Go deep into my city's Moroccan neighbourhood because reasons

>Go deep into my city's Moroccan neighbourhood because reasons
>Everyone looks at me with disgust and tension, a bunch of kids get fascinated and try to approach me until their... mom? tell them something in arabic, other people whisper things to each other when they see me.
Why are North Africans so xenophobic? Spain was ruled by them for 800 years so we both have the same berbers ancestors and the blood of Táriq ibn Ziyad run through our veins, why wouldn't they accept me as an equal, a fellow brother in blood?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kouloughlis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Muslims are terrible people

Because most Arab muslims are xenophobic, even towards other Muslims.

Ironically the friendliest muzzies I've met are Chechen.

That's no really something an Israeli can say considering that even Blackews are hated in Israel. I feel bad for them desu.

Hated by a large part of the world for being black, hated by another lage portion for being Jewish- and then even hated by their own 'brothers'.

I've heard Moroccans are cunts in every country.

Moroccans are utter trash

Diaspora are scum

What city btw? I didn't know Spain has vibrant neigbourhoods filled with peacefull people

Now this is shitposting

MIDF in full swing lmao

We got them boys, thread over, they've earned their dinars looooool

thx I wouldn't be able to eat today otherwise

>Caring about what an immigrant population thinks about you.
Caring about what your own population thinks about you is bad enough.

Besides the fact you didn't know this until you entered a "Moroccan neighborhood" indicates that you don't really have to interact with them them that much anyway. Why do you care about what people you're not going to see think about you?

Because you're a stupid guiri John.

t. Manolo "Muhammed" Al·Ejandro

>dinars

I'm just disappointed, I thought 800 years of arab rule where enough for them to consider me their equal and welcome me.

No, si encima no soy rubio ni tengo ojos claros ni nada.

if you have the same blood as them then why would htey look at you differently?

they'd assume you were oneof them unless part of your appearance was blatantly non-muslim or non-north african

Ethnic groups can have looks that vary greatly. We are berbers of Iberian extraction, a slighly different branch but still berbers, no different from Moroccan or Tunisian people.

Son moros joder.
Que coño esperas?
No te fies mas lejos de lo que puedas apuñalarlos.

Eso es una tontería. Somos el mismo grupo étnico, 800 años de historia nos unen, teníamos que estar por encima de eso y ejercer la solidaridad entre hermanos bereberes.

>Somos el mismo grupo etnico
Santiago matamoros.
El Cid Campeador.
Pelayo.

Is this place where the lastest Spanish memes are being brewed and danked to the max? Pls memer at least tell me from which city you are.

so clearly you don't have the same blood.

You probably have much more european blood in you while they have been tainted by more arab or south moroccan negroid or tuareg blood.

So? Those are petty differences, French people also differ from Scandis but they all belong to the European group. We Berbers should support each others.

I don't want to be doxed. I'm an Andaloser.

Como si el resto de bereberes no se hubiese matado también entre ellos en la antigüedad, la reconquista fue una guerra civil deja ya el denial y acepta tus orígenes.

Did you share your waifu with them? in our culture it is common that the guest shares his waifu so you can be welcomed based on the taste.

Many people make this maistake

Si, pero aun recuerdan.
Y tu tendrias que rendir tributo en espiritu para no rendir jizya en cuerpo.

lmao tunisians aren't berbers

>Tunisians

>Berbers

See? That's what I meant. Always dividing themselves, never accepting.

what the fuck are turks doing in tunisia

Don't be a muzzie, black Jews aren't hated here by anyone but retards. Most of them aren't even Jewish anyway.

idk I think NA had the most ties with the ottomans
it's the same in Libya and Algeria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kouloughlis
I'm not diving i'm just saying they are not berber
NA is very diverse
Libya itself has more than 6 ethnicities

>I'm an Andaloser.

See, guys? He's just a low class memer, nothing to see here in this thread.

I don't know why you want so badly to be berber or why are those berber being snobby in the first place it sounds retarded

So?

They're berbers, you're just being racist because they're not the exact same kind of berber you identify as. Tunisian and Iberian berbers are still berbers like it or not.

I'm not berber
I'm mixed berber arab italian and turk
not everyone in NA a berber

>that divide and conquer

idk I wish to see the maghreb united
but see after i write this how a moroccan will jump and say libya is not maghreb

Libya is not maghreb

wow this shows that north africans must also be genocided for being filthy t*rkcuck roaches

> black can't be jew

How do you guys tell each other apart?