How can anyone live with themselves being an immigrant?

How can anyone live with themselves being an immigrant?

How does it feel to be a fucking runaway cowardly piece of shit that can't fix the problems in your own country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
youtube.com/watch?v=l0F6sR3ttx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How does it feel to be a fucking runaway cowardly piece of shit that can't fix the problems in your own country?

Ask your ancestors.

Maine

No fucking immigrants here

Jesus Christ why do people think that a bunch of cowards can assimilate into our society? They can't even fix their own societies

My ancestors weren't immigrants??

I feel good. Why I should feel bad?

They were colonizers, sure, but they left because they couldn't change their country just the same.

It's different

There was nothing here when my ancestors came on the Mayflower. They're not immigrants in the way modern people use the word immigrant

They made this place

I'm a US citizen and I still pay taxes abroad so don't call me a traitor.

Ask your grandparents, kevin

Are you an immigrant? If so you should kill yourself

How do you think you can make your own life better if you can't make your country's life better?

You are basically wasting space

Well I did try to fix America I spent many hours phone banking for Bernie and canvassing and even going into debt but I learned the country just can't be fixed. At least podemos has a decent chance and the system isn't rigged.

>immigrating to a 3rd world spichole

Hope you get shot, traitor!

the influx of immigrants in the 30's helped make america a superpower. and they weren't the colonizers either

I'm not my country, I was born on planet Earth. I belong to this planet and I don't give a fuck about what you think. The Earth is my land and everyone else humans, animals and plants. Evolution says the one who adapt live, not the strongest one.

So basically you're admitting you're a waste of space.

Enlighten me about you. What do you do to be useful?

Unlike what you fuckers like to say, a man in this world is nothing.
I could try to change things yeah, but most likely would be laughed at and dubbed a "lone crazy wolf" and wouldn't change anything.
It's up for the entire population to change things in one country. There isn't going to appear a hero wearing a Guy Fawks mask and single handedly fighting the state.
Fact is people in this country have been voting for 42 years on the same political parties. The results are in plain sight. If people are happy like this, then so be it, may they continue to roll in this filth.
I don't wish to be a part of it. My taxes will not continue to feed lazy ass bastards that never worked a day in their lifes and they still end up as elected leaders.

>still pay taxes abroad
TOPKEK

I work in finance

Without people like me the whole world would collapse

You have to or you risk losing your citizenship. Right?

1600 AD on Sup Forums

>Britanon: LOOOOOOOOL Faggot running away to the new world, how can you live with yourselves? How does it feel being a runaway cowardly piece of shit that can't fix their own problem?

kek no. Without agriculture the world would be in collapse.
Finance, banks, insurance companies etc. don't produce absolutely nothing useful.

It's better to die trying than to run away.

My ancestors were taken here against their will

So basically you're stealing money. Finance doesn't improve the world, it only moves money where rich people want. You care more about the quantity of money you get.

That's why my industry's stability isn't important right? That's why we definitely don't have the ability to cause an economic collapse, right?

You are greed. Your beliefs are lies. I don't want to talk with you anymore because you are here to prove your point not to discuss

Most americans have german heritage mostly, the anglo people who built you country washed away. Most likely 3/4 of your ancestors came to your country on the 19th century for a better life.

They weren't immigrants though

While you're right, you kinda sound like the cunt in this vid:

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

Her nails on chalkboard voice makes it worse.

They literally were

>retards
the world isn't simple
we have a fkn need for finance and economics cuz of how we grew in number and the amount of resources grew
it would be a disaster if bankers disappear

>So basically you're stealing money
> it only moves money where rich people want
I work in finance, I'm definitely no die-hard capitalist but this statement is just so fucking stupid that I don't know where to begin
I seriously hope you are just trolling

I'm Native American though

dude you just made me thank god i dont speak italian
imagine being associated with idiots like this

Fair point. In either case, I hope you have as much contempt for the immigrants that have benefited you and your nation historically as you do for regular immigrants.

