>flag
>reasons why you don't have a gf

More than I care to count

Asian guys have taken the best White girls

I am shy

>Asian guys have taken the best White girls
Same couple as above

I'm poor and ugly.

manlet, chicano, ugly, autistic, desperation, social anxiety, fear of women, self sabatoge, no confidence, etc.

How much do you get paid for this shit and where can I apply?

Flag
I like being able to spend my time how I wish.

The OP asked a question and I answered it.

ugly
suicidally depressed
social anxiety
no purpose or direction in life
alcoholic
benzo addict
gone insane from abusing LSD

Quit the drink and drugs.

Go outside and start exercising.

Push yourself

i will pay you 15 roubles/post of random Russian qts

because I'm an ugly autist

that's probably the reason

Does this mean 15 roubles per image of Russian qt

vk com/vkmiss

Everyone looks like shit when they sit and slouch mate

Yeah it's not that easy is it. I can deadlift 190kg weighing 80 and I've pushed myself WAY out of my comfort zone by travelling through asia alone, and I came back more suicidal than ever. I am a virgin at age 28, I was doomed from birth, I am going to kill myself.

slouchin don't give you moobs bro

holy shit, are you me?

hueland
I fucked up everytime I'd a chance when I was younger. Nowadays my life is just too uninteresting for a girl to give a damn to me.

If you want to die, join Isis and kill some filthy Muslims

I r manlet. Not even a degree from uni of Toronto in a specialized program that landed me a job with pay well above average at one of the biggest companies here with garauntee for even more advancement could help me get a girl. I was actually rejected just this other day. It was idiotic of me to assume I could get a girl to even think about me.

Fair enough then.

Don't know what to suggest, do you have friends? What's your job? Any hobbies?

I don't know, do you have any Friends? Cause I don't

Flag
>tfw finnish gf

Manlet
Babydick
Tubrosperg, can't interact with people without spilling a whole spagetti factory
No interests/hobbies outside of computer
No aspirations in life

>No aspiration in life
Fuck, this shit ruined my life.

I'm poor and short
Plus I have intimacy issues, the only time I had sex I couldn't stand the girl holding me, I jumped off the bed as soon as I was done and felt depressed afterwards
All those things felt kinda gayish to me, even though it was with a girl

quite shit tbqh famalam desu senpai

I'm poor and always was.

Israel
Because I'm an autistic scumbag

>Don't know how to date
>Don't know how to have sex
>Gained belly fat in past 2 years, no longer have abs
>Virgin
>Circumcised and low test
>Severe depression
>Opiate addiction
>Only make 10 dollars an hour working IT for a gjhetto school

Live in countryside with parents
Socially awkward
Snob
Lose interest after 2 days
Mild Obsessive-Compulsive disorder

>falling for the vaginal jew

>fat
>boring
>manlet
>no hobbies (except for non-hobbies like video games, anime and coin collecting)
>low paid, part-time job
>live at home
I don't really have any good points, except for maybe not balding (and probably never will) and not being buttfuck ugly.

>1.65 m
>socially autistic
>poor
>no hobbies/anything interesting about me
>spend all my free time on Sup Forums

>coin collecting
What's your most prized possession?

And I'm the most unlucky faggot

Have you guys just tried being yourself? It always works for me.

I don't socialize enough.

I'm pretty good looking and used to bang whores frequently when I was in high school when my friends would invite me to go drinking. Now I just sit at home and play LoL and HS all day long.

I don't really mind, I've been obsessed with being good at some kind of game my whole life and I still am.

> finnish gf
I am so sorry. I hope you can get rid of her eventually.

I hate having close relationships with people. It's uncomfortable. I'm not a virgin but I've never had a relationship that lasted more than a week.

>I'm a socially inept autistic retard
>I'm depressed and I can't hide it
>I'm so depressed I can't get hard
>I think on killing myself every night
>I'm boring
>I'm not likeable
>I don't like to talk really
>I'm borderline Neet
>I live with my parents
>I have a shitty car

Can I just put down "self loathing" or do I have to write out the whole thing..?

I don't have friends, it seems difficult that a girl would like a guy without friends. I also don't leave my house

That white girl has no ass

Probably a gold guinea from the 18th century, but I also like this commemoration medal from the maiden voyage of the Normandie (it's technically not a coin, but I collect stuff like this too).

I also have a solid gold penny too. It's pretty autistic, but I like carrying it around with me. It makes me feel lucky.

I wish I had a Taiwanese gf

Wew lad just end it already

I wish I had a Dutch gf.

But i do have a gf

My last two out of three girlfriends cheated on me. I just don't want to do it anymore, I'm scared shitless of getting hurt.

