Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs
instagram.com/tracywanjiru_/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iz cool mane

Nope. But there's nowhere else to go, so I guess I'm stuck here

COME HOME BLACK MAN

Go to Canada. They love POC there

Nah, I'm fine here. I don't want to move to a place with an even higher percentage of white people or a bunch of Muslims

Nigger, cut that shit out. If you aren't happy where you are then move. It'll be better for you healthwise in the long run.

Life is great.

America is the best country on Earth

Like I said, I'm fine. I'd rather live in Africa, but every country is shit one way or another. I just avoid drawn out interactions with non-black people and idiot blacks, and I'm fine

>I'm black
Yeah right, post proofs.

Why the hell would you want to live in Africa? Why do you avoid everyone but black people?

>is american
>wants to move to africa

lol

i bet you think you'll be welcomed with open arms just because youre black

You have nothing in common with most African Blacks besides centuries old ancestry.

If you want, you can go to Nigeria and experience that, where most of your ancestry likely is from, but don't expect to bond on a cultural level with anyone.

Have a black friend from Detroit. He loves that place even if it's a shithole.

>Why the hell would you want to live in Africa? Why do you avoid everyone but black people?

Yeah, if you don't want to live around white people, Jamaica or somewhere else in the Carribean makes way more sense. At least it wouldn't be a completely alien culture.

Wait, you mean there are actual negros here?

Is there the Internet in prisons?

Read my post dipshit. I said I would like to, but all the countries are shit. The attitude they would show would be directly related to their shit environment, but it's not even common, cause I've been to Nigeria and Ghana and had no problems at all

I'd rather live around people that look like me, but they're all just to religious and have no ambition to fix their countries. I've noticed over the years that interactions with non-blacks just aren't the same as with black people that aren't idiots, like different races just weren't meant to be that close.

Nah, you can think what you want

>I don't want to move to a place with an even higher percentage of white people
We thank you.

>I just avoid drawn out interactions with non-black people and idiot blacks
So, you don't talk to anyone?

I'e been to Nigeria, it was fine. I got along with the people I met and my friends family that was there.

Yeah, somewhere in the Caribbean would probably be better, but I've never been so idk

>I just avoid drawn out interactions with non-black people and idiot blacks.
What's your estimate of non-idiots blacks? Also a correlation between Ghetto name=stupid and abrahmic names=decent is found or not?

Haiti is probably your best bet.

I talk to people, but it's just the necessary convos for work or at the store or something else essential.

There's a lot of dumb blacks who just refuse to take responsibility or admit that there's a problem in the black community. I don't see a correlation between a persons name and how they act, I know some decent smart people with "Ghetto" names and some complete idiots of every race with Abrahamic names

Africa for Africans
Europe for Europeans
Asia for Asians

New World for everyone

>New World for everyone

Fuck off.

What did he mean by this?

No one wanna move to your country

>Rather live in Africa

HOLY SHIT THE MEME IS REAL!! I thought this shit was made up!

youtube.com/watch?v=W3Vlf0SISTs

It's ok. My family is relatively well off and I'm not personally poor or anything so I guess I'm happy enough.

>Do you love America?
Not really. Just don't see how it's possible as a black man. You'd either have to be completely retarded or act like you don't see certain things.

There's plenty to be proud of America for, even as a black person. Widen your perspective bruh.

>But there's nowhere else to go

>we used you to get medals at the olympics and rappers make racks, bruh

>Egypt not colored in

So u be sayn

No.

Why aren't there more Tyson's and Freeman's in the black community?

because most black people grow up in lower income households in lower income communities, going to shitty schools and living with uneducated parents that dont own books

I just don't see it desu

Although I might not be poor, a lot of black people are and everyone looks down on them. Black people are only somewhat valued if we're better than everyone else and are picture perfect.

If I spoke with an ebonic accent and didn't have a college education most people in this society would throw me in the garbage and could care less if I was shot dead.

Everyone is afraid of black people and only think of black men as thugs their daughters shouldn't marry or ignore us all together.

