How on earth a white man can attract to non-white females. I just don't understand...

How on earth a white man can attract to non-white females. I just don't understand. All that white women(goddess) around you and you choose Nigger apes and baboon faced gook subhumans and so on... i really don't understand.
i guess it is a mental illness or someything

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
youtube.com/watch?v=o1B93G6pkMs
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cbr_XTf9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Asian guys get the BEST White girls.
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

Blacks get the ugliest fattest White girls and White men get the ugliest East Asian girls / poor 3rd worlders from SE Asia.

They aren't attracted to them

What are you referring to?

>Asian guys get the BEST White girls.
Same couple as above

why are asians so alpha?

pretty simple. Whites being the master race get priority on all the attractive white women, and when they're left, the bottom level white men take the top levels of the next best races.

That's why you always see average white men with really hot black/asian girls.

i like cute girls

White betas go for the poor ones and most of them happen to be non white.

my Asian girlfriend is really hot ... r-r-r-r-r-r-right guys?

I unironically think that brown women are better looking than white women

Someone snitched and now they deem themselves goddesses too.
And that's just a pain.

youtube.com/watch?v=o1B93G6pkMs

>tfw no thicc black gf

no, you don't

you have to go back
they are the embodiment of masculinity because they are fucking martians.

yes, I do. Specifically the MENA region

Beginning to think you're a kv

white people are in general socially anxious, have 0 personality and are very disgusting desu.
I want to have fun with someone, have a nice time and enjoy every bit of my partner, not get autism delusions about race and moral superiority.

White """women""" are 90% tubby pizza faces abominations

I dont understand it either. Even a 5/10 White girl is hotter than 90% of other women around the world.

White wiminz for white men only

back off

I get to pound that brown pussy evry night while you're shitposting on a mongolian pottery imageboard, it's that simple.

beurette?

holy kek his face is so ugly and mongoloid

Only shitskins like white girls.

white girls are so beautiful, I want one.

i can't find any pasties with big tits around here, not even the fat ones

Like by the third r I'd stop him and be like "are you cold or something man?"

White girls are overrated. They can be pretty too but nothing special. Dem arabs with their adorable round faces, iranians with their cute hook noses or latins with their olive skin though... On a whole other level, not sure why anyone would not be attracted to them

this.

Also Sweden Yes

I guess you like her because she's exotic to you but personally, the most beautiful girls in my eyes are the beautiful Arab girls
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0cbr_XTf9M

She looks average

yes but she look way better than nigger or gook beatuies

The memes are real bradr

This. Fuck manjawed """aryans""".

Shut up you stupid chink, Asians are the joke of women all over the world. Only the top 1% of Asians get good white women and only if they're rich too.

That's because you're a sand nigger, the only attractive women here are the whiter looking ones