Hardcore Norwegian prisons

nrk.no/hordaland/mann-_29_-vil-helst-sitta-i-fengsel-1.13122633

>A foreigner (29) jailed for human trafficking was due to be released today.
>His lawyer informs that he would rather stay.
>"He has sold his house and is very satisfied with the conditions during his stay, in addition he enjoyed the educational opportunities and wishes to continue to use them"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xnpDpz6GcA8
youtube.com/watch?v=-z-tDj9u9xU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

delet

He should watch out though.
Breivik threatened a hunger strike if he didn't get a newer console than PS2.

I want to live in a Norwegian jail

I'm glad the 20 people currently arrested in Norway live well

You could work on your hobbies or something.
It's basically daycare for adults.

Are Norwegians the coolest lads in this world or do you just really really really hate leftards?

>harness and leash

nice

kek what a fucking idiot. I thought he was supposed to be this highly intellectual person that enjoyed classical music and reading books.
As always, right wingers love mediocrity.

Bedre bilde for deg, anonsen

Må ha med bildet av dama som passer på'n mens han pusser tenna da.

H-how do I get into a norwegian prison without being deported lads?

Du kan gjerne inkludere det.

Her er en jeg lagde for Amerika.

surely there's another way

You're an EU citizen so you'll probably not get deported, at least not before you've served your sentence.
In 2013 this was the top list of foreign citizens in Norwegian prisons.

Lithuania: 149
Poland: 105
Romania: 101
Nigeria: 98
Somalia: 64
Iraq: 51

Our results are the best, thus our way must be the best.

It's impressive considering there is over twice as many polish people as lithuanians in norway.

>tfw you would probably have a better life in a norwegian prison than living in Italy

>tfw I want to be imprisoned in Norway, but I'd probably be deported and put in shit American prisons if I tried anything

My uni dorm room look much worse than that. Tbh should've just stabbed someone in Norway and gotten the same degree.

Ok. Make sure you stab some Muslim Imam, so that we can elicit the reactions from muslims in Norway, and thus everyone see their true colours.

our prisons are better than my apartment

give me one reason why i shouldn't kill some nigger right now and spend 20 years in jail, never having to work and having care 24/7

you'll probably only have access to internet under supervision.

No point now, already have my degree and a job. I'll make sure to pass it on to someone who graduated this year and didn't get into anywhere.

You wouldn't be deported

Good. Let's await the revolution together.

>muh intarwebz
I'd gladly give up the internet to never have to work again

wtf is wrong with scandinavian sub-humans?

FUCK

>Destroy the entire world except the people at Halden prison

>they send you to jail and welcome you like this

youtu.be/xnpDpz6GcA8

I Norway a utopia?

Is*

These are nicer than any home I've ever had, fuck.

yes.
tell the muslim to move there, jamal.

Qt guard, would rape to extend my 5 star hotel, free vacations

>sweden

>give me one reason why i shouldn't kill some nigger right now and spend 20 years in jail, never having to work and having care 24/7
because you would have to live together with niggers for 20 years
there are lots of nigs in prison

>t. 60%
>t. shart in a mart
>t. hillary-clinton-the-next-president-land

can i come

If I killed enough nigs i'd be by my own like breivik.
i'm sick of paying rent, electricity and water when niggers get it for free.

Well I think this just the logical conclusion of one of the two prevailing thoughts about prison.

1. Prison is a punishment for criminals
2. Prison is meant to make criminals stop being criminals

These two are mutually exclusive. If you make a prisoner's life a living hell in prison he'll keep on being a menace to society because there is absolutely no reason for him to change his ways. Society fucked him in the ass. Why should he do what society tells him to do?

Norway has gone fully for option 2, trying to make criminals law abiding citizens again. This will make most people unhappy as revenge is a very normal part of human behavior. Most people feel that bad acts should be punished and feel that just the denial of freedom isn't enough.

Personally I don't really care that Norway tries to make the surroundings as nice as possible. My main concern is that the sentences are far too short and don't seem to match the severity of the crime.

Why not aim higher

that's, if you can

Then don't go broke and live on welfare. You'd get it too if you made yourself completely unemployable and useless to society. You'd be absolute scum and your life would have little value, but hey that's just my thesis.

What do you mean?
I don't live on wellfare.
I wish I could.
i don't want to pay for immigrants with my tax money.

well, theres always some loner autist who will claim that they can have a nice life without freedom

but you wont know that until you tried it, the worst part about prison is that you arent free, inmates still kill themselves in norwegian prisons and go nuts in there

Then go broke and live on welfare.*

Good. What do I need to do if I want to go to jail?

just execute them or never let them out

How? Who do you contact to get free money?