Tyson grew up in the South Bronx during the 1970s in a time where gang culture was extremely prevalent, the Bronx at this time was considered a warzone where you would see abandoned burnt apartment complexes for literal blocks because fires were being lit all over the borough which were caused by gangs who were hired by landlords who wanted to collect insurance, it was the poorest area in the entire NYC region, and the crack/heroin pandemic was unlike anything we have ever seen in this country.

No excuse whatsoever.

look up his relationship with carl sagan

talented youth need nurturing. whether it be a professor or a coach, they need someone they can look up to and that can help them with their craft. black kids in the inner city dont have role models because their dads are dead, in jail or walked out and all the older males in their communities that are somewhat successful usually get their money through "trapping"

Your ancesors controbuted a lot to this nation, you should be proud of that. Yes, they were slaves, but that wasn't a bad thing. Before that they were savage tribesmen from africa killing each other with sticks. White men, who had developed civilization a lot further than black people, colonised and imported blacks as laborers. They were given food and shelter and in many cases were treated fairly, slavery isn't the absolute evil we've been told. Being here and living in white society did them good, even if they were released before they were ready they were 100x more civilized than jungle people. You should be proud of what your ancestors did here and have pride in the family that owned yourd because in a way they were part of that family.

Cuckhold: The mentality

Jamaica, Bahamas, Trinidad are all fairly decent.

When white people don't speak well and are unedjucated they are treated just as poorly. No one cares about the tens of thousands of impovershed whites in appilachia that don't have access to running water and have to eat opossums for food. Ultimatley anyones status is tied to their class, how much money they have and how much their parents had and the culture they were raised in. The wealthy always live in their own bubble wherever you go and dislike the poor.
It's not that people want to dislike black people, it's that their experinces push them into it. Like it or not black people do commit most crime, when someone is the vicim of muggings, robbings, assault, murder, ect, and the guilty person is almost always a black person, they start to form biases.
The only way to fight racism like this is to stop it at it's root and uplift the black community out of criminality. This can only happen by reforming their culture, education, media, home life, ect, so is not somthing any one person can do. What we need is to reform the education system so that black people aren't pushed into a culture of crime and cheating, while also reforming wellfare to only give where it's truly needed instead of just giving handouts.

Agreed, but republicans legitimately don't care about blacks (Southern Strategy) and the democrats REALLY don't care about blacks, because keeping them impoverished and on welfare will keep them voting democratic. (Democrat Plantation)

>You should be proud of what your ancestors
I am and most people should. However many people are not and simply just do not value black people and think of us as disposable people. This is just reality in my opinion based on my experiences.

Black culture is always treated as something to criticize/demonize and is never appreciated for its positive affects on American culture long-term. This is just a result of America's inherent racially and politically divisive nature.

Outside of the memes, the alt right is testament to that. It's like I can't go anywhere without someone making fun of the despair of black people. I used to be able to ignore but I can't help but think that these people are everywhere around me.

Dude that's fucked.
Worst part of it if that white Americans don't even realize you're right.
I mean I can highlight a bunch of times in this same thread where they entitle you to certain attitudes just for being ethnically different.
It's like they don't even realize it, anyways I send you a hug pal. You still have it better than some of us.

It's tiring mexibro. It feels like theres no love in this country and only jealousy and hatred.

How Trump is able to gain so much support just from calling Mexicans rapists, banning Muslims and wanting to build a wall is absurd to me.

I mostly agree however most of America is completely unwilling to confront this and would rather ignore these issues.

>What we need is to reform the education system so that black people aren't pushed into a culture of crime and cheating
I honestly expect for this to never happen. There's too many people who would find a reason not to.

I fucking hate you spics

I am a black American in the military and I plan to retire outside of the USA

He didn't call Mexicans rapists

He be sayin Egypt ain't a Sub-Saharian country, you retarded jungle nigger

What do you mean by black culture? rap music (modern corporate driven agenda) or jazz music (old african roots)?

>Jazz
>Rock & Roll
>Harlem Renaissance
>Hip Hop.
>Black History Month
>black culture is always treated as something to criticize/demonize

wat

Noone is disputing your contributions as a culture in this country, Blacks can be pretty crafty when it comes to formalizing identity. We like Black people most of the time, we just don't like it when most of you take race baiting to extreme levels and chimp out.

