This carries strict punishment in his...

>This carries strict punishment in his """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""''''"""""""""""""""'""""""'"Country/territory""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>he elects mr dude weed
>he doesn't even legalise marijuana

STOOGED
T
O
O
G
E
D

lol no it doesn't

lol no it doesn't

Weed being illegal is a good way to put retards in jail before they hurt themselves and others, I mean, how stupid to you have to be to get caught with weed? Smoke it on your own house and no one will ever find out...

weed is something that should be on the fringe of normality, somewhat tolerated and decriminalised but not legal nor encouraged

Mostly only if you're black. And not in Washington, Colorado, and Alaska 2bh.

>somewhat tolerated and decriminalised
>but not legal nor encouraged
You're contradicting yourself

degenerate

He's not though?

Why make it legal in the first place if it's not something to be encouraged?

He's not saying it should be legal. By having it illegal, you can basically threaten to put them in jail, but not do that in practice.

You don't want to ruin some freshman biology student's life forever because he smoked a joint, you want your police officer to scold him and tell him about the possible consequences and then leave him to make his own choices.

bootlicker detected

Right now I'm stoned

>Legalized weed: Uruguay
>Harsh penalties for it: Japan
Which would you rather strive to be like?

I would rather live in Uruguay to be quite honest with you, Japan is not as comfy as people make it out to be.

we legalised it like 2 years ago, that's not the reason for us being shit
before that it was barely criminalised though

I love these comics

It's weird here. It's not decriminalised but the laws have aspects of decriminalisation
If you are carrying "enough for personal consumption", the police will take it off of you and I think sometimes they'll keep a record of the incident on file, but that incident doesn't appear on background checks that employers can request. I've even heard stories where a policeman caught someone smoking a joint and just told them to go home.

If they think that you're going to sell it, you get arrested. Over 1 ounce is considered too large of an amount for personal use so you'll get arrested. If you're a minority they'll probably think you're going to sell with less.
If you transport it, you get arrested. If the police find one joint in your car if you get stopped and searched, you get arrested.
If you grow it, you get arrested. One plant or 100, you're going to get arrested.

uruguay

Same

DUDE

>Legalized weed: North Korea
>Harsh penalties for it: Norway, Sweden, Singapore, Denmark, Honk Kong
Really makes you think

uruguay is the coziest country in the world

Not strict

And it's necessary to keep it forbidden because else the young will try other forbidden and much more dangerous substances