesus christ, i understand most albos go to hell any way but no need to be so disrespectful

>Not knowing anything about arabic culture
>taking credit for other people's inventions just becuase of the same religion(not even the same sect)

why are muslims constantly trying to compare christianity with islam
do they have any idea how ridiculous they sound

your side is more autismo
just get a load of this kek here

ikr, here's the superior graph

shut up autismus shqipus

>nice cherrypicking of pics
Hehehe, here's another "cherrypick".

>those who made scientific inventions were deattached from your retarded religion
Good one. Most of those people were brought up and educated in countries with a strong background in christian culture, despite not being active practitioners themselves. If they were brought up in one of your arabomudslime countries they would've probably been stoned to death for their "haram" activities.

To even try to say that this is completely irrelevant boggles the mind at your "logic".

>russian percentage for sharia law
>higher than albania and kosovo combined
LEL

>/balk/ ne bil cesspoil

okay.jpg

just because you were born to a muslim family doesn't mean you should assume christianity is the same as that horrid goatfucking cult

russhits arent human beings since 1918

because both are cancer? one gets praised after burning scientists, raping kids and takes credits of irreligious people while the other gets constantly shat on and discredited of every achievment arabs did

you are retarded, I see a bunch of people protesting

>implying i was born to a muslim family
I have seen enough in this world to not be on your level.Even fucking isolated farmers know more than you do on ethics and respect.

it's like a living meme

>I see a bunch of people protesting
Yes protesting the arrests of suspects involved in a cold-blooded execution.
What a "noble" cause for protest.

BIG MACEDONIAN MALLS

>i see a bunch of people protesting
you see a bunch of mudslimes* brandishing terrorist insignia protesting, but let me guess, according to you thats no different than the cross, yes?

it actually is
both my parents are atheists and I read quran a while back
basically the same content as christianity with different details, one got adapted to european culture, the other remained sandnigger
is it that hard to understand?

SMALL AUTISTIC ALBANIAN BUNKERS

nice taqiya, bro

yeah, just like that little girl you stabbed for not kissing a jesus pic

you are basically arabs with a different sandnigger religion

^

>taqiya
i literally never heard of this until i read about it on Sup Forums

looks better than skopie

there is literally nothing wrong with stabbing a little girl if she's muslim

is it that hard to understand that christianity is the only reason you are not turk right now?
actually its the only reason us, bulgars, serbs, greeks etc kept our culture throughout the occupation, as for you, you gave it up along with your own children to serve in the turk ranks and receive benefits, be exempt from taxes etc

some one who would sell his own religion out for a tax break has already showed what kind of person he is, christianity is bigger than you, its bigger than your whole kind, and its brought more good into the world than you ever have or ever will

TINY SOFIAN KEKOLD MALLS

TIPS

>us, bulgars, serbs, greeks
>us
>kept out culture
>us

what culture bro?

>because both are cancer? one gets praised after burning scientists, raping kids and takes credits of irreligious people while the other gets constantly shat on and discredited of every achievment arabs did
based albo telling it like it is

people here are clinging to christianity because islam is spread by cancerous people nowadays, but they tend to forget the bad things in the history of christianity and the islamic golden age

Are you sure?

Have you read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?
and why not?

>yeah, just like that little girl you stabbed for not kissing a jesus pic
stop making things up
some albo was beaten up for not kissing a cross thats true (and theres nothing wrong with that), never heard this little girl bullshit though, sounds like albo propaganda machine is in full force
meanwhile in reality it is albos who start 80% of conflicts, even minor ones such as fights, stabbings etc

christian culture

plovdiv mall is bigger than skopjan one

believe whatever you want, atheism is no big deal here
only fyrocucks are retarded enough to get butthurt when christianity gets insulted

a few more years of VMRO-DPMNE and Nikola Gruevski as prime minister, and Skopje, hell, whole Macedonia will look like that

When did /balk/ go overboard on autism? This isn't the /balk/ I left a month ago.

Anyway Kosovo WC now.

TINY KEKOLD BULGAR MALLS ARE NO MATCH FOR MACEDONIAN BIGG MALLS

its no big deal because your people are a degenerate abomination and a mishmash of religions, dialects etc, if Hoxha didn't brainwash you into being degenerate atheists you'd probably be killing each other right now (more than you already are)

what bad things in the history of christianity? the crusades? :DDDD
only the 3rd and 4th one were retarded

when you're talking about the past never use "us"
either accept that you're bulgarian or remain ethnic fyromian with 20 year old history and never include yourself in matters earlier than mid 20th century

This thread demonstrates why our region will always be Europe's asshole.

Was not stabbed, but only cut. And most importantly not killed.

Certainly nothing when you compare it to for example, getting killed by a direct stab in the heart for a bike (pic related).

Or:

>The Smilkovci Lake killings (Macedonian: мacaкapoт кaј Cмилкoвcкoтo eзepo, "massacre at Smilkovci Lake") took place on 12 April 2012.[2] Five ethnic-Macedonian civilians were shot and killed by ethnic Albanians at a man-made lake near the village of Smilkovci, outside the Macedonian capital Skopje.

And for which Albanians organize protests chanting "allahu ackbar", "death to the infidels" while waving jihadi flags.

This is the albo level of civilization, basically goatfucking arab tier.

says autismus shqipus capra aegagrus hircus sex

also hoxha didnt brainwash kosovars now look at them, burning churches and desecrating graveyards
you'll burn in hell 2bh

it's not your region, muslimcuck

you know, you are posting a picture thats just 10% of that mall, right?
and thats a relatively small mall anyway
we have more malls than all the balkan capitals

and what the fuck is up with your autistic obsession with malls anyway, are you that insecure?Everyone hates cancerous malls

>The Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has opened the largest mall onthe Balkans called “The Mall"

The only reasons are communism and islamic filth the t*rks forgot here.

i made a small joke
i think this is what sparked it, i dunno
it wasn't meant to trigger macedonians it was just a joke
fucking hell sorry

kek

yeah because instead of being homogenous CHRISTIAN states who experience constant growth and friendship (like most other regions of europe) were a mishmash of mudslimes, fedora tippers etc who hate each other, your point?

WHY OH WHY DO I SEE KOSOVAR KEKOLDS ENTERING OUR BIG MACEDONIAN MALLS EN MASSE?

BECAUSE PRISHTINA DOESN'T EVEN HAVE MALLS