"""""Islamic""""" """""State"""""

>"""""Islamic""""" """""State"""""
>Isn't Islamic
>Isn't a state

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/What-was-the-most-shameful-episode-in-your-countrys-history/answer/Ahsan-Khan-6?srid=o9wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>H
>R
>E

When will megalomaniacs learn?

>Isn't Islamic
Nobody buys your propaganda, Ahmed.

Which episode of Seinfeld is that?

>says who?

> uk
> is islamic
> is a state

Don't know the season and ep number, but I'm pretty sure it's the one where George stops having sex and his intelligence increases.

Yes, you get it right pajeet. Islamic State is USA's creation.

>George stops having sex
I only remember him scoring the maid in that one episode.

oh yeah. the Portuguese waitress

At its best Islam is an evil brainwashing cult, except without any hope they'll one day all drink poison kool aid

>Isn't Islamic

Nice meme.

>isn't Islamic
top kek

Yeah I know, I thought it was a bit inconsistent, too. Although I think he does get some here and there and the rest is kind of implicit. But I'm fairly sure he goes completely abstinent then channels his energy into academia and intelligence. It's been a long time since I've seen it.

>isn't Islamic

t. Fox News

So which crowd do you belong to: The one that came to wreck Britain; or the one that's disturbingly okay with it happening?

t. Ahmed

they take direct inspiration from the Quran, know it back to front with the same political ideologies as the Quran suggests. How is it not Islamic?

>White Australian
>Is racist

Colour me shocked

>muh isis isnt real islam meme
kys ahmad, they are true muslims that doing exactly what quran told

kek

t. knowledgeable muslim scholar

How is ISIS not a state?

>Sovergien control of a large amount of land and people
>Own laws which are enforced
>own passports, own currency
>has a military
>has clear borders (even if they change every day)

>Islam is a race
You really shoud know better than that, Abdul.

>baiter getting baited
wew

>I was only pretending to be retarded

That was my first reply in this thread, brucey boi.

>own passports
Do they?

Okay, but I still maintain that he is indeed a fuckwit... Also possibly a terrorist enabler.

I agree.

It's not recognized by any country

Should be call the Jewish state desu

How is Belgium a state but ISIS isn't?

>Isn't Islamic

So?

Lets say in a few months Boku Haram gains stable control over some territories, and mutually recognizes ISIS. How would that be any different?

Was just reading this earlier

quora.com/What-was-the-most-shameful-episode-in-your-countrys-history/answer/Ahsan-Khan-6?srid=o9wI

TLDR A Catholic woman in Pakistan is sentenced to death by the govt for making an offhand remark about the prophet Muhammad. A (secular) local politician pleaded for mercy on behalf and is demonized by the press. This politician is later murdered by his own bodyguard and the entire country adores the murderer for doing so. There is an outpour of support for the murderer during his trial and is treated as a martyr after he is executed and a mosque is built in his name.

Where is the #notallmuslims crowd on this?

If it persists for longer than fifteen years I'll call it a state. Until then its just a clusterfuck of western party-boys imitating a Clockwork Orange while being blown up by airstrikes.

Season 8, "The Abstinence"

That would make it as much of a state as Transnistria, Northern Cyprus and Nagorno-Karabakh—except not, because ISIS' territory is bombed out and non-functioning. All of the aforementioned examples are substantially more stable than ISIS.

>isn't Islamic
>ruled by a guy with a PhD in Islamic studies

Go back to pakistan, Ahmad.

>Israel defining a legimitate state

loving every laugh

given to him by a salafi
seriously those clergy need to die

Those are all states. Small shitty states with little to no international recognition but still states. ISIS is relatively unstable, but so were other countries. In 1991 the USSR was a state up to the point where it broke apart. Syria is about to collapse but is still just barely a state. I don't believe that international recognition is a requirement.
Did the USA become a state in July 1776 or December 1777, when it was recognize by the first foriegn state, France?

>seriously those clergy need to die

Because they want to practice the religion without cherry picking, how it was meant to be practised?