Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-_TsMgSQfs
youtube.com/watch?v=A3_B2Uf9LKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2rrm7s2TU
youtube.com/watch?v=TuHJUpQvKDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pYushz1w4w8
youtube.com/watch?v=w1rDQIMF6Ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do europoors obsess over everything we do?

i've never seen this before, but wow those people are assholes

what's more common is really loud, obnoxious motorcyles

I'm not really sure, it's more of a redneck thing. Where I live we only have ricers and stanced fags. Do they have those in your cunt?

To begin with Pick ups are forbidden in Europe.

Why do the French do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=V-_TsMgSQfs

Never seen that before. I'm going to be a stereotyping dick and say it happens mostly in the south

This. Worst ones are the shitty, modified cars that are painfully loud when in close proximity. At least you anticipate the motorcycles to be loud

Fox News and Rush Radio have been pushing this stupidity. It's still not that common.

We don't. Highschool kids driving daddy's truck do because for some reason driving a truck (particularly diesel) became extremely cool for a while, and kids will do anything to prove how cool they are.

>driving a truck other than diesel
wew

taking risks? because we have balls

Wait really?

Grandfather fought in that war. Thanks for the vid

>ricers and stanced fags

son do they speak english where you come from

It pisses off those hippie treehugger liberals.

Even small pick ups?

Please tell me that most people still drive those for utilitarian purposes though. Not just testosterone padding.

Oh

>ywn drive through a busy european city in a huge truck with an American flag on it and roll coal on a bunch of effeminate europeans

He's talking about all those people with lowered cars and shiny rims.

They aren't really forbidden, but pick up taxes are so high that it's like if they were forbidden.

Freedom overdose

So what do you lug your shit in? Just trailers and vans?

I got my truck for pennies on the dollar compared to the exact same truck with a diesel engine, and I'll be damned if it hasn't done literally everything I have asked it to.

Yes

Only our underclass does that shit. Much like yours.

Poor and stupid people are poor and stupid everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=A3_B2Uf9LKQ
these people are real and youre living at the same time as them

I'd totally do that

Sounds a bit limiting. Utes are pretty good... As long as you're not one of those guys that buys one just so you're sure everybody knows that you're a man.

>Please tell me that most people still drive those for utilitarian purposes though.

Not at all. They are just $70k dick extenders 99% of the time.

Post viss of mericans unironically being rednecks
youtube.com/watch?v=Sm2rrm7s2TU

These are the same people unironically "packing lips"

youtube.com/watch?v=TuHJUpQvKDQ

That's a bit sad. Oh well, we have those guys here too. You can tell them really easily because they always drive something like pic related.
Seems about right. I always got the feeling like dippers were the same bunch of guys that were trying to show how macho they are.

>Please tell me that most people still drive those for utilitarian purposes
In and around major cities, yes. Everywhere else, giant diesel trucks are equivalent to luxury cars for white trash

Wow that's some Russia-tier douchebaggery.

But don't they at least carry shit around in them? Aside from the ute/pickup I posted above, most people that drive them here at least carry tools, building and plumbing supplies, motorcycles, all kinds of shit. I would honestly be surprised if it wasn't also the case everywhere else.

for every 1 person who has a construction job or drives offroad there are 5 that just want an expensive truck to showoff like a douche

I see. I wonder why they don't just buy a luxury sedan or a sports car if they're looking to show off.

Because theyre fucking rednecks, idk how to explain the retardation of rednecks to someone outside this country but if you met one youd understand

>explaining rednecks
Not much need to explain, really. Again, we have something fairly similar to them, too.

I wish we did such things here. Pickup truck drivers are always cunty.

lol always forget Australia is basically Americas twin

They're just faggots. No other way to describe them. The whole thick black smog thing is a direct attempt to "piss off liberal tree huggers" for accepting that burning fossil fuels affects the environment. These people are massive idiots

Well add a moustache and put a ball-cap on him and you'd have a redneck.

It's pretty easy.

Take a human being, insert a fear of God into him. Remove his desire for intellectual enrichment. Replace that with a love for being outdoors. Add a bit of patriotism but it's the discount patriotism that focuses on guns and the right to shoot shit. Mix it together till the lack of post high-school education shows in the accent. Add a spice of misplaced fears. Finish it all by giving this individual a job that pays just enough to afford cheap beer and comfortable, trashy clothing.

Most of them aren't so bad. But a redneck doesn't have much of anything to look forward to in life. They're country people without higher goals. So that's why you get really... strange shit like the op's video

retards

Bogans are pretty much rednecks if they weren't Christian.

