“Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum,” Duterte was quoted as saying [about Obama]

>“Son of a whore, I will curse you in that forum,” Duterte was quoted as saying [about Obama].

>“More people will be killed, plenty will be killed until the last [drug] pusher is out of the streets,” he said in quotes carried by Agence-France Presse.

>“[Abu Sayyaf terrorists] will pay. When the time comes, I will eat you in front of people,” Duterte said. “If you make me mad, in all honesty, I will eat you alive, raw.”

>Duterte previously named the US ambassador to Manila a “gay son of a whore” and told the Catholic church: “Don’t fuck with me.”

>He has called the United Nations “stupid” for criticism of his controversial war on crime, in which he said 100,000 people would be killed and told citizens they should murder addicts.

Is there any leader even REMOTELY as based as Duterte?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/358451-philippines-duterte-isis-threat/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's already a thread on this and he already said that he regrets having said these things.

telling your citizens to murder other people is not "based" it is debased, hence why Philippines is in such a state in the first place

Yes.

The only Asian leader I respect

I'm just waiting for him to call Obama a nigger in front of the United Nations and World economic forums .

duterte's policies have been successful at improving the situation.

drugs are a big problem in the phillippines and are the main cause of secondary crime.

you can't clean up and improve and govern a poor country the same way you would a rich and stable and prosperous and low-crime country.

We need someone like him in Mexico tbqhwyf

legalize drugs. end of problem.

lol drug pushers will just stop for a while and after his term they will come back, they always come back

You're basically the same people already, just ask for reunification

Yeah I'm aware of that, what i'm saying is that we have never got a person like him in the presidency, we should

>esc no hay un Imperio Español Nuevo

So which country ended up worse

Philippines or Indonesia?

>told citizens they should murder addicts
that sounds awesome, I'd like to murder fucking junkie degenerates without going to prison
you can always see one in oslo and they piss me off

Good luck in the South Chinese Sea you dumb fucking flips

He's a Chinese shill, it was his intent all along to attempt to break off from the US security umbrella and just be content under China's watch.

Better be chinese slave than american's pet :^)

Durterte is the only President capable of bringing a country like the Philippines into the first world. If he ran for election here, he would win in an instant

>>“[Abu Sayyaf terrorists] will pay. When the time comes, I will eat you in front of people,” Duterte said. “If you make me mad, in all honesty, I will eat you alive, raw.”
I'm fucking blown away by this man. What a legend. What a leader.

>cannibalism
>rhetoric
>legend

Obama is butthurt because being a nigger himself he is probably involved in drug dealing and he's scared of Rodrigo "if he's a nigger just pull the trigger" Duterte

Most POWERFUL president for the most POWERFUL RACE

>“You are not a warrior if you do that. We are not Arabs. That is not our culture. We are all Malay.” - Mr Duterte in an August speech condemning how Philippine Islamic militants supposedly mutilated the bodies of slain soldiers.

He has the courage to say what the gay chickens in the West do not

There is literally nothing wrong about what Du30 said about Obama being a son of a whore. This was the same white woman who married a black, divorced him and then married a fucking Indon

Just beautiful.

>mutilating people is not part of our culture
>but cannibalism is

kek

>We are all Malay
I hate this meme.

Joke of the century president.

Someone do something about this piece of faggot

Ow the EDGE

All hail president fedoralord

t. drug pusher

sounds like the Philippines needs a second round of Freedom

It's *very* early innings. There is a reason we have rule of law, something that a supposedly first-world person should realize.

It's going to be the exact same script as every extrajudicial killing since Day 1: lots of those """drug pushers""" are going to turn out to be innocents. Some of them will be guilty of sleeping with someone's wife. Some of them will be guilty of having been minorities, nothing more. And some of them will be guilty of being business or political rivals to the perpetrators. Some will even be guilty of competing with another drug dealer, and so will have killed scot-free to corner that locality.

There is a reason we have trials, and evidence, and due process. But don't take my word for it. When this little "BASED" chimpout is over the truth will emerge, and parts of it will be very ugly. The big story will be that none of it fucking worked (those addicts who pledged to be clean? yeah I wouldn't have high hopes on recidivism rates). But there will be lots of stories of innocent people getting executed on the flimsiest of pretexts.

But again, don't take my word for it. Just wait.

We already know that if Hillary wins she'll oust him but what if Trump wins?