And no, they weren't Swedish girls who cucked me with the BBC. One was Polish, the other Lithuanian.

I am afraid of women that aren't my mother.

I'm hoping to become a monk.

Be careful what you wish for

Internet 'gfs' don't count

cunt
because i dont go outside

Finland
the jews

I don't want one. I already had a gf and for me it's just not worth it.

>implying

flag
also flag

Mussolini bist dus?
Wir vermissen dich drĂ¼ben :(

UK
176cm

>dating an 8 year old

I dumped the last one because I didn't love her and sex was bad.
Now I'm looking for a twink because I'm a bit burnt out on women for the time being.

lol

what's the sensation of having a girl willingly wanting to take a pic with you?

I have never even took a picture with a girl

my over protective parents sabotaged any meaningful social interaction I tried to have before I was eighteen
When I finished high school I ended up alone and with no friends aside from dudes even more socially akward than me with no intention to ever go out
I passed most of my life alone and most of my youth in front of a computer, wasting my time because I had no interest in doing anything else.
And now I'm overweight and balding at 22, with no experience about the outside world and no idea how to enjoy and be enjoyable to people. Also I'm dead late with university, since I skip most of the lessons and I never study.

beta, boring, unattractive, loser

holy shit this
whenever people wanted to take a pic of me and my mother, my mother always ran out of the shot

US
I always get bored after that 2-3month stage of excitement wears off and it starts to go from a fling to a real relaitonship

Oh, I might also add. I still go on vacation with my parents. they don't leave the house if I don't go with them.
I'm still living with my parents, of course.

Me: Poor, busy student
Her: Poor, busy student

This post isn't relevant to the thread you fucking spastic

I'd be your friend

England
I'm too picky

Flag

Just moved, no real job yet. Can't really fathom having a relationship when I don't have a job or whatever.

Had a girlfriend back home but she broke up with me over political bullshit (I support Palestine, she went on that Birthright Jew brainwashing trip and got pissed at me for having a Palestinian flag.) That happened a week before I moved.

But I'm smart, socially capable and moderately attractive. It will be no real problem once I get into a position of relative comfort.

I'm too poor and unemployed.

Can't move out. Can't go out. Can't buy anyone a drink.

Looking for a job now.

Work at a weed coffee shop

>Poor
>Boring
>stutter and slurred speech
>Unemployed
>Teeth are decaying
>On the verge of suicide

I'm in so far deep that getting a gf wouldn't change a single thing.

Bad luck, and also I don't have enough with a slut as a gf, so the "search" is more difficult.

Maybe I am a little shy but I'm not worried about the fact of no gf because I have family, friends and I'm good looking, so it could happen in a future.

Avoidant personality disorder, anxiety, depression, shut-in neet, ugly, terrible social skills, no romantic skills.

>too nice
>half Asian
>not the good looking half asian

I'm asexual

>I support Palestine, she went on that Birthright Jew brainwashing trip and got pissed at me for having a Palestinian flag

>>>/reddit/

Don't want one.

The thought of having to spend all my free time with someone else is horrifying, I'm much happier just sitting on my computer alone.

Just imagine, you'll never have any free time alone, whenever you go home, she's there, whenever you go out, she'll want to come. Just thinking about it is giving me chills.

Just broke up with my gf

fear of rejection
and autism

I have a micropeen and because of that I have intimacy issues

I missed the boat of when you're supposed to start dating and now I'm always behind the curve when it comes to emotional maturity and knowledge of how to date. Imagine how a woman would react to a 25 year old that behaves like a 15 year old on his first ever date. Now imagine it when it comes down to sex, being all awkward and cumming in 5 seconds. It just wouldn't work.
I have accepted I'll die alone.

I've found that inexperienced sex leads to not cumming rather than premature ejaculation in most cases.
My advice would be to just try getting a girl without minding failure. I would describe myself like you did but at some point I stopped caring.
Several girls ended breaking up with me before I did anything meaningful. And everytime I had o Idea what I was doing.
Fear of failure leads you nowhere. Unless you're trying to date coworkers the wose that could happen is them dumping you and mocking you.

Because I am way out of their league..Most of them wear shitty H&M,Zara cloths with stan smith or converse shoes,listen to pleb musician like Arctic Monkeys,Muse and other EDM and metal shit..They literally dont have any hobbies and spent most of their time on Kikebook and whoregram..God i hate them so much

NEET and as such no social life

You sound like a supreme gentleman.

wished for the void, live like one

>implying you would ever want to fuck indonesian girls

Girls in North America are usually shallow and annoying

Damn.

Me too lad, 21 years old here