This is a meme. Most Americans are Anglo Saxons. America did get a mass German/Scandinavian immigration wave when it was first founded though.

Are just cliché

finally someone with sane and thoughtful view

You'd literally starve to death without the third world to exploit you fat ignorant shit.

>seeking a better life

Yeah because they totally couldn't have used that energy to make life in Europe better

Immigrants and their progeny literally run away when the going gets tough. What possible use do they have

My mom only moved to the Netherlands because the USA sided with Indonesia.

It's literally your fault.

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=l0F6sR3ttx0

I'm a Native American tho

>1/124th

I agree, emigrants are traitors and immigrants can get the fuck out right now for all I care

>this is what commies actually believe

I bet you'll fiercely protest for your government to keep the gibsmedat when the dollar collapses next month, either that or you'll come here on your knees

The fuck I wanna live around Muslims for?

all mixed rapebabies are embarrassment thus deserves to die.
cuck country fits you better anyway

You could have made a generic "geddafuk outta muh contry u shitskins" american thread then, no need to try to back your bullshit with anything

Why can't we just shoot everyone that overstays their visa or are here illegally?

I honestly think this kind of trespass is worse than murder

Its what the indians did anyway

This is my country.

Don't stand up for the national anthem then

being an immigrant is brave actually. and it doesnt even imply there are problems in your country, for example where i live welfare and equality are basically valued above all whereas i may want to move somewhere where you're fucked if you do poorly or get unlucky but there are more opportunities if you do well

also expecting someone to just fix the problems in their own country is retarded. it's a massive, undoable task for an average person to turn their shitty country into a nice place. in your country there's massive poverty, lack of infrastructure and people that needs healthcare and can't get it, could you singlehandedly fix that?

OP, Your settler ancestors will be spinning in their graves when they find you bitching and moaning about how you cannot compete against the new immigrants, who are just to trying to make a better life for themselves like your ancestors did.

So fuck you if all you can do is complain and deny others thier dreams while not doing anything useful to better your station.

>spain
>3rd world spichole

typical american. i dont even care anymore that you unironically think we're third world kek

>implying I'm a native
>implying my ancestors didn't come from europe

nice meme

>implying it is likely that one person can actually make a huge difference

Please tell me how I can "fix" most of my country's population being illiterate retards, I'm really interested.

Yeah because a bunch of Spics and Arabs trying to forcibly change our society is the same as settling in an uninhabited land

Good meme.

Immigrants are cowardly trash. If they can't do one fucking thing to improve their land, what good are they to us?

most of humanity is illiterate retards, no need to remove yourself from kebab

Not my fucking problem

I am fortunately not from a 3rd world shithole so I never have to do anything like that

There's always Revolution

nice rant but immigrants are a thing since civilization basically and there's nothing we can do about it

by the way the "spics" you're getting are mainly mexicans which are the best kind of latinos

>nuh-uh :^)

Not an argument.

>there's always revolution

Top kek, there would be weekly revolutions if it was even remotely true that even an average person can easily start a revolution.

>best kind of Latinos
>Mexico is still a gigantic shithole full of drug cartels

Good work, Pablo Jose Gonzalwz

>best kind of Latinos
>Mexico still a shithole full of cartels and crime

Lel

Way to convince me they're not cowardly trash

double names are a latino thing, no one in spain is called "pablo jose", m8

mexicans are the best kind of latinos along with argentinians. the rest are mostly hard working and peaceful, but here at least when there's news about a shoot up, stabbing or something by latinos its never mexicans

check em btw

your country is cutthroat as fuck when it comes to immigration anyway so i dont know what you're complaining about.

here latinos have it very easy to get spain citizenship because of their spanish heritage. in your country when it comes to getting a visa even people from england, your motherland, are on the same level as the bazillions of indians/pakistanis that want to get in, and you need to prove that no american is available for the job

They're here illegally

That's the ultimate form of cowardice. Don't blame most Americans that they think immigrants are trash for running away and ruining our lives instead of fighting to improve their countries

If enough of them die maybe change will happen instead of running away and living a cushy life

it feels pretty fucking good, the pay here is amazing and i will probably be able to retire in around 45 and live the rest of my life as a king in Turkey

well played bro

its insanely retarded to call illegals cowards... they're literally criminals, and parasites to the country, but cowards?

