What the fuck Turks?

I had no idea you were this gay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_wrestling

>THE national sport of turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw
youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turkey is Muslim so faggots have to disguise their degeneracy however they can.

No kidding.

In turkey you are only gay if you take but not when you give the D

M-more please

>same threads every day

haha so funny uh very orginal :-D

>triggered oil wrestler
It's okay to be gay

Same rectally ruined turk reactions every time :^)

Pretty hot 2bh.

Thank you this is a good thread

it's not gay. i mean if you have horny thoughts even for a millisecond you would lose the match instantly. because it's extremely slippery.

no really...WTF turkey???

It's a manly sport where two true men go in, and only one leaves with his dignity.

Which one leave with dignity, the one who grabbed the dick or the one who got their dick grabbed?

none both are faggots

I mean I know this dumb ''American'' using it for insult and stuff but I don't understand why is this make all of you Latinos so excite, isn't it your countries full with half naked muscular brown guys anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=D2keIfaPHgw

Massive faggots haaaaahahahahahaha.

Turkeyroach why are you such repressed homosex?_

it's necessary to put the whole arm in the ass?

It's just funny to see Turks grabbing each others privates and saying it's manly

Bit gay

>Originally, matches had no set duration and could go on for one or two days until one man was able to establish his superiority

Goodness!

I have a crush on Tails.
I'm not gay.

they only grab kisbet aka trousers. although i don't deny every sport have some sort of Homoeroticism, it really is not gay.

Well it is indeed many, do you know anyting more manlier than gay sex t b h

Kek... Anyways, no strong feelings Turk bros, do your thing

>Westerners are so insecure of their sexuality they can't enjoy this totally heterosexual sport which promotes male dominance.
What is wrong with you?

male dominace to a other male...sound weird to me

>this thread
muh dick

oil expert reporting

>not wrestling with your friend
>not holding him down while he tries to get free
>being this faggot

trips of true

There's a district in Toronto where they play that game. I didn't know traditional Turkish culture was alive in Toronto.

This is a perversion of lucha

b-but why they put oil THERE???

so there is no friction, obviosly.

Why do women at the gym wear really tight clothes? I don't know. Sports and fitness seem to be one big excuse to be an exhibitionist.

Women like male attention... If they have an excuse to wear really tight pants they will.

Thread full of gay foreplay and you feel the need to complain abut qts showing their bodies?

this one?

Annoying, whenever I go to the gym there's some girl in the free weights section stretching in the middle of everything wearing skin tight clothes. Totally annoying if you're gymcel.

Boy, on a Friday night they Turkish wrestle out on the street. Arms up buttholes and everything. They spar all night long.

greek and turkish relations in a nut shell

sound like a fun district

dam can you be that ripped while natty

It's honestly the Turkish diet. It's extremly healthy and there kebabs are from the beat parts of the meat where there baked with spices and not fried so there's minimal fat. Turks also don't eat thay much bread either, but drink lots of milk and eat olives with cheese. Combine thay with regular good exercise and u get them natty gods

>mfw i just ate döner with ayran(yoghurt+water)

Did it taste any good?

What are you a faggot?

No it's not. That's just Turkish propaganda to make you go to kebaberie. Kebab is mystery meat (donkey/rat droppings/?/lizard parts, et cetera) churned up and stacked in cylinders. Then they dip it in lard to preserve it so they can ship it from dockyards in Istanbul all the way to Vancouver. Then they serve it to stupid white people with "sweet sauce" (Turkish jizz).

When you're trying to get your swole on, roasties are just a distraction. You need to lift, not get a boner.

You can't let all these photos of scantily-clad, greasy men making love in public trick you into thinking that men get /fit/ for sexual attention. Only women do that, because they are whores who don't even care about fitness. So that's your reminder about that.

I wish.

You get it brah, you get it.

Me too, but I am not homosexual.

>not obsessed

Continue posting manly turks pls

I guess this is one of those things that look really gay to look at but it is not so gay if you're actually doing it.

Yeah, like getting a blowjob from a guy.

you oil each other up

and shove your hands down their pants.

even women mud wrestling in bikinis is less sexual than that

honestly I think us in the west have a huge hysteria about perceived gayness. If two men kiss each other on the cheek or hold hands, it's not necessarily gay. I think it's made us a lot more cold and unable to show our manliness and affection as our Eastern friends.

buttmad turkroach comments are the only reason these threads are fantastic

>women mud wrestling in bikinis is less sexual than that
Then you have a very different opinion on sexual matters.Have you ever considered that you might be a raging faggot who sux dicks for fun?

>288*7
>still being homophobic
kill yourselves shitlords

Don't you gays bury each other to the neck in a sand dune and stone each other when someone admits they're gay?

No they just spray them with water cannons.

It would be pretty hot if the guys in the pics weren't so ugly.

>__**CURRENT YEAR**__
>still denying the Armenian genocide
when will turks ever learn?

>Wanna go for a round?

wat do?

Admit to the genocide of the armenian people

youtube.com/watch?v=cq92gDny-dE

They look white. Probably Armenians passing as Turkish.

>armenians
>white

hey Sup Forums, you can get physical to fight someone rather than fuck them and a guys pants are a good way to grapple with him when he's covered in oil.

Will children forever giggle about two guys having their hands anywhere near each other's genitals?

When you're fighting, you take any advantage you can get.

Armenians are white
the Armenian Genocide is the original "black lives matter" movement

Whiter than Turks. One step in the right direction.

>be in spain
>dislike kebab, can't finish one
>go to turkey
>reluctantly try kebab, love it, can eat two in a row

What they serve in the paki shitholes we have got nothing to do with what actual turks eat.

t.armenian diaspora

>the
one of the national sports
our other national sport is cirit, which is basically throwing javelins at each other on horseback

t.armen -yan

I have a thing for arab men.

Who are you to talk?

Brazil is the tranny capitol of South America and Brazilian Jiujitsu is x100 gayer.

Turks aren't really Arabs, but I get it

I'm down for that if they are gentle

Says the cunt that produces gay comics for the 12 year old girls

Well im not denying it+im proud of it

Armenians are like jews but more arabic

Take anita SARHEEESIAN for example

They are manipulative victimizing attention whores

At least it's more real than wwe

I can see your point. They probably are the same since Jews are Turkish Khazars.

I'd take 100 Armenians over 10 T*rks because Armenians as non-Muslims do not inherently ruin the nations they move to

Just as jews dont ruin nations rite XDDDD

Arabs are fine. I just don't like Islam. Other than the women beating stuff.

Are you retarded? Read the post again...

Why do they have their hands down each other's pants? What if an American tries it out and sharts onto the turk's hand?

God help us if we didn't have all the Jewish bankers and scientists who have contributed to our society unlike mudslimes

No:D

>I'd take 100 Armenians over 10 T*rks
You mean, you'd take them up your butt?Why australians are so homo.

>Jewish bankers
Wow do you actually support them?