>remove Dudirty
>Dudirtyfags chimp out
>NPA goes full retard
>MILF and MNLF back off from any agreement

Manila Spring 2017

>Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte has pledged to personally deal with a group of Islamist militants by publicly eating them alive. Duterte described in detail how he would carry out his revenge for last week’s bombing on a night market in the country.

>“They will pay. When the time comes, I will eat you in front of people,” Duterte said on Monday night, addressing an audience including children while on a visit to Laos for a regional summit, AFP reported.

>“I will really carve your torso open. Give me vinegar and salt and I will eat you. I’m not kidding,” Duterte said, as cited by AFP.

rt.com/news/358451-philippines-duterte-isis-threat/

He has said many things and never did it

This is one of those things

His Presidential security wouldn't allow it, neither does his Surgeon General

He likes to show off and pretend he is a tough guy with a big stick

pls annex us too

Duterte might be an fool.
But even he knows there are no serious consequences for spitting in the eye of Obama.

doesnt singapore have death sentence for drug related crimes? Idk why people are making such a big fuss out of killing few degenerate deadbeats.

Dealers are not humans.

if there is an UN resolution calling for an armed intervention, I think Japan should play a role.
It would assure our interests in the region and the JSDF would flex its muscles.
it needs to happen

what if he literally captured one of the ring leaders then brought him on stage during a press conference in a town square, cut part of him off, ate it, then had him taken away to to be executed?

myabe he could actually do it

Why would japan fight for drug dealers?

it's a big fuss about indonesia solly because he affects western tourists who might be innocent.

typical scum, must be purged.

Because it would flex our military.
We need action to see if JSDF really can act.
It's what I think.

>fighting for drug dealers
Wtf I hate Japan now

t. Addict

I saw a bunch in GERMany a year ago. The degeneracy is starting to crop up to the surface. I want to stomp their heads in

But wouldn't it be cool?
Philippines becomes civil war, and UN calls for international action. Then Japan intervenes because its close and wants to help.
Then there will be Japanese soldiers and vehicles in philippines, fighting against drug lords and the old, outdated philippino military
it would be a rehearsal for a real conflict with another nation

Trump would probably support him and emulate his policies.

>tell people they can shoot anyone who's a drug dealer
>suddenly non-dealers are shot because they could've been dealers right

mafia must be happy as fuck

>war is cool!!!!

children are cute

you say that because britain is losers

you sure got me

you'd expect a little more humility from the world's most popular nuclear testing site

Philippines. Indonesia has bali, where rich white tourists can "discover" themselves while spending thousands of dollars in the Indonesian economy.

...you done?

kill them all of criminals already!!!!

You forgot to add "Unlike that crook Najib and the sissy Jokowi".

>says the country that lost so hard they can barely have an army

t. bobocrunch

>wouldn't it be cool
Yeah about as cool as getting your army tied down in Northern Mexico attempting to clean up drug lords.

Meanwhile, you'd still be waiting for the 'real conflict' as your soldiers are stuck in a quagmire fighting against armed druglords.

We all know what happened last the Japan was in the Philippines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March

The UN won't step in

If he keeps up with his shitty shtick he will be removed from office like our previous President from 2001

>a third world country insulting a US President

Coups have started here for less than that

That was 1942, then came 1944 when the Japs were BTFO and the remainder of their navy was wiped out.

Their "barely have an army" would wipe the floor with every country in your region without breaking a sweat.

Save for Zika of course.

I don't really care what the Flips do but from a political perspective, this is like farcical humour.

Too often, in too many countries we have politicians saying I'm going to get tough on
-Crimes
-Drugs
-Corruption
-China
-Boats
-Insert Popular Cause
And they get voted in on that basis.

The Flips voted for a guy to get tough on drugs and they are getting what they want in the form of hit squads and vigilante groups along with a motor mouth who loves to banter.

I can't say my country is much better in this regard- Abbott and Boats but Abbott never called Xi a son of a whore.

>Jap removes shitposters
That was one down and thousands more dead from Allied bullets, shells and nuclear bombs along with an entire country flattened.

Putin, Kim Jong Un or even Xi Jinping would never use crass language on a US President

They may use snide comments here and there but never something like a son of a whore

Okay, I get the whole calling UN dumb for criticizing his war of drugs seeing as he's just copypasta what hes already done before but on a larger scale.

