Does anybody else like to be bullied by first worlders on Sup Forums? I love when they remind me of my place...

Does anybody else like to be bullied by first worlders on Sup Forums? I love when they remind me of my place, it makes me very happy. I think us filthy third worlders should accept the abuse and be grateful for this opportunity.

Don't worry Brasil-kun, if you work hard then I'm sure one day Brazil will be a first world country too! Even today, you still have many things to be thankful for. Keep your chin up!

I HATE Brazil!

Thank you for your optimism user, but I'm afraid we are just hopeless.

I like it so mu-uch

Rannsaka dig själv bög

haha stupid huemonkey xd

Shoo, back to /svp/.

I'm a disgusting filipino with an ugly flat and wide nose. Bully me too.

Verkligen, rannsaka dig själv

Jag har funderat på plastikoperation, men det kostar skjortan och det ändrar ju inte det faktum att jag har de här grisvidriga generna. Satans jävla näsjävel!

>mfw thinking of you hurting
I'd propose to pay for you ticket to europe to bully you, cook your meals everyday, detain you and abuse you but you're hispanic and I don't like hispanics so you can stay there and findsome disgusting sweaty hispanic daddy to abuse and bully you in your own country.

imagine a subculture on the internet where there are people that dedicate their time to erotically roleplay as masochists who want to be harassed by other countries. It is a sign of a completely miserable loser with nothing going on in his life and spends too much time on the Internet as a result.

Yes patriotic Americans deserve to be bullied by first worlders for stubbornly refusing to acknowledge Americas many flaws and crimes

At least he didn't get a $2k speeding ticket.

Se

Grattis favä!

What is this crap?

pasta thread
ill join in with the shit posting, you should too

Why do Huehues make everything so gay

>Mizuki
Just for that I love you

What's the sauce on that comic, finngoloid. my friend is asking.

DankeDankeiRevolution (Kantai Collection -KanColle-)

Are all the gay "l-l-lewdposters" confirmed for Brazillians now?

>ghana
so hows life there?

*penetration*

this.

It's okay. I had a really nice sandwich today.

Can you post pictures of your apartment and what it looks like outside?
Are you white or black?
How is life there?
Are you wealthy compared to other people there?
What fillings did you use?