There, I fixed this continent

There, I fixed this continent.

I don't think you know how big the amazon is, you're putting deserts under the name of the "amazon forest"

>wallmapu that far up

kek

>suddenly São Paulo is pampas
I am OK only if Sao Paulo is the capital.

Perfeita

I want this now.

Me too, boludo. Me too.

Perfect North America

Indo America was muinto best

>giving land to mapushits
kys famaland

>only people I like can secede and self-determinate
kys

WE WUZ tier

Relax, it doesn't touch Santiago.

If New England and The Canadian Maritimes were a country would they be the best country on earth?

Would it be the best country in the world in the eyes of the people of New England and the Canadian Maritimes?

Yeah.

Now this is more like it.

>superstates instead of separatism into smaller states

>Not even one from Colombia and Venzuela
I see success, have any other countries so extremely ethnically diverse achieved so much cultural homogeneity? I think not

Then that's all that matters, m8.

Originally there were at least four major separatist movements in Colombia, but all of them seem to be dead nowadays, so I removed them from the map.

>Balkanization is a good thing!

Secessionism isn't balkanization, though. But indeed, secessionism is a great thing. Self-determination is one of the founding principles of nations.

Fuck anyone who gives SP shit, I was born in Rio but I'm glad fate was kind enough to bring me to Sampa while I was still young.

Yeah, they had some kind of strength because of Panama, but even they still are almost 100% colombian and just separated for the canal

Wanna tell me more about those?

>Let's keep chopping everything up until the world is a bunch of feudal city-states. That will advance civilization.

Advancement of civilization doesn't require bigger states (nor smaller states), but prosperity and self-determination does. By your logic, there should be only one country.

Choco (the red and black one) is a mostly black area, when slavery was abolished all the slaves run there and create palenques, so they have their own identity
Antioquia (the green and white one with an X) is something like Texas, we used to be our own country for a short time and when you talk about Colombia, a lot of people will relate it to here
I don't know anything about the north one but i guess it has sense since they have their own caribbean culture
The blue and black one i suppose it's the wayuus, our biggest indigenous group, they have some problems with the government so they might like to separate (but it's very unlikely to happen and i don't think it's a popular thought)
The south one is also a indigenous group, i think it was also a part of the inca empire

Thank you so much for all this information! I asked a few times in /lat/ but the Colombians had no idea of what separatism even meant. I could only find very small pieces of information in Spanish around the internet, but I could never find any sign of the movements being active. This will help, m8. By the way, the blue and black one is Zulia, from Venezuela.

Well its the big countries getting shit done around the world

The bigger an area is, the more freely trade can flow and the bigger the talent pool for easy collaboration is.
Larger economies are also more efficient which makes prices lower for consumers and companies more able and willing to innovate.
>But hur dur my culture is a precious snowflake! muh heritage.
Grow up.

The wayuus are also a part of Venezuela tho, they are in our department La Guajira and venezuelan state Zulia

Small countries can, and do, cooperate just as much as the big ones like the U.S. and Russia. Lots of scientists are from Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Norway, South Korea, Japan, etc.

>freely trade
"Free trade" is just the government lowering artificial barriers it imposed in the first place. True free trade, be it economical or intellectual, can happen just as well with smaller States, especially in the age of the internet, with even more ease.
>companies more able and willing to innovate
But there are tiny countries with massive economies, and they invest in a lot of research and development. South Korea is a very good example, and it used to be just one Korea.
>heritage
This isn't only about heritage, it's about the present and the future. Advancement of civilization is important, I agree, but it's not the only thing that matters.
>Grow up
Well, that's just rude. Fuck you.

I see. I had no idea, I thought Zulia was its own separatist movement. Should I include La Guajira?

Well wayuus are a part of both countries, i don't know their relationship in the border, but they are the same
But how i'm telling you, no one here really thinks anything about separating, just Antioquia and it's just memes

Thank you again for the valuable info.

our south is nothing more than waste, and it was waster for more than a fcking century... at least bariloche is nice.

Indeed, Bariloche is beautiful.

>Rio de Janeiro letting anyone leave the Union
Don't forget, you are here forever.

Exato. E se for mané leva umas bolachas para aprender.

Eu quero bolacha com recheio de morango.

Imagine you have 5 city states and each one has a medicine company. Each city state wants high employment for its own people so they impose tariffs on the medicine that's made in the other city states to favor their own company.
So now you have 5 small companies for whom it is uneconomical to do business anywhere except in their small home markets. Since they will have a lower scale operation their prices will be higher. And instead of having one or two large R&D teams you have 5 small R&D teams so it's rarer for useful new medicines to be discovered.
I'm not making shit up, this is basic micro economics.
>By your logic, there should be only one country.
yes.

Tá escrito lá no pacote: "Bixcoitu"

Biscoito não tem recheio, mas bolacha tem. (v: