What is your honest non-meme opinion on mixed race people?

What is your honest non-meme opinion on mixed race people?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
youtube.com/watch?v=LHnXeBgV2rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7G-U82PriO0
instagram.com/mikalahstyles/
youtube.com/watch?v=AlaH55lu80c
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it depend of what kind of mixed

they are people and I do not give a shit

Except if they're a really rare/exotic mix then I actually take notice of the fact they're mixed race.

>tfw no mulatta gf
>tfw no mulattos at all here
y

They look like shit 90% of the time.

asian + asian = a lil too asian
asian + black = friend of jack
asian + white = they're in the right

im mixed

it's ok

objectively false, jose

We do actually have a token few

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans

youtube.com/watch?v=LHnXeBgV2rQ

Same. I have no strong feelings about it.

Everyone I know is mixed burgerfriend, most of them are ugly mofos.

most of everyone are average/ugly though

The reason why everyone you know is mixed is because Brazil is like that.

The reason why everyone you know is ugly is because Brazil is like that.

If you lived in the first world, you'd see the truth.

They are not nearly enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=7G-U82PriO0

HOLA HOMBRES

Being mixed doesn't make you look better (usually makes you look worse).

We are truly the masterrace

Worth a trip to Veracruz, which is always a pleasure, you may find what you're looking for mai

False. Previous studies have suggested that people of mixed race are perceived as being more attractive than non-mixed-race people. It is suggested that the reason for this is the genetic process of heterosis or hybrid vigour (ie cross-bred offspring have greater genetic fitness than pure-bred offspring). A random sample of 1205 black, white, and mixed-race faces was collected. These faces were then rated for their perceived attractiveness. There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average, being perceived as more attractive. This result is seen as a perceptual demonstration of heterosis in humans—a biological process that may have implications far beyond just attractiveness. So fuck you.

pretty sure it just depends on your parents bro

I think mixed people are notably ugly as often as they are notably attractive.

>Hurr durr random study full of bullcrap
Nice try tho faggot

>honest non-meme opinion
Same as any other race, ie. judge on a personal basis.

Literally just google it and stop wasting your time arguing against true statements. I hope you get Zika.

How does the truth looks like?

nice house, joão

me on the right

Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it doesn't. Not like it was my choice.

Who is this fine specimen ?

Image search shows this
instagram.com/mikalahstyles/

every human being is disgusting. i don't care about race.

Except for me right user? You know you love me.

Thank you breh
Have some Maya Jama in return

should-be-banned.

Half Somali-Italian.
Horner-European mixes are pretty gud

Everyone is mixed

I have like 0.05% german in me

should-be-banned

I need to know who this is

will you fuck me?

I've got nothing against racemixing. I wish I could mix with someone from India or Middle East. Or Afghanistan.

Like the one in your pic?
Trash , they are just like niggers , around blacks never relax.

youtube.com/watch?v=AlaH55lu80c

Usually the worst of both worlds.

This.

Ugly nigro or a 160cm hairy Arab terrorist can't have good results with a landwhale.

The ones who look good look really good.

The ones who don't, on the other hand, look goofy as fuck.

I dislike them ofc. I am not a nigger

I think they're usually good looking, but only when it's white or arab and some other race.

1/2 italian, 1/2 japanese

i like it

Average só ai na tua terrinha, kek

They are abominations

They seem to usually be quite kind. They won't shut up about the black side of their family though.

No, that's just Brazilians.

That all depends on if there are niggers or arabs involved.

>no mostly white with a hint of maori gf

I have a cousin that's half white/poly and she's gorgeous

I really don't care about race-mixing unless it is with a nigger.

Every other major race in the world has a mean IQ of around 100 when they're raised in western countries, except for niggers who have a mean IQ of 80-85, which means at most only 16% of niggers have a triple digit IQ.

So having sex with black people is really dumping toxic waste into the rest of humanity's gene pool.
Their low IQ genes are disastrous for human progress.

If every single non-black bred with a black then the average IQ of the world would plummet from 100 to ~92 in one generation. They drag the rest of humanity down.

so if two people want to race mix I think that's ok unless black people are involved.

Fuck off racemixing is always dysgenic no matter the combination

>One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

that's because many horners are already 20-40% caucasoid admixed so you're able to skip over the mulatto phase and get straight to a quadroon.

Notice how all the hottest "mulatto"s out there have a black parent who is already quite light skinned and probably 20-30% european in DNA.

first-time mixes with true, native, 100%, dark skinned negros are often awful.

If the father is a negro/arab he will instantly take his culture instead of his mother, who was a racetraitor. And even if the mother is of other race than white, it makes him a person without an identity.

trash

It's alright. Some races I just don't find attractive though so if they're in the mix I won't find that attractive.

Cutest girl I knew was a Spanish-Japanese mix. It'll go down as one of the biggest failures in my life that I never told her how I felt.

>pretty sure it just depends on your parents bro

Not always tb.h

Don't give a fuck. Don't see it as a problem.

Does that study explore why they are prone to these psychological disorders? Could it be a result of environment and the different treatment they receive in society (in effect, feeling out of place) rather than genetic?

The PC version is that those abominations suffer from "racism" and "exclusion" which is why they fare so poorly. The real cause is outbreeding depression

gonna need a name on this one, bud

Livia Gullo

Ironic considering Greeks are like 10 different races mixed together.

yeah, that's why i am greek

Triggered amerimongrel detected. Don't blame me for being an abomination blame your whore mom who racemixed

American racemixing is disgusting becaus most white, black and asian Americans are ugly as fuck already.

We have quite a bit here obviously.

Mixed arabs are pretty good usually.

This tbqh. I'm not saying I'm in favor of it with other races, but blacks just ruin shit, including their children.

Never enough mixing, never enough mixing.

greece bringing in the bantz

OP, Portugal is a race mixed country since the beggining. The races are already melted.

It's a mix of: Iberian Races, Romans, Celts, Vikings and North Africa Muslims.

good taste, funland

That's because a lot of so called whites in France look dark themselves I suppose.

I look forward to my beautiful quadroon children.

ironic considering usa has the most immigrants in the wolrd

How are horners caucasoid mixed? East africans didn't get cucked by the white man and made into slaves. They always looked nonblack desu

I think that this is the new trending "truth" that shitskins use to back up interracial breeding, but most of the time they are too dumb to realise it's cherrypicked pictures where what makes the person attractive are white features and pre-production. In the end the average mixed race person is ugly and the most atrractives ones can easily be matched by pure white genetics. The white race, having different skin, hair and eye color variation is the most divers as it is and mixing with others races represents no gain at all.

diverse*

Who cares about race aslong as you wear a condom?

because they have genetic admixture from semitic peoples who are caucasoid .

I didn't say that their caucasoid admixture came from europeans.

holy shit, literally not a single attractive person there

>tfw

I know shes perfect.