Why are Americans so shit at possums?

Why are Americans so shit at possums?

Honesty north American continents wildlife is probably the worst

Other urls found in this thread:

watoday.com.au/wa-news/french-tourists-who-burnt-rottnest-quokka-choose-jail-over-4000-fines-20150420-1mp5l8.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipoptena_cervi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccoon_dog
youtube.com/watch?v=monjYAIY5AM
youtube.com/watch?v=MbbtLAx6ohw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We have largest land predator, though.

it's true. the possums here are great.

i'm going out tonight to feed possums with a girl from america, actually.

>feed possums
Unless this is some Adelaide euphemism I'm unfamiliar with, that's a terrible idea

The US has opossums, although hicks call them "possums". They're a decent food source, which is why the Feds introduced them out West during the Depression.

>Honesty north American continents wildlife is probably the worst

Fucking delete this

Are you actually into that or are you just trying to fuck her? Sounds like a pretty retarded thing to do

k

>Honesty north American continents wildlife is probably the worst

Fug u :DDD

But seriously, if there's one thing the US has going for it, it's nature 2bh.

>Not the price of electronics

best thing about having family in the US desu

>Americhubs don't even have quollz

Volcano rabbits are cute, CUTE

At least they have Wallab- oh wait they don't

Yeah but you guys don't have these

I want to eat it

european/eastern european wildlife is the shittiest tb h, the wildest animal ive seen is a squirrel or maybe a deer

Yeah too bad we don't have rubbish robbers hey
I was just thinking how I wish there was an intelligent mammal with rabies that could open rubbish bin lids and fight my dog

>I was just thinking how I wish there was an intelligent mammal with rabies that could open rubbish bin lids and fight my dog
Haha exactly and you'll never have them so deal with it kid

>intelligent mammal with rabies that could open rubbish bin lids and fight my dog
I was going to say "you have abbos" but you ruined it by specifying "intelligent".

We no longer have Bisons in Mexico ;_;

agree

What is it about those things that makes me want to slaughter them all and leave the bodies in a heap? I'm usually a huge pussy but I just want to shoot a bunch of them from the window of a train car for some reason.

Cunt

You make it sound fucking perfect for Australians.
We'll be exporting a million your way.

Please, take them.
Please.

What about gypsies?

>The US has opossums, although hicks call them "possums"

kys you yuroboo cuck

You don't have hummingbirds. I feel bad for you and I can understand why this is probably very depressing for you.

>Americans want to eat this

>The word "opossum" is borrowed from the Virginia Algonquian (Powhatan) language
Die in a car fire.

I always see them were I live. People say they are a sign of luck.

you get used to them early, wr consider them more of a cattle that steals rather than wildlife

>Australians
>in charge of preserving wildlife

Ouuuu do you know what kind do you have where you live?

I have about 10 in my area right now (I have feeders up)

Pic is a roofus.

>French want to burn this

watoday.com.au/wa-news/french-tourists-who-burnt-rottnest-quokka-choose-jail-over-4000-fines-20150420-1mp5l8.html

We got laughing birds mate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipoptena_cervi

thank you russia for this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raccoon_dog

and this

raccoon dogs eat game bird chicks,moose flies burrow under your skin and colorado beetles eat your potato crops

We're so shit you had to copy our word for them. It's an Injun (I think Algonquin?) word. You're welcome.

I... I don't really have anything to say back to this. This is all I ever see them do.

Funny thing is if we dropped one pregnant 'coon in the middle of the Outback, they'd disrupt the entire ecosystem inside of a year.

There are around 60 different species of hummingbirds in Mexico, but I don't know which are the most common ones in my state. They are blue anf green.
youtube.com/watch?v=monjYAIY5AM

Huitzilopochtli (the main god of the Aztecs, the god of war and the sun) was a hummingbird :D

Truths

The dingoes would eat her babies

it's a bit shit desu

they would definitely get eaten by a snake or a dingo

like a black woman?

saw a family of these little guys when I was smoking bud the other night

Damn those wings are sexy

>he doesn't have bears, wolves, lynxes ,wolverines, elks etc

Neat neat neat. That's the Ninfa Mexicana, I've never seen that one before.