Whether you like it or not, Obama did more to set your people back than progress it in terms of acceptance. I had no qualms with Black people before Obama came into office, in fact I felt the country was starting to accept one another and just follow under a single identity of just being American (house wives tuning into oprah, wiggers, etc). But after Obama's double term he did more to break racial ties and separate the races than ever before instead of uniting the country especially with the Blacks and Whites being a Black president and all. This doesn't include the SJW/Feminism tirade and the "oppressive movement". You guys took the Koolaid by the storm and started spewing nonsense about reparations, segregated black only campuses in universities, etc.

>What do you mean by black culture?
The culture and history of black Americans in its entirety.

>rap music (modern corporate driven agenda) or jazz music (old african roots)?
Both and everything in between. Jazz music is more than "African roots". It's essentially the perfect representation of the black American, a blend of European and African influences yet uniquely American.

It's not fair to blame Obama for all of that. There certainly was a noticeable difference from before Obama was elected and after however he cannot catch blame for all of that. It was largely conservatives who put the target on his head in the first place and you have to question why there was such a volatile response to him being elected.

There should be less finger pointing and more collective responsibility among all Americans.

I wish you to be happy one day mate.

>tfw too intelligent to be black

I think a lot of people have complexes and see the world in ways that confirm their preconceived ideas. When you do this you can pretty much always find more ammo for your arsenal. You can see this in actiion over on Sup Forums, in BLM, and a lot of other places too. You gotta break out of that shell man. Get off the internet and go talk to people. Smile and be friendly. You're gonna have a hard time finding anyone who hates you for your color. Realize that life is better for people of all demographics than ever before and technology will continue to improve. The social issues we deal with today are marginal lingering effects from a distant past, and often times are greatly exaggerated. Choose optimism bro.

>mfw Africans with 100% genetic African descent will consider you coloured or mulatto at best

where are the best countries for blacks to live that are both black-majority and have high HDI?

Atlanta

the one under the Mediterranean? Maybe the black wuz truly kangz and shits.

The whiteman made them forget how to swim too.

Black American here. I know this go back to Africa thing is a meme, but to me it's a legitimate option. I stayed in Kenya for an extended period of time, and had a pretty great experience. Everyone knows about the beautiful nature and wildlife so I won't go into that. I'll talk more about how I fit in that society.

I'm decent looking, 6'0 and a muscular 200 pounds. Judging by what I saw in Kenya, I'd say the average male height has to be around 5'7. This basically led to me getting a ton of female attention. I actually had chicks just walk up cold and try to hit on me, even when I'm already with another girl. That never happens in the states. The women are very cute, and I never saw a woman who didn't have a nice ass. Pic related is a pretty famous Kenyan socialite.

In Kenya, money goes a long way. There are bars where you can get shots for 50 cents to a dollar. $10 can get you a huge bag of weed. You can get a full haircut, with a head massage for $2.

The cops are corrupt, but they're harassing you for a bribe, not because of racism. And they aren't going to shoot you. Traffic cops don't even have guns. As a matter of fact, no one has guns. If you get into a fight at a nightclub, you aren't worried about getting shot.

As an American in Kenya, cops and merchants always try to squeeze more money out of you because they assume you have it. However, being American also has its benefits. I was getting a lot of respect, being called boss and sir despite the fact that I'm only in my early twenties. My Kenyan friends also tell me that if I were to work there, I could easily climb the corporate ladder just because I'm American. Apparently it'd be even easier if I was a white American.

This is getting long so I'm gonna wrap it up. The country has its problems, but wealth can shield you from most of them. It isn't fair, but that's life. There has been exponential growth over the last few years, and I would enjoy living there and being a part of that growth and change.

WE WUZ MYTHICAL CONTINENTZ N SHEEIT B4 SHERMIN BURNT IT ALL DOWN

>dat chick
Hot damn, who is that? I would marry her and have her bear our mixed-race children

t. Sven "The Race-mixer" Svensson

>tfw black ancestors settled in england ages ago
>great great grand dad was atctually planning on settling in NY

Fucking dodged a bullet there

Its ok. I get along with white and black people by just being myself and dont make a big deal about the racial tensions in the country. I love America because the freedom we have compared to some other countries really is a blessing and im proud of my heritage...that being said most black women are ratchet or lowkey ghetto and after dating a few im more interested in white women so I'll probably end up moving to Sweden or norway for cucking opportunities

instagram.com/tracywanjiru_/

Serious question.
Do you think Africa would benefit if disenchanted black Americans took their western wealth and education to Africa and resettled there en masse?