Halden has a band room with various instruments but I can't find any info on any bands from there.
Though I found that Bastoy has a prison band "skyldig som faen" (guilty as fuck).
youtube.com/watch?v=-z-tDj9u9xU

>tiny women guards in a men's prison
lol

Social services? You will be asked to look for a job, so make sure you're as unemployable as possible.

>just execute them

Edgy

>never let them out

Expensive

Not like they'd be able to do anything to her.

Im sorry to hear that Cletus. Maybe thing will be better for you when Trump wins

what could go wrong?

Lithuanians and Norway and Sweden are notorious for their burglar gangs. They literally travel up and down the country breaking into peoples houses, because you know, free movement for these countries sure is great for the rest of us.

Does Norway even have any hardcore criminals?

Yes. Breivik and the Nokas-gang.

They are guarding polite Norwegians. I don't see any problem.

And B-gjengen

How does all of this work? I want a proper guide. You are talking about arbetsförmedlingen, right? Aren't their tiers to how much gibs you get? How do I get as much as I can?

Go to the social security office with your boxers in your head

>allowed to watch dvds in his cell
>but not allowed to watch his favorite series
how can you be so cruel and inhumane?

This is pure cruelty. And I thought you were an humanitarian superpower

>Guards are playing volleyball with them.

>still getting a income so you can buy dem sweet addidas tracksuits to show off to your roomm8's.

Yes. Here are some other cells that the memelords ITT arent showing you.
The prison also has to handle the mentally ill, and you just cant give them nice cells because they set them on fire, or throw shit, piss and semen on the walls, floor and roof.

That's the nicest torture chamber I've seen in my life.

yep, my torture chamber is way better

brb robbing a Norwegian bank

is that hole in the ground to squdt and shit?

you guessed it

LMAO.
why are you so primitive norway?
poo in the loo tier

we'd atleast give our mentally ill a proper toilet

This is our torture chamber:
> In addition, all cells are soundproofed to prevent prisoners from communicating with each other via Morse code.
>The 4 in (10 cm) by 4 ft (120 cm) windows are designed to prevent inmates from knowing their specific location within the complex because they can see only the sky and roof through them, making it virtually impossible to plan an escape. Inmates exercise in a concrete pit resembling an empty swimming pool, also designed to prevent them from knowing their location in the facility.
> In extreme cases of inmate misbehavior, the center of the prison houses an area known as "Z-Unit" or "The Black Hole," which can hold up to 148 prisoners in completely darkened and fully soundproofed cells.

>"men's prison"
This is something I've been thinking about. It's a well accepted fact in Norwegian society that even gender mix is always superior, so ideally we shouldn't have gender separated prisons. I think prisons could be improved if we made mixed prisons instead.
Only thing is that there are too few female "criminals", but at least we should eliminate women's prisons and make some mixed prisons, and some men's prisons. If we made all mixed with our too low rates of female crime, I think the women would be spread too thin, but at least trying to have equality in as many prisons as possible would be a big improvemet to prison system.

Guantanamo has suicide-inducing cells. That color is the worst.

>new zealand
they all raped miss alice

wtf I'm gonna rape a blonde norwegian woman now.

wow, you have something against brunettes racist much

That's not a criminal, but a fooking legend

Jeg elsker alle kvinner equally, mann.

Petty revenge isn't very pragmatic tbqh
Better make 40% or 60% or whatever the percentage of non-recidivists of nordic prisoners is into taxpaying citizens rather than make 100% of prisoners into bitter, hardcore gangsters.

>You're an EU citizen so you'll probably not get deported
i'm literally coming over to murder some old lady

Like a multi layer prison system? so that not every person with a speeding ticket is sharing a cell with a murderer?

Does Norway even separate their prisons by gender?

>Capital Punishment is edgy

Well, there's Breivik, but not to the extent in the US.

I'd be fine with that 2bh

delete this

What about death penalty? No taxes. No recidivists.

Tbf, in the US Capital Punishment is more expensive than Life Without Parole due to
>muh appeals
and all that.

All that for free? Where do I sign?

fuck norgay
russia please nuke

This looks better than the hole I have to live in

thank you. finnaly someone tells the truth

same

meanwhile, american prisons are literally Oz

t. josef fritzl

what's his favourite series?

It would be comfy without the camera, they even give you a book to read. This shit is better than my room.