In the midwest we mostly have Ruby Throated

Not a cute little curious hummingbird

Nah they're top tier birds and super friendly. Can even touch wild ones sometimes

I wish it didn't have to come to this, but I'm playing one of our Ace cards
Cute Lizards.

we do have all of those, but unless you live in bumfuck nowhere you dont see them tb h

and even then, this shit doesnt sound based as fucking jaguars or crocodiles

I think I may have seen that in my backyard for the first time a few days ago

American possums are beautiful and perfect

I had one out back when I was a bit in the sticks. Every afternoon I'd give him some thick cut salami (he didn't like the thin stuff) and he'd pop back up into his tree and bash it against the branch until he was satisfied the cured meat was entirely dead.

>Lizards
M8, Mexico alone is the first place in reptile diversity in the world.

Second in mammals, fourth in amphibians and vascular plants and tenth in birds.

How is that a good thing?

Put some feeders up. You mix 1 parts sugar to 4 parts water to make the nectar they'll drink.

They've very territorial at most times and will constantly fight; it's fun to watch. With time you can get them to eat from your hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=MbbtLAx6ohw

Quality > Quantity

Alaska doesn't count.

I have one that regularly visits my yard, I have a some sort of trumpet vine that they like to drink out of.

Iguanas :D

Handsome!

But Alaska is still North America, how does it not count? That's like saying Canadian wildlife doesn't count, this makes no sense.

HOW COULD YOU FORGET

You know, I was wondering what was hunting and eating those saucer sized spiders in Australia.

Know I know. Lizards the size of children.

>america's bird
>can only find in canada and alaska

Yeah, just like the rabbits did

No more rabbits for you. You couldn't be responsible with the ones you have.

please stop bullying raccoons they're cute

I know a guy who's neighbor's dog got eaten by a goanna. Probably because he was letting the goanna live in his yard.

>American Eagle
>Is basically a glorified seagull

which the Australian possum is named after.

National brib of Guatemala.

Dunno why it has a nahua name, though.

>kangaroo rats are native to north america

Cuando el tecolote canta, el indio muere...

rabbits are the fastest breeding mammal on the planet, which is the reason why we were never able to wipe them out

raccoons don't stand a chance

Thank fuck I don't live in a rabies ridden country like america where packs of feral dogs roam the streets

why does it like being pet so much goddamn

i love you mexico

Honestly the more I see about everything that isn't native that gets to australia being incredibly invasive, the more I think that the reputation australian wildlife has for being incredibly dangerous is mostly just because the humans in the area are mostly australians.

Are you retarded? I can see them regularly here in Louisiana whenever I go down to the river. Fuckers are huge.

>a leopard
>not a jaguard
>nobody said anything
wew

They are all over the U.S.

In Canada they are known for living in landfills, as in the dump. They eat trash, rats/mice, and seagull eggs/chicks there. Not very dignified desu

A brown bear could kill anything in Australia. The only cool animal y'all have is the platypus. Too bad the Tasmanian Tiger got killed off 100 years ago

>if there's one thing the US has going for it, it's nature 2bh

I don't want to alarm you, but this is not something anyone thinks about the US. America is not known for its nature.

He didn't say 'is known for'
He said 'has going for it'

>America is not known for its nature.

delet this

part of America doesn't count as North America. Okay. We still got Grizzly even if what you just said wasn't retarded.

>the more I think that the reputation australian wildlife has for being incredibly dangerous is mostly just because the humans in the area are mostly australians

Not to ruin your good meme fun, but people often forget that Australia - although we have deadly animals - is largely devoid of land predators. The dingo is the biggest, and it's smaller than my pet dog.

It's not, outside of Alaska of course.

Anything that kills seagulls is worthy of respect.