Because of Russia, Easten Europe are less developed than Western Europe?

What made Eastern Europe so poor?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Eastern_Marches_Society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Settlement_Commission
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soviet Union

Communism, no doubt. Also, a lot of leftover corruption. As they have bad demographics and brain drain, I doubt they'll ride very high.

Jews

You mean Russia is cancer of this world?

Yess. Everything was for country, not for people

pretty much

communism

You just answered your own question, stupid gook. I hate gooks.

It goes much before communism.
To answer that, first you need to think about what made Western European countries ahead of the world, and that would be Industrialization and Colonialism.
You see, back in the 19th century most Eastern European countries were part of Russia, and that was a very backward country, first because it still had a very centralized monarchy, and second because it still had serfdom. Serfdom is problematic because backwards industrialization. Secondly, Eastern European countries didn't really took part in the scramble for Africa, which was probably the most profitable enterprise for countries such as England, France, Belgium and Germany.

Then, there was communism of course.

Aids

I thought it was a penis for a second

Without Russia they would still live in caves and had no culture

Bitch please
Without Russia the Great Independent Ukraine will become powerful country with her own nation and history.

Russia

Poland is Eastern Europe?

No, we're Central Europe. But same reason of CE's & EE's sufferings.

Industrialisation was only possible because of a bunch of lucky coincidences in the first place, mainly the english growing tired of despotism and demanding rights. And it was only successful because english settlers landed in the wrong part of Americas where they didn't find mountains of gold that could've funded despotism for another 200 years.

Fall of Soviet Union. And all go to hell - primarilly economics.
And some fact, soviet economy was dead about 20 years.

>Fall of Soviet Union
>Fall

* fix
... was dead about 20 years before fall of SU

Allright, collapse.

No, the reason was the creation of SU. Not the fall.

Fall of the SU is the best thing that happened to EE last century.

same here

Why does Russia have a Mexico tier economy?

maybe because it's not true?

> the reason was the creation of SU

Oh, THIS reason. You see at the root, i totally agree with you at this point.

Why have russians consistently failed to create a system of rule that wasn't comically evil and oppressive? First the tsars, then soviets and finally god-emperor Putin.

It's not like Prussians were any better.
Only K. u. K. was close to being a nice place.

Yes.

>If it wasn't for X we would'a been Kangz.
>We wuz white and Aryan, muh paradise lost

Pls believe
Pls invest

Outside of the Balkans (which were never remotely wealthy in the first place) and maybe Ukraine the wealth disparity really isn't very noticeable. I have a car, a two bedroom apartment, and a PC for vidya just like pretty much everybody on Sup Forums and I live pretty normal for Poland. All the ugly shit from communism disappears slowly every year.

Lucky or not, this given an advantage to the English, and therefore to its western neighbors. I was merely answering OP's question why it is different. I pretty much agree with you.

I thought se was holding a dildo

>USSR
>GDP

Makes no sense. The term "gross domestic product" cannot be applied to a country with planned economy.

gee, I wonder...

>mfw after the 1948 coup d'etat it only took commies five years to bankrupt a industrial power
>mfw soviet apes that came to save us from the capitalism in 1968 didn't even knew how to use the toilet

Better dead than red.

but why did you buy the panslav meme?
you literally voted them in office
you should have known better

Prussia and later the the German Empire were actually great places compared to others and began doing away with some of the harsher older structures.

Sadly, prussians werent nice people..there you are right.

Never knew you got fucked that hard.

Sorry.

>mfw spaniards are complaining about the franco regime and how awful it was

>1968

How does it feel you to know that those soldiers who took part in the "Dunai" operation against Czechoslovakia are considered veterans in Russia and have the same honor, privileges and payments as WW2 veterans.

*how does it make you feel

The elections got orchestrated by the pro-soviet National Assembly, so that democratic parties pretty had no choice than to join the National Front with commies, or get marginal vote.

There was no democracy between the 1945 and 1948, just preparations for the takeover.

I'm more concerned that your media dares to claim 48 years later, that the armory of STALINIST People's Militia, was actually the supplies for neo-nazis, whose counter-revolution you came to suppress. And that your soldiers were in Prague under fire of anything else than pavement crates and molotov cocktails, while it was your mongol apes shooting unarmed civilians, for not appreciating their presence.

Prussia was good when it came to standards of living but for Poles it was as oppressive as Russia or even worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Eastern_Marches_Society
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Settlement_Commission

Yes, in Russia it's officially considered a czech nationalist antisoviet armed uprising. Soviet volunteers came to you just to restore order, bring back the legitimate people's rule and you, evil nazi cunts, started killing our innocent guys.

This guy is lying.

Or he just doesn't know the whole history behind the whole Prague spring.

Pure savagery. Only soviet casualties during the occupation were retards killing themselves in traffic accidents, playing Russian roulette, or eating a bullet because muh depression.

Communism. Lack of colonies

>people's rule

lol