French Canadians do this too.

youtube.com/watch?v=pYushz1w4w8

>when they do it to cyclists and protesters
this was funny actually

beccause
>FUG OBAMA AND GOMMUNIST EPA :DDDDDDDD

my dad always drives new pickup trucks. he owns some land out in the country and does some hauling shit with it, but it's mostly a status symbol thing in middle america

Man I'm fucking dying here.

This.

I'd totally like to see the flow of autistic butthurt following your patriotic actions.
Wtf, I love America now.
Gonna move there someday just to be able to drive a polluting diesel truck and fuck the pedestrians with it.
Too bad it'll propably be only Tesla-faggots there by then.

*I meant

This.

Fuck, the video is damn hilarious.
I love these shartigans letting their excrements loose publicly.
I've become more and more a fan of American culture everyday since I started reading Sup Forums.

negroidla mongoloid, I m pretty sure that you have Toyota Tundras in mongolia.
Dodge Rams even here cost less than japgarbage pickups because off spare parts, ye should buy them on ebay or from russian dodge dealer

It's not the price of the truck itself but its annual taxes and the price of fuel.

with such attitude I guess you dont even have small teenager jeep liberty all over finngolia.
diesel costs less than bottled mineral water for that money you have nice voyage in a warm car, plus leather seats. its better than being packed up like a fish in conservant bus

this is considered big barge car in europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=w1rDQIMF6Ps

Nope, American cars just aren't so popular here.

You don't know.
We have annual car taxation based on CO2 and particle emissions to reduce polluting, so it really isn't financially clever to drive 6.0l V6 diesel here unless you wanna spend tonns of money just to transport your ass.

Dodge Rams etc. are registered as light duty trucks. This means there is no CO2-based taxation, but the tax is calculated from the max. total weight of the vehicle. In other words, the taxation is lower than on an average car.

Naturally, you need a truck driving license and the maximum allowed speed is 80 kmh.

lol that's so sick

More money than brains. Most that do this are young. These trucks cost more than a young person can afford. Guess who buys the trucks. Mommy and Daddy. These young people need something to define themselves so they do this. I think it is stupid.

lol

America is quite large and diverse so theres something for everyone.

I feel the same way about Finland since I started reading Sup Forums

Dang that sounds lame Finbro =(

in the land of freedom you do whatever you want

It's really amazing how one country alone can show off their lack of brain in so many different ways, indeed.

You'd totally get fined for that

I fully support and condone rolling coal on cyclists and Prius or other cuckmobiles.

The scene starting at 0:22
>shartigans farting at each others faces and laughing on it

Yanks made Terrance & Phillip to present Canucks the same way.
Pot calling the kettle black.

>America is quite large and diverse so theres something for everyone.
This seems to be your excuse for a lot of things.

roll tide

t. epaconny

Hope they get sued to death honestly, since it's actually dangerous. If cyclists were to fall and killed by a car, these retarded white niggers should get in jail for manslaughter

Cyclists are fucking hell, they bother everybody on the road. I hate them.

my neighbour has a big V8 RAM pick up truck what the hell are you talking about?
Or are there different rules in funland?

Ricers are people with rice rockets, which means cheap low-end Japanese cars stuffed to the gills with aftermarket parts.

Basically they're the dorks with three spoilers stacked up on the back of their mom's Civic.

It's kind of a tossup.
I've got a midsized pickup, and while I don't strictly need it for day-to-day life, being the guy who drives a truck makes you a lot of friends when people need help moving.

Plus,every now and then I'll get a project going that needs the cargo space. Right now it's renovating my granddad's old trawler; having the room to pull parts off and work on them at home is infinitely easier than packing up all my tools and bringing them to the dock.

There are people who drive those huge ass trucks in tiny cramped Santiago. And they always fucking drive alone carrying absolutely NOTHING. IMO vehicles should be taxed according on how much space they take on the road.

Where do you live in Santiago? I stayed in Providencia.

>what's more common is really loud, obnoxious motorcyles

yeah this faggotry is universal

>Please tell me that most people still drive those for utilitarian purposes though. Not just testosterone padding.

Depends on where you are. On the East Coast, it's mostly small penis compensation. Out West, it's a mix. A lot of people do legitimately need pickups.

If you see a beat-up stock truck, it's probably not a douche. If you see a shiny new giant truck that's been lifted, it is driven by a douche.

Las Condes