>immigrants are trash for running away and ruining our lives instead of fighting to improve their countries

i bet not even the average american thinks that bro

You're a piece of shit

I hope Vlaams Blok takes over and executes you cowardly fuck

They are cowards

Look at Fox News sometime. Most of us think them and Syrian refugees are fucking cowards

fight for your country and die. If we force them to die here or there, they will choose there every single time

>well played bro

i mean, its not like i had a choice i was born here

the specific situation of my grandparents was that they came here as mineworkers doing very hard and dangerous stuff (my grandpa for example developed lung cancer and my dad had to retire at 45 also because of lung problems)

i mean yeah sure, if i was in power and i was a native belgian i would have sent them back, because that was the deal, but they didnt send them back, so now im here earning good money with the plan of ultimately going back, i suppose i was lucky as the mines closed a couple years before i was born or else i would be killing myself in some mine now working for my white master

if it makes you feel better we largely created our own neighborhoods where we live ourselves, so you dont have to come in contact with me

Anything is better than running away to a foreign country.

I would die in America before I leave it

same

I was forced to move to England.

Im Filipino but my Father is born in England before going back to the Philippines then pissing off back here again in England for good. Im not mixed Im full flip by the way and my parents are full Flips too.

Once I earn enough money I would go back and live there on my own. Im not memeing I rather live in the rich parts of Manila than Londonski/Londonistan. Im going to finish my education here,fuck all the white slags as much as possible then earn some money to buy house to fuck off back to the Philippines.

>shitting on immigrants
fuck you this is a land of opportunity

actually the US is one of the world's largest food exporters.

are you really this retarded?

there was a lot of people that your ancestors killed.
yea, because i have 5 lifes and will to fight with like a fucking Don Kihot.

>There was nothing here when my ancestors came on the Mayflower

Land of opportunity for natives not for cowardly shits who aren't strong enough to fight for their countries

You could fix the reputation problem of your own country by not posting stupid shit like this.

>natives
Who, the fucking Cherokee?

Is it cowardly to go to one of the most economically productive and freest nations on the planet? Or is that the whole fucking point of America.

Yeah, or you can renounce your citizenship. I believe it's so that rich people don't have a tax loophole by living abroad.

>There was nothing here

anyway, you shouldn't worry because i would never go to usa... there are a lot better places in the world... i am not sure why anyone go there... people are weird

Yes it's the definition of cowardice

What about making your own shithole a livable place instead of ruining rich countries like US or Canada.

We became rich because of us, not pieces of bandwagoning shits that want to ride the gravy train instead of building their own fucking train

pajeets do. they're stubborn as hell, they all try to be programmers because apparently they think it's a good and respected profession. its not anymore because there's massive oversupply, but they keep at it, ruining their lives. same with going to the usa probably, because tbH its better in europe for immigrants

How the fuck do you expect a person to solve the problems in his country by himself? Especially when other countries are the one that fucked it up in the first place.

go rambo, destroy the enemy country, outline an improvement plan for your own, and kill anyone who opposes it

There is a complete difference between an immigrant and a settler, you worthless fucking retards.

Stage a revolution
Make a business
Campaign or fight those who are ruining your country

Plenty of things you can do that don't involve running like a bitch

War refugees are the worst. They deserve to die. Why aren't they fighting? Weak waste of life

guy is stupid or troll

>Op.jpg

Settlers are still immigrants.

So you're all in favor of people running away when the going gets tough?

Our generation is full of fucking pussies. I hope you all get raped by a refugee.