My dad unironically told me to suck it up, there are people in this world that are not supposed to get laid, never

my dad unironically told me to suck it up, there are people in this world that are not supposed to get laid, never

Go to a brothel

why were you complaining to your father about not getting sex

pay a whore user, you don't have to get old being a virgin

also this...

wanna hook up

Who the hell discusses their sex-life issues with parents?

I wasn't, but he can't stand my arse face anymore

i lost my virginity with a hooker and literally dont regret it. putting your dick in a hole isnt some fairy tale son.

Unless you legit look like that Russian Sup Forums grill, nobody will care. Just work out and socialize more

2bh is their fault, they overprotected me, I almost didn't have friends until I managed somehow going to university in another city

>I wasn't, but he can't stand my arse face anymore

That's pretty much what I tell myself. If you ask people in a relationship or married how their relationship developed, most of the time they will say "it just kind of happened."

There are some people in the world who that never happens to. Oh well.

Oh god you sound like Jorge

I don't think in sex anymore, I'm beyond that

>2bh is their fault
nah, you're old enough to make your own decisions, now grow up and stop blaming mommy and daddy for your failures

He's probably getting a desperate rapey vibe from you, what the fuck OP, even bad parents don't tell their kids shit like that out of the blue, what did you do?

Maybe he was just silently getting pissed off at OP and just snapped. My dad did that too when I wasn't getting any jobs after college.

get out of my thread

I'm going on and off from psychiatrists since 2 years ago, all of them told me what happens to me is my parents fault

also, I crashed my dad car while on my happy drugs, they makes me dizzy

for curiosity, how old are you?

This can't be real

you too would be always mad as fuck at everything if you were virgin at your 30s

>30
>still blaming his parents

shameful, at least we all know that Jorge is underage.

friendly advice: stop blaming your parents and start making decisions, your life will change

I know hat feel
Im not a nigger tho

>brother asks me what I'm doing with my life
>"I just work and then I come home and shitpost"
>"shitposting isn't gonna get you laid, dude"
>mfw

This guy might not be him

>"shitposting isn't gonna get you laid, dude"
Hahaha stupid pleb
little does he knows about the powers of shitposting

Best advice you ever got tbqh
Now let's see if you're man enough to understand what you father meant by it.

this thread makes me not want to kill myself so much anymore
thanks op

I actually did get laid through r9k skype groups but not that much

>shitposting isn't going to get you laid
>he's naver had that sweet Sup Forums boipucci
Normies, amirite

same

>Normies, amirite
heterosexuals*

what can I do?, I advanced every single woman I know worth of advancing in any conceivable way and I was rejected every single time, I'm actually surrounded by people what makes everything worst

I should kill myself

Now let's see if you're man enough to understand what you father meant by it

what did he meant by this?, that I should stop trying.?..that it will come when I least expect it?

btw, the car crash was because I traveled to another city to meet a girl I was chatting in Tinder (she stood me up BTW)

>haha yeah man why are you shitposting just come get sexually frustrated for hours for like 30 minutes of pleasure and then feel lonely after
>so much cooler bro lmoa

he has a wife and a baby and a white collar govt job

scary he works for the government because he's incredibly racist and antisemitic and every time I've mentioned depression he insinuates that it doesn't exist and that people who feel depressed just aren't having sex enough

I have two uncles that died at their 80s, alone, I never saw them with a single woman ever, I'm going the same path, I want to kill myself

>btw, the car crash was because I traveled to another city to meet a girl I was chatting in Tinder (she stood me up BTW)

please don't stop

EL VIRGENTINO!

I think it's time to kill your dad and fuck your mom

>argentine Jorge

>Russian Sup Forums grill

Who?

That is the actual truth

My dad still can't accept my failure and he always tries to make me fuck my sister's friends or other girls

when he got to tired of this he sent me to a brothel, but he still can't accept it

Unfortunately people who don't feel empathy for other are the most successful because their feeling don't get in the way. Bit jealous of them tbqh

well, lucky you, my parents doesn't give a fuck actually, my sister already gave them grandchildren

your dad wants grandchildren? kek mine only wants me to fuck every girl in town and be knows as the chad

that was the Russian pedo jew shitposting, not an actual ugly girl.

Both of you must be new to Sup Forums

Aren't you the same guy who rejected some schizo ugly girl who sent you the messages on whataspp?

Beggars can't be choosers.

My parents stopped giving the "be yourself" spiel, and switched to "stop being yourself"
I'm not blaming mine for the way I turned out, but they're not innocent in this

eh, no

>My parents stopped giving the "be yourself" spiel, and switched to "stop being yourself"

Must be nice having a father.

What will be will be, and that's how it's going to be.

wena haitiano

>My parents stopped giving the "be yourself" spiel, and switched to "stop being yourself"

I AM FINISHED HOLY FUCK LOOOOOL