But it seems like this guy is really bad a diplomacy. Like he's going to systematically piss off all his allies and get his country stuck in some shitty conflict they have no hope of winning because he evidently can't pick his battles carefully.

he wants a foreign policy independent of america

that means he wants to be on china's side considering he has made friendly gestures and overtures toward them

he's the most anti-american us president in our history, the president before the previous one was a chinese shill and had three (failed) coups to her legacy

t. weeb

>Ameritard reading comprehension

how lohng til these fatfucks stick their greasy fingers in the philipines again

holy fuck, he's the most powerful man

t. Druggie

t. Drug dealer

>we need a war to show we can go to war

Hmmmmmm this sounds strangely familiar to something I heard in the 30's.

Just like Russia could wipe out the entire world.

But hey, suicide isn't exactly all that useful.

Is the world going to be electing right-wing memes?

Pls happen. I'm sick of the left being all pussies and telling me off for being a male

Duterte isn't right wing

What if he never leaves?

He's not gonna last for long. He is an old man after all.

Duterte is practically a communist compared to Trump.

Their only similarity is that they both like to run their mouths a tad too much.

>he fell for the right/left wing meme

it's not bad diplomacy, being as explicit as it is it's certainly calculated, he wants to know if the US will commit to protecting his country from China if need be, people realise that the US would throw their allies to the dogs if they got a better deal, he's basically threatening to pivot towards China and Russia if it means a more secure future for his people

It's also pretty insulting when a hippy president like Obama from the comfort of the white house wants to lecture Duterte on how to run a dirt poor, semi-failed state like the phillis, he who has an outstanding record for cleaning up crime and curbing corruption

>dirt poor, semi-failed state like the phillis

I take offense to this, especially since the country, as well as the entire region, is a big growth area. Duterte's presidency is a huge question mark, though. As expected of
>Algeria

YEEEEEEEE BOIIIII

why? you have a country that's run like loosely connected chiefedoms with minimal central power control outside of the main island + cetrain metropolises, prisons run by gangs, no-go terrirtory controled by ISIS offshoots, poverty, crime, drugs, piracy, rebels and separatists running amok...

you literally have nothing to lose by trying out a strongman

>drugs are a big problem in the phillippines and are the main cause of secondary crime.
Drugs are a problem because the country is a poor, fascist shithole - which in turn is by and large a result of decades of incompetent and autocratic rule. People don´t die in droves to drugs in prosperous, well-off, relatively free nations.

Treat the disease, not the symptom. No matter how harshly a nation punishes drug pushers, their trade will live on. For a real world proof for my thesis, take a look at China: drug dealers in the CCPR are practically shot without trial for more serious offenses, and jailed for years on end for minor (by western standards) offenses; and yet illegal narcotics, particularly heroin and ketamine, are readily available in every city.

Philippines´ biggest problem is that their President advocates open murder and vigilantism in the name of "public safety".

What's with the "I will eat ISIS" thing? Is it a phillipines curse? We don't say that in the US and the news is reporting it like he's a damn crazy cannibal but I think they're just being racist.

open murder that nobody bothers to investigate is already the status-quo in the philippines

directing some of it towards the gang scum and taking their previous invulnerability away can only be positive

China once had a much more serious drug problem which they fixed through even more swift autocratic punishment iirc

Nobody can stop the drug pushers, they are above the law!

>Japan
>Army
Even south korea can invade and conquer your cuck country

>open murder that nobody bothers to investigate is already the status-quo in the philippines
That should be addressed at the earliest convenience.
>directing some of it towards the gang scum and taking their previous invulnerability away can only be positive
Wrong. The only "positive" direction is working toward a society based on some sort of rule of law.

>China once had a much more serious drug problem which they fixed through even more swift autocratic punishment iirc
Yes, but that occurred in the late 19th century. Chinks adhere to an outright abhorrent, abominable social and moral code, but even they aren´t ready to bring out the big guns against each and every junkie in this day and age.

>What if he never leaves?
Philippines has a single term limit of six years for president although he could probably change that if he wanted. Flips worship their politicians like Russians do so it wouldn't surprise me if he became dictator.

>Wrong. The only "positive" direction is working toward a society based on some sort of rule of law.
Which can only be achieved by having the government annihilate all armed opposition (i.e gangs and rebel groups making parallel laws), even if by using questionable means

Duterte was a prosecutor before and I think he realises that the system is too corrupt and too rotten to solve the problem, which is why he opts for a swift method