Lyon ou Bordeaux for study abroad?

Lyon ou Bordeaux for study abroad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xMRUSObKfVU
diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/french-foreign-policy/economic-diplomacy-foreign-trade/supporting-french-businesses-7569/volunteering-for-international
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nantes

Bordeaux

Lyon

Bordeaux

Lyon is muslim shithole

Bordeaux, more comfy and beautiful, and Lyon is full of scums.
youtube.com/watch?v=xMRUSObKfVU

>Bordeaux
people are more chill
cheaper rent
less muslim
not far from the ocean
city is nice and relax, lots of nights life but small, you'll get bored soon
not so close to other cities
food is a bit cheaper (fruits and vegies)

>Lyon
city itself is better than Bordeaux
people dress 'good', they spend a lot on fashion
not far from the mountain and the sea
a lot bigger than Bordeaux, so a lot more to do if you're the city type of guy
you can go to Paris, Marseille and Geneva in less than 2hr.
niggers and muslims, be careful !!

Bordeaux

Paris is much better than both of them, except maybe the prices, but after all there are le ebin shitskins here

Between the two, Lyon is much more alive than Bordeaux and has a really nice region around

Lyon is nicer, but it has too many sandniggers.

>All the people ITT who says "but there black people!!!"

Why is so hard just to see a black dude in the streets ?

Never been to both, but from what I gather Lyon tends to be posher. It's a bigger city too, but apparently it's freezing during winter.
Alternatively you can come here in Marseille which is a very culturally enriching place.

insecurities

I don't mind seeing a nigger, but I want to see him in Africa, not in glorious France.

Do you enjoy eating your breakfast with rats and cockroaches running around your kitchen

Niggers are not cockroaches and rats, they are actually pretty nice to be around in most cases, especially the ones in Uni since the trashy ones don't leave their banlieues

The ones you will see in Universities either are rich guys coming in France from Africa to get education, or pretty nice guys/girls either way;

I heard this morning that 2 guys were shot dead at Marseille, no ?

It's mostly internal affairs within the Mafia. All the people shoot down were involved in drugs traffic.

Marseilles had about 50 people killed since the beginning of the year, which about 2 or 3 months in Chicago, and yet people go there.

>tfw I spent 2 years learning French but I'm too poor to visit or study there
It honestly makes me miserable

Y'a des coins pas trop chers, et avec Blablacar + les auberges de Jeunesse tu ne payes pas trop pour le tourisme

Par contre l'avion doit rester prohibitif

That's why France is a shithole, it is full of nigger-lovers.

>France
>A shithole

French """"patriotism"""" right there

in France, if you're accepted in a public school, >you have to pay only less than 500€ a year
>you have public rental aide (school dorm or not) about 150-200€ per month
>if you're outside of Paris, public transport is only 15€ a month
>a meal in Uni restaurant is less than 5€
>a beer in a pub is 2.5€ or 5€ a pint

it's not that expensive, user

Oui ça n'est pas mal mais je veux un expérience qui dure plus que 2 semaines. Est-il possible de trouver un mode pour travailler en France?

Paris or South of France toward Ocean

That doesn't sound too bad. I'll find a way to do that
At the same time I already feel too old to move into a dormitory

Comme l'a dit, une école publique ça peut marcher.

Trouver du travail sera dur, sauf si tu es ingénieur ou très diplômé dans une formation "qualifiante".
En France, on peut accomplir un volontariat (rémunéré) dans une entreprise à l'étranger, peut-être y'a t'il la même chose aux États-Unis ?

diplomatie.gouv.fr/en/french-foreign-policy/economic-diplomacy-foreign-trade/supporting-french-businesses-7569/volunteering-for-international

Thats not totally true, thats more expensive for extra-EU students, at least at the University (i worked at the inscriptions for my law faculty one summer, the foreigners had to pay more than 500, but something like 1000/1500)

On the other hand, they pay Clothes and other non-necessary items 20% cheaper in some stories
(muh precious VAT)

Merci
Je pense qu'il y a un chose similaire mais je ne suis pas sur

>Bordeaux is infested by leftists
>Lyon is infested by arabs and catholics

Pick one

This, France is fine. There's nothing wrong with massive immigration. Europe lacks culture anyway.

sup Boubacar

You have access to internet in your prison?

I like Lyon, but Bordeaux is comfier

Tu parles plutôt bien Français pour quelqu'un qui n'a appris que pendant deux ans.
Keep up the good work senpai

Lyon is basically full of Parisian wanabes