What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

He's Jewish thus wants multiculturalism

He meant exactly what he said. Banning rugby in NZ is an alternative solution as that is the primary distraction for kiwis.

That anglos are lazy. That's why their countries are full of immigrants.

>flag
>laziness
alright here's a (You) on the house

>This flag
>This post
:DDDD

Exactly, I'm an expert on laziness and ironically you are posting during worktime.

inb4 the dole collector claims to be a student, and even if it was true the fact that your lazy ass doesn't have a part time job allows immigrants to move to your country

He's right, the only non-immigrants I know are DUDE WEED faggots

How's Auckland Pajeet Zhang?

t. yellowskin

Time to come work and impregnate kiwi qts

>damn, young kiwis are lazy fucks who love drugs, let's import foreigners who will commit terrorist attacks, kill, steal and take drugs!

>tfw lazy and on drugs
Hahaha based John telling it how it is

Asians commit less crimes than whites in white countries

Wait, they want to import blacks, arabs, asians, polynesians...?

Why don't they just get rid of drug tests so we can turn users into functional members of society?

Based fucking JK telling it like it is

White """"people"""" are lazy cuckold slobs which is why Europe is in decline

Just you wait. We will take your lands, your houses and your women. The cumskin menace will be subjugated in your lifetime. Jai Hind.

I can't wait to exterminate indians.

Rest assured, the entire defence force HATES this government. With regular discussion of Coups taking place at this point.

We will still defeat you.

There are barely any blacks or Arabs in New Zealand.

Polynesians and Asians are the bulk of our immigrants, and Polys are the only ones who commit crimes apart from Maoris

The biggest crimes committed by Asians is probably money laundering or drug trafficking

Shut your mouth, gora kutta. We could literally wipe you out of the map in 30 minutes.

Now pay me your rent you disgusting rentfag.

This explains a lot about New Zealand posters.

Kiwis are retarded druggies. They don't care who fucks their women, they're just smug cucks that they probably like it so it doesn't make sense for you to care.

You're concerned with France having a similar problem.

WTF I wanna be kiwi now

K I W I
I
W
I

Come in buddy, there's heaps of room.

when can i immigrate to kiwiland?

Is this the most embarrassing non-nation on this Earth?

>migrants work

>European migrants as an example

You and I both know migrants in the new world and migrants in Europe are completely different

>New Zealand's Anglos come in two forms: alpha and gamma.

I only see omegas in NZ.

New Zealand's Anglos come in two forms: rich property owning alphas and lazy drug addled gammas. They need immigrants to fill in the shortage of their beta population which does most of the productive work.

>kiwis
>qt

only qt kiwis are teenage white/poly/maori mixes so you need to get in early before they get pregnant at around 18-20 and never lose the fat

He just wants sweet foreign girls to tug their hair

I can be a beta if i can get kiwi qts

embarassing desu

>mfw i'm actually about to apply for a NZ visa

why

My gf is Australian, we thought about getting a visa for me there but that shit is too fucking difficult since we had to show proof of living together and her visa was about to end.

So we'll both gonna move to NZ for a period of time. Plus it's cheaper to get it there.

>and her visa was about to end.

While she was in Netherlands

Fucking crackers. Not only they stole their land from kiwis, they still want to force them to be a part of the retarded capitalist society they brought.
I really hope kiwis unite and ban the crackers from their land.