>ribena literally lives in a shitty terrace

ah yes

was probably shopped a ton but still hot

korean pop

Looks comfy

Phwoar

this thread has had a shit start

>was half a century old when this was taken

If it swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it is probably... a duck.

It's my day off and my boss just text me to call him asap, I'm scared lads

It's shopped, look at the wave on that mirror

good edition, milfs are all i wank to

Asuka.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJYkJlKHlNk

lads, try and guess what this fine lady's profession is.

Ring him, call him a sap then hang up

>tfw my town was built solely around coal mining
>tfw all the houses are tiny terraced houses that were built for the poor as fuck miners to live in
>tfw you live in a house that was considered shit even back in 1910

Hmmm

>Yeah, you've clearly not understood what has been posted. Stay off the dude weed lmao
This is clearly the answer, and totally not beating around the bush

fooking maggeh

>why yes mr noseberg i will obey you like a slave for having the """priveledge""" of working for you

Kidulthood

flaying my penis

*knock knock*

>Skimmed milk
Might as well just use water.

Thank fuck lads. Just managed to cop this in London for only £1000 a week. There is a really friendly Nigerian family on one side of me, and some Somalis on the other. I don't even need an alarm clock, as the Muslim call to prayer should be enough to rouse me! Fucking love London lads

It's shopped, look at the wave on that wall

Were British women always slags or is this just a recent phenomenon?

Lmao at the consistent anti-London shitposting that goes on here
Just know that these people have a massive chip on their shoulders and couldn't afford to live in London if they saved up for their entire lives

cant believe someone mistook me for a girl

Imagine travelling back in time, meeting Lord Kitchener and then brining him back to 2016 Britain and showing him the amount of native savages from the colonies - I mean immigrants we have here now.

I reckon he'd go on a bit of a mad one

Muji overshirt
Nudie organic t shirt
Brooks brothers chinos
Common projects Achilles

What are you wearing today, /brit/?

Eating a delicious peach lads

Just finished Heavy Rain.

It's alright. Not as good as Fahrenheit.
Don't feel like playing Beyond:TS, I hate that baby faced dyke.

Normcore as fuck

show face x

Patrik Ervell woolen shirt
April 77 jeans
Doc 1461 monos

>tfw you live inna shit railroad town closed down and become a tourist attraction
>tfw your house was in "Bums Alley" 80 years ago

>chinos
I wish I could still wear chinos, but people get bullied heavily for wearing them where I live because of the whole "chino wanker" thing a few years ago.

L O N D R E S

cardiff

question time tomorrow lads

Pfft. Fucking Northern animals, with their "kitchens" and "living rooms". I got this in London for only £2000 per week and it has all you fucking need. And I only get mugged about twice a week!

>Common projects Achilles
currently wearing a smug grin of satisfaction knowing i didn't spend £250 on a pair of shoes

bathrobe
stll waking up tbqff

linen shirt I thrifted
some cheap white tank top under
jil sander pants (stops under the knee kinda, pretty large)
birkenstocks

was dressed differently for work obv

the me from when I was 17. Honestly I unlocked the true ephebic looks back then.

fuck being a mtf like that paki mong. funny that I was able to pass without trying though hah

Same as everyday......

White shirt
Smart black trousers
Purple tie

hnng

we invented slags

Green Shirt
Canterbury track pants
Foot Locker socks

David Cage has some mental disorder which renders him completely unable to make a game without a dissapointing last 1/3

laois

Way too humid to make any effort
Good lad
Heh... No trouble for me, they only took 6 months to save for.

Is this you?

>Eating a delicious peach lads

uniroincally think that i would feel cosy living somewhere like that (minus the pakis either side of me)

how much to buy? 300k for 25% ownership?

>2016
>not sleeping in the kitchen

London has always been at the cutting edge of fashion and living. Try to keep up.

is jil sander still worn commonly

Just threw away 200 quid worth of sissy shit though I was planning on doing that anyway

Keeping my hormones and the classier items of female clothing and underwear

Want to go to Arizonas but it's far to hot outside

It's the nice area of Rochdale, that house is probably worth around 200k now and it's a 4 bedroom

today's outfit

My mate travelled around Europe quite easily while living it rough and never having much money on his hands

When he tried to do the same in America, he wasn't allowed into the country due to insufficient funds and got put in a cell

bit of a statement on how secure American borders are compared to the utter shambles EU free movement borders are in

>To each his own. The idea of living in the same town doing the same job, shagging the same woman, driving the same streets, drinking in the same pub everyday doesn't appeal to me.

Look behind you wah ha ha

yeahlad

imagine not rating Jil Sander

Watching Anuvahood lads

>EU free movement borders
that's the entire point???

carpenter

tmanlet

Who wants my last grape? :3

Could you eat it for hours?

Poortherners, how does it feel to know when people say "UK", "Britain", or "England" they mean London? How does it feel to know that 36.9% of the UK's economy is London? Maybe next time you poortherners meet a Londoner you should thank him for the dole money you collect.

How does it feel to know every year millions of tourists come to see London while no one gives a fuck about your depressing Northern shit hole? How does it feel to know you have no culture or relevance to the UK never mind the world?

London is a land of opportunity which is why it is such a magnet for immigrants, I know you will respond with "muh niggers and pakis" but why? Is it that people travel from Ghana and India, work hard, build a career and make something of themselves, all on their own merits, while you poorthern shits just sit there collecting dole money and drinking cans of cider? Do the hard working immigrants make you feel bad for being such lazy shits? I would take a million Asians, blacks and eastern Europeans over one of you lazy northern animals.

What is my conclusion? If you hate London you hate it because you can't hack it. You are not smart, quick or hard working enough to compete. You don't have the willpower to come down here and start at the bottom renting a flat and working hard until you eventually buy that mansion in Hampstead. You hate it because everyone in London is doing something worthwhile you sit there doing NOTHING. Collecting dole, drinking warm cider out of a can....

I don't know if poortherners inspire more pity or disgust.

yeah that's true

*slaps it out of your hand*

Yeahq

senior technical operations analyst

idk Jil Sander was big here in the late nineties

>My mate travelled around Europe quite easily while living it rough
How did that go for him

Shame those historic buildings are part of a city that's about as British as Sadiq Khan

It really is quite shocking that we only have London that's worth anything.

I've been through quite a lot of Europe and Asia and most countries have many great cities in them.

We literally have London and every other city is a dreary shite hovel not worth visiting.

Poleboo here from my dads rented council house Manchester aw6 7po 7th September 2016

>born in Sussex to parents from London
>have family all over London and the South East
>move to the North West when I was 6
>lived here for most of my life
>gone to the south the see family most summers
>some to really despise the South and realise how most people who live there are cunts

Phwoar

that new travis scott BANGS on repeat for dayyyys

>this wasn't taken from the archives

you telling me this isn't a copypasta but in fact handwritten?

fucking hell mate, just sort your life out, this is Sup Forums

where can i subscribe to your blog?

Got a face you couldn't stop punching.

nun

>invest all your fucking money into a single city
>it becomes a global financial/business/cultural hub and the rest of your country suffers
well golly it really is a mystery

top kek

if she wants crazy someone should hook up tim with her desu

A Taco Bell is opening in town soon, looking forward to it actually.

who shops at Netto?

Good lad

Taco Belle? More like Lexi Belle amirite?