What do they eat in tall countries?

What do they eat in tall countries?

Pussy

boys like you for breakfast (¬‿¬). Now it's time to pay the toll, fuccboi.

I'm more curious of big dicked countries.

Non-blacks.

Shinobu is shit and Snake is objectively the best girl.

heh, I made your mum pay the toll, kid

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Not rice thats for sure.

If you are wondering I'm 191cm in length and I stopped eating any kind of animal products and refined food products since I was 14 because I was clinically obese.

Samoans are pretty hueg

How tall were you at 14, and what did you eat after that?

Maybe like 170cm, I don't remember. I ate like a lot of vegetables, fruits, nuts, seeds, legumens, stuff like that mostly. Mushroom stew is one of my favourite dishes.

Semen

So you were getting a lot of bean protein, and calcium through leafy greens? Or did you get by without one them?

I'm down with going vegan if it's nutritious enough to save a Finnlet desu

I only went "vegan" because I wanted to lose weight because I got to eat a lot of food while doing it and without doing a lot exercise. If you want to become taller, I don't really know what to say because tallness has mostly to do with genetics.

The white stuff

I can confirm. I'm 6'5" and I drink a lot of milk.

>milkytugal

manlets

DELETE THIS

Bravo, Africa.

>Nutrients that are particularly important for linear growth are phosphorous, magnesium, calcium, zinc and vitamin D

t. science

N.B. all of these are found in dairy products

MEAT

You've got internet in the bog shack you live in? How???
Hey, I heard many people over there are losing their lives over to kelpies, elves, bog lights and other spirits of the wetlands. I don't care if you are Saxon, Anglo or Jute, I pray your tribe will remain safe. Remember to pray to Wodan, you rain-nigger

benis

I wouldn't recommend that diet desu

3rd world semen duh along with milk and large portions of meat

High zinc foods: meat, fish, milk, and beans

calcuim and protein rich foods desu
even in ancient times the richer romans were smaller then the poor barbarians up north since the romans ate lotta carbs like bread while the tall barbarians ate wild game moreso

Im sure fat countries eat burger

MISTAH DOHNATS
correct

Nothing wrong with carbs laddy, Montenegrins eat the most bread in Europe at 3x the EU average and they're as tall as the Netherlands

Short people.