1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. what's your reaction when you see someone who doesn't study or work?

canada

How could i see them if they don't go outside ever?

Me, because I'm not studying or working

what the fuck?

how not working or studying means not going out?

dumb fuck

fpbp

>how not working or studying means not going out?

With what money will you go out?

And let's not kid ourselves here, anyway who doesn't work or study is either seriously mentally ill or lacks the motivation to do anything

Wish to be them then feel really dumb for breaking my back doing menial tasks so I can get my retarded face on the break room wall for being a giant sucker.

>Wish to be them

Go on /r9k/ and see how many of them have suicidal depression because no friends and no sex ever

a lot of reasons

first of all he needs to eat

go to a fucking doctor etc

>first of all he needs to eat

The NEET's mom pushes the chicken tendies under the door

>go to a fucking doctor etc

The NEET's anxiety prevents him from talking to people

im gonna have friends and sex, I'm just still a lil shy

>The NEET's anxiety prevents him from talking to people
>implying NEETs have anxiety
>implying it's not just an excuse to be lazy

Yeah i'm sure they're all just pretending

lol

why is it so hard to some people to understand that some guys just don't have any interest in academic things?

I'm a NEET and I don't work because I don't need to and don't have any kind of interest in any type of graduation, it's not lack of motivation

How do you survive then

it's like seeing my own

parents

1. Chile
2. Unless they have a serious reason, disgust

don't your parents ever threaten to kick you out or do make something of yourself?

How do they respond to their son sitting at home doing nothing?

Does your girlfriend mind that you dont do anything?

But Texas I loved you...

So, wha hapens when they die?

>don't your parents ever threaten to kick you out or do make something of yourself?
parents can't kick sons out of their houses here
>How do they respond to their son sitting at home doing nothing?
don't care 2bh
>Does your girlfriend mind that you dont do anything?
women are overrated m8

sex isn't even that good
inheritance

then the real fun begins

He also dies by hanging

interesting

How many times have you had sex?
Do you have any friends?

Do you exercise and stay in shape?

lol you're gonna be homeless.

Enjoy die in the streets.

A smug sense of superiority.

Why are canadians such normies

2. Fucking losers who will regret it in ten years and whos genes will rightfully end with them.

pity

The vast majority is normie by definition

yeah some from when I went to college and high school

nope
kek this baffles me as well, it's always a canadian replying to threads like this or /fit/ threads, maybe it's the same guy?

most of the time they are from the Maghreb, or were born with parents from the Maghreb.

Why are these threads posted here again?

is what you're looking for

I wanna see how NEETs are dealed with in different cultures, of course

Fuck off to r9k. Neets in every country are considered subhuman, that's why they sit on Sup Forums all day in their rooms posting frogs

fuck off to soc

Mfw this will be you in a few years

dont care

1. Flag
2. Wake up

No such thing here

I don't work at mcdonalds

>working
>ever
>anywhere

your picture reminds of a song I composed in my early NEET days

for you

Toiling away the moments that make up a work day
Fritter and waste the hours in traffic each way
Searching around for a piece of ground in your home town
That will take thirty years for you to be able to pay

Tired of driving in the nighttime
Staying late at work again
For you are young and life is long
And you'll receive a bit of pay
And then one day you'll find
Tendies have gone cold while you
Plan to end it with a gun
Your boss got all the fun

So you race and race to increase your wage but it's shrinking
And soon you'll be forced into working two jobs again
The boss is the same in a wealthier way but he's older
Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death

Every year is getting shorter
Never seen to find the time
Your wife spends it all on shoes
Or alimony bleeds you dry
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the wagie way
The time is gone, the job is over
Hoped I'd get some extra pay

>Not having loads of sweet shit.

what did he mean by this?

feel bad for them I guess? No girl wants a neet BF

>revolving your life around women
Finland, I...

>Revolving your life around trying to convince people being a neet makes you happy

>revolving your life at projections on the internet

>revolving your life around posting threads all day on the wrong board

Oh lemme see:
two houses
A polar bear skin rug
12 setting sterling tiffany flatware set
12 setting meissen blue onion set
woolly mammoth tusk
5 bespoke suits
Original art on the walls
more antique furniture than you can shake a stick at
Louis Vuitton trunk

Shit like that.

Oh, you are one those guys "who have evolved to not care about women" and are "virgins by choice".

>revolving your life at responding to said topics
there's just a big difference between revolving your whole life at women and caring about them lol

>NEETs btfo

There is also a difference between "revolving your life around women" and "living a healthy life where finding a suitable partner is part of it".

>I don't revolve my life around women, rather I spend time pursuing my goals such as posting threads about being a neet on Sup Forums

This is just a trained dog craving do to as he's told

>escapism
Kek, escaping from what? I just like doing these things that's why I do them

this kid kek, sold to the normies
and it looks like finding that partner is your number one priority right fucking pussy slave

>I like doing this!

Said literally every addict

>and it looks like finding that partner is your number one priority right fucking pussy slave

No? Do you view every other person who is not a bitter permavirgin like yourself this way?

there's only two extremes duh

>because no friends and no sex ever
implying there are no people who have a job and are studying but still have no friends or gf

There are but those who aren't doing either definitely dont have friends or gf

True point there. Hard hitting, but luckily I have lived and am living my life. I've had sex with about 10 women, am heading to a foreign country to do my masters soon, speak 4 languages, and despite my bouts with depression and several set backs, I have a good life. All of this and I've been here for 10 fucking years now. Yep, I started coming here in 2006.
I need to lose a bit of weight and get back to /fit/, but all in all I'm a successful person and frequenting an imageboard doesn't make that impossible. It just depends on how you visit it.
If you're a frequent of /cum/ or similar and just shitpost and whine, then yeah, you're probably miserable as you're just wallowing in your own shit with other hopeless cunts. However, if you enjoy the more informative and interesting parts of imageboards, like the fact that you can get unique and eyeopening perspectives on history, politics, social life, and what not from people from around the world then you're going to be alright.
Sup Forums and similar media are what you make of them and just like with your social life, they're going to reflect who you are. It's just the same as if you were a stoner who did nothing but smoke pot and make stupid jokes and watch tv with friends all the time, a dimwitted normie who clings to past things done with friends and does nothing but the same shit all the time, or even someone with intellectual or cool friends who goes out and does interesting things. Being on an anime imageboard a lot of the time doesn't preclude you from any of those and it can in effect be the same thing as those, the only difference being that you're limited to non-personal interactions. I for one, really enjoy them as it's low intensity and while I frequently enjoy going out with friends, going on trips, and doing fun stuff making the most of life. At the end of the day though, I'm here forever because it's comfy as fuck.

>There is also a difference between "revolving your life around women" and "living a healthy life where finding a suitable partner is part of it".

Now tell that to Nikola Tesla or Isaac Newton..

Unlike eating or breathing, pussy is not a necessity. MGTOW is the only way to fly these days, fire up your Tinder and slay without compromises.

>he compares himself with nikola tesla

I don't have to. I have 1 million USD in inheritance, i'm the Brazilian Bruce Wayne.

1. Flag.
2. Indignation. These people are either criminals getting money from performing illegal things or just parasites, leeching money from the state or their relatives. I believe being a NEET should be a criminal offense, like back then in the USSR.

The smug and comfy frog always wins ;_;

GO CUNT WORK SATAN