You always insult USA on Sup Forums

But you must know if USA is gone, this world will collapse because of China and Russia

Do you respect them?

Nah its friendly banter

No, I want BRICS to succeed.

>2016
>unironically liking putin, Ching chongs, hue hue hues, poo in loos and vuvuzelas

I don't respect their diets or presidential candidates

We don't either.

We're a large wall, protecting the rest of the world, but we fart a lot and it makes the world stinky and we also sometimes poke and stir up shit with our fingers because we don't like it.
But it is better than what is behind the wall.

your wall is crumbling, I'm afraid. Being in the front row witnessing another superpower on the rise is...colorful, just the new president of Philippines.

Wow I love Japan now

Quiet

I don't respect china
but i respect russia
B R I C C

>Do you respect them?
Of course

Those are just a bunch of unrelated un allied countries with roughly the same level of shitteness

tfw you have a very specific sexual fetish, and are attracted to japanese sumo wrestlers

tfw you will never live in japan and go to sumo matches every day and live in constant sexual bliss

A hate Americans there a bunch of cucks.

Follow your dream senpai

i want to know japan's thoughts on this

Russia can shove its big fat cock up my ass all day long and I will take it in like a champ
China on the other hand, fuck that shit of a country.

one of the biggest misconceptions that most americans have about vietnam is that it was ever really friends with china

>USA is gone
Suddenly global Iq rises because american """""culture""""" isn't flooding the world anymore

I don't think we do as good a job as we could, but by god I think we are better than the alternatives.

No, negro loving cultural wasteland.