I love USA

USA is based

thanks, New Zealand

thanks, New Zealand

vocaroo.com/i/s0afGuYZPbrp

>tfw you'll never go on a roadtrip through the desert states
JUST

tell me a bed time story /cum/-chan !!

I support Trump because i know he will drive the americans into the biggest economoc depression in their shitty history, thus giving chance to emerging economies to take the lead

#Trumpocalypse 2016

I unironically like donks

esp ones that dont have those silly themed paint jobs.

SHUT UP

cum lol

th for no sleep

donks is another word for ass

yeah i know.

>Vocaries

It's just turning a nice car into some tacky chicano/dindu shit

youtube.com/watch?v=NqqayXlWL8g&ab_channel=ZackNormandin

its easy for you to say. but the same thing could be said for whites that slam their cars with large wheels and add a crazy amount of camber.

the whole stance thing is pretty much the same thing in the opposite direction. Just admit you dislike minorities friend.

I kind of like hot rods, as long as they aren't top chopped to a retarded level and don't have huge air intakes etc.

You just get mad because its true, brah.

there once was a great land called America. Froms ea to shining sea, this alnd was a glorious bastion of hope and freedom, a place of salvation and destiny throughout the world. People flocked from all over the globe to start a new life in the land of America. But then the evil communists came, and turned the great land into a place of nightmares: SJW's ran wild, Dindu's butrned down cities, and a group of nutjobs called Libertarians almsot won the seat of commander in chief. Then along came a great man named trump, who made america great again. He built a wall, he brought back american jobs from overseas, and he made america great again. Then we all got gf's and lived happily ever after

the end

I don't like any of that shit. Especially when it comes to classics I just like a stock body, maybe a paint job and some no pretentious rims. That's it.

Unironically doing this in ~2 weeks.

Have fun. What are you planning to see?

vocaroo.com/i/s1ajrbArAwhb

Sabd

When is the first presidential debate?
Pls answer

26th of Sept
9th of Oct
19th of Oct

9.26 6pm best cost time best country format

Thanks. That's too long too wait

i genuinely enjoy the smell of my farts most of the time

in situations where im alone and can enjoy them i would love to be able to blast tons of rank farts at will

>your president will never be raped as a child by fidel castro

it's actually a pretty good feeling desu

adios muchachos.

I like hot rods that look like this

im not sure if you could tell whats different about this 911

>when your first kiss is with a guy
w-well that was interesting

faggot

buds, I need a beer that'll get me plastered quickly that isnt piss water like PBR, Old milwaukee, or coors

gay

:^(

I wanted to know which cities and sights do you want to visit?

seriously guys, do you know of a pill or something you can take to make you fart more?

yuengling

Simethicone

looks way too fuckign young. You better get outta here pedo

I dont think Ive ever seen this brand in a liqour store or aisle

'no"

i report the pedo

fags

youtube.com/watch?v=fCSq2NKk9ng

that looks like it would do the opposite of the desired effect

Steel reserve, bud.
Time to grow up.

starting to think boys are kinda cute too tbhwy

aw man....

pisswater is my only option, isnt it

yes let me refer you to the desert states, by which you mean arizona, new mexico, nevada, and southern utah

there's las vegas, it's degenerate as fuck and you have to be a subhuman to enjoy it

there's arizona. asides from visting your grandparents in a retirement community, you have no place being there
new mexico is not my proficiency but i went to a marriage there - a boring state with not much going on
and then there's southern utah, where there is effectively one city (which has nothing to do) and the rest is pretty much empty

oh and maybe you mean southeast CA in which case you have no place being there

besides being a degenerate in las vegas or visiting your grandparents you have no reason to be in the desert states, only reasons to be going THROUGH them. like going to north utah, idaho, or colorado for holiday, or going to california/texas because senpai/moving/you live there, or in southeast california because you're going to mammoth (or another skiing mountain)

there's also death valley, in which you get to see some super hot shit and generally suffer because your car can't run the a/c without overheating

oh maybe texas is a desert state but if you're there you're probably either getting gay sex or going full country stereotype

