Do regular spics get jealous of the spics who post here with an American flag?

Do regular spics get jealous of the spics who post here with an American flag?

You're basically the same except they live in a far better country and probably have a better life

No
No we're not the same
No, not really

That's the stupidest question i've ever hearderest.

What do you mean? How are you different?

They aren't the same at all. Once you leave your country/culture your mindset and your life changes to something else and you are not the same you was before and the people as a whole change. We all have unique experinces and lives. By moving to America or somewhere else, your identity does change and you somewhat adapt and assimilate to certain cultures and life standards. Being from one country and moving to another doesn't mean you are still that person who left. Your culture identity changes everywhere you go, even moving to a new part of town changes your life. Remember that

I suffered with an identity crisis for years and still do

Its quite obvious seeing how just announcing you're Hispanic under this flag will earn you several butthurt (you)s most of the time from all the countries south of our border.

Jealous? Of not living in my own country? Of not being legal? Of not knowing shit about my own culture?

Mexico can be a very beautiful and comfy place to live in when you actually work and are not just self hating fuck waiting for everything to be handed to you. For upper middle class I'l argue we have a much better lifestyle than the equivalent in the US. No man, not jealous at all, there's nothing they can have I can't get here but the things we have and take for granted they can't buy, they're too ignorant to even know they exist.

>there's nothing they can have I can't get here
>not being killed by cartels

All jokes aside Mexibro, I'd feel like I'd like you guys if you were white. That's the highest compliment I can give to a shitskin so I suggest you take it.

I like you mexico but living upper middle class in the US is miles better than the equivalent in fucking Mexico.

You guys come to the US and line up your suitcases with our products

Do regular australians get jealous of the anglos who post here with an American flag?

You're basically the same except they live in a far better country and probably have a better life

this ngl desu pham

Comming from an abo living in a desert island in the middle of fucking nowhere, you can take your compliment back :^)

no, especially since the majority of my family is still in my homecountry (who are well off even in the current climate of my home country, which is getting to the point of collapse).

I haven't visited in a few years because of it, yet I keep in constant contact and every couple of months family members come and visit me.

Also, on the internet, unless you go to spanish websites like Taringa or chispa (both cancerous shitholes, chispa more so), if you speak spanish to anglos, they assume you're mexican, central american, or maybe cuban/puelto lican/dominican.

However, a trend I see here is that some people, mostly 2nd to 3rd gen chicanos, can barely speak spanish or will do it while butchering it.

Ok I'm going to have in mind that all Aussies are Aboriginal or East Asian.

There are mexicans and there are chicanos. Until there i understood.
But my guess is that chicanos are like our diaspora, when they go to their home country to spend the vacation they show off their fake wealth.

This post is extremely high in sodium.
>Implying some bored NEETs opinion of anything matters.
Your only accomplishment in life is existing, bravo.

no u

I live in a coastal country

>memes'
While on the oter hand, there is a large chance of me getting butchered in Mexico

>be mexican-american
>be twice as cultured as the average mexican and the average american
>???
>profit

Why would you think that?

>chicano
>cultured

Chicanos were throwing bottles/trash to the opposite team's players during the Copa America, don't have a .webm but if you go on Sup Forums and ask, I'm sure you'll find one.

>Football hooligans doing hooligan things.
Color me surprised, euros do that shit too.

That still puts them at at least twice the level of cultured as the average Mexican