>and generally suffer because your car can't run the a/c without overheating

ah, the memories of going through the grapevine

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking malt liquor

wew

There's more than just Las Vegas. Lake Tahoe, Reno and things like Fly Geysir and that's just a few things in Nevada. New Mexico has Santa Fe and the pueblo stuff which is nice to see and Arizona has the grand canyon.

nice to bring a strong truck engine with you, and never have to turn it off (if it's even justified being turned on at 4:30 am)

Unironically love it.
The gnarlier the better.
Borderline non-sexual fetish.

word

ah yes well i am an autiste and i do not understand the normie 'sightseeing' mindset

television is for faggots, because you sit and do nothing
i have to be doing something

kek i wonder if he posts here regularly or was just a transient summerfag

haha

He's an idiot. To be ignored.
New mexico also has white sands natl monument - literal white sand dunes for miles.
Arizona also has the cleverly named "meteor crater" which is surprisingly impressive in person.

Traveling from SF to Washington state with my bimbo gf, any tips lads? Thinking about leaving her in a motel.

you're better off avoiding california and Nevada. Outside of Joshua tree National park, theres not much to see that far west and you'll be slowly building up heat stroke

Hey guys, you live in a country with these nightmare sounds

Rather proud of myself buds

>look at white sand
oh how exciting

>look at crater
oh how exciting

almost nightly

definitely take highway 1. The coastline is fucking beautiful, and the small towns you'll go through along the way is comfy as fuck. Make sure you stop and see Glass beach in fort Bragg

I-5 is boring

>i do all my travel via internet and do not see the merit in any other method
Ah yes

New /cum/ rules.

I've been to Nevada and California. I really enjoyed it, eventhough it was hot as fuck, but at least it was a dry heat. Red Rock Canyon was nice to, and talking about California, they have an awesome landscape and some nice cities (at least for tourists I think it's something different if you actually life there). Lake Tahoe, gold rush towns like Bodie and Highway one are worth seeing in my opinion but each his own.

Why don't you move to another country? How can you stand it?

what the fuck is 'ableism'

very good m8, thanks.

This is correct.

being mean to the disabled

cunt nigger cripple hag lard dickchopper bitch

i've been insomniac my whole life so i'm not really losing any sleep to it, it takes me on average 1-2 hours to fall asleep even without them

also i'm loyal to my country

Not that literal autist, but it's comfy af.
Just like birds chirping and cicadas droning, it's part of the summer soundscape.
Silence is for winter.

it'll be a cold day in hell when I stop bullying fatty fat fatties

Im glad you like it here, but you're thinking of these areas in green

I dont think you've seen how bad the red areas are

You'll hear them when awake too, though. I just can't stand it everytime I go to a southern country.

>some German tourist traveled east California

kek, aside from Tahoe it's fucking nothing.

wooohooo that was greaaaat

as someone who's driven on the 395 a bit let me tell you there's a huge difference in scenery between mono and inyo and mono is the comfier place to be

>aside from Tahoe it's fucking nothing

delet this

time to get schway desu

youtube.com/watch?v=yf9OAFML_Eg

do you guys think review brah is actually being stalked? or is he going insane

yes

>new york to east california
What did she mean by this?

Great tune though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_t-QIqo-qkg

I havent been that far down by the border, only el dorado and calaveras counties

I was just highlighting the Mountain range

>deltron
>GitS

my nigga

must have been something like this, eventhough I left out a lot of the map, because most towns are to little to locate on a map like that.

Oh wow.
Good taste.

he is apparently living out of his car now, which is very bizarre

do you think it's because hes on the run from these stalkers?

why is cities skylines so comfy?

your commitment to real nigga hours tonight is quite inspiring user

Is there any good reason for me to go to Vancouver to live with my mom for a bit or should I just stay put in Chicago.

A lot on the map, jesus my english sucks today.