Yes. I'd say the wealth would be more valuable than the education to be honest. One of the first things I noticed when I was there is that everyone seemed to be intelligent. Most people I talked to were very interested in politics, economics and the world around them despite only being in their late teens to early twenties, whereas many people in the states are just apathetic at that age. I also noticed that Kenyan people tend to have a pretty extensive vocabulary. I even know a kid who's like 10 but incorporates four/five syllable words into his everyday vocabulary. He's not even trying to be pretentious, that's just how he talks. The education and work ethic are definitely there. Many people just lack resources and opportunity.

Can anyone here prove that their black?

A time stamp maybe?

>I just avoid drawn out interactions with non-black people
Do you realize that most people here are white?

Here you go.

To add on to this, I really wish more black people actually visited African countries. I'm sure many would fall in love with it and try to get involved in some way. As I mentioned earlier, growth and development have already been exponential, so if African Americans made it a point to give their support in some way, that meme-tier "we wuz kangs" black utopia wouldn't be that far off desu. I can see it in my lifetime. I'm trying to figure out how to help, beyond the generic donate a dollar to sponsor a kid route.

Brazilians don't need any proof that they're black. He was talking about burgers.

love you brother

nope. Not a good idea. Got to keep the mysticism.

im lightskin

you'd probably accuse me of being a poo in loo

So how much Kenyan hash did you slay? Did you get AIDS?

>hash
gash

Damn auto correct

>tfw dark-skinned
How is life in Canada my light-skinned friend?

good, live in a big city. never really encountered racism except my sperg friends in highschool calling me a nigger.

anyway. bitches tell me i look like steph curry and i do get quite a few.

>tfw lightskin privilege

you have some points, it's not that during most of history whites didn't enslave other whites, that is partly why your American view on racial matters is such nonsense

I actually went there to visit my gf, who is Kenyan. So I got hit on a lot, but never tried to pursue it. No AIDS to speak of. That's a part of life wealth and status kind of shields you from. I know of one person who had a maid who they say died of HIV/AIDS, but its not something you hear about everyday. I assume that's more of a problem you see in the slums.

why do black people seem to prefer lighter skin? i mean i know it's a recurring theme worldwide, but white people never seem to have the same opinions as blacks about lightskin/darker

I want to fuck a dark-skinned black girl hard.

>Black
>American
Wut?

Life in America is fine, I don't care about the race shit that all the idiot niggers around me do. I'd just rather sit back and watch anime just like all of you guys do

And yes, I love America. They're the country that made us free in the first place. I don't believe in that reparations shit though.

I don't really have time to micromanage everything identity-related here like others do. I prefer being pretty simple-minded as it is.

>They're the country that made us free in the first place

>enslave people
>set them free
omg thanks guys! love you forever

Pretty sure you have a Muslim problem, not a nigger problem.

Otherwise you might as well just be Achmed himself.

Black asf nigga

Köp dig en prostituerad i Köpenhamn

Quadroons>Mulattoes>Prietos. That's universal in Lat countries. But we aren't whites.

Most people doesn't know that china is very, very, very tolerant of blacks.
Especially now that the chinese is being exposed to western culture, they feel very close to black sufferings in the hands of the white man.
*Black people should seriously consider moving to china for a better life.

whatever problems the UK has doesn't really change the glaring hole in the logic of that post.

to be fair, fair skin was once the ideal for white people as well. Being tanned meant you were a poor farmer and being pale means you were wealthy and shielded from the elements

Only in the last 50 years, post industrial, has it flipped in the West where being tan meant you had time for leisure, and pale was recluse or cubicle wage slave. (barring manual labor still performed by the lower classes but obviously not white, like Mexicans)

But I think the propensity of wanting darker women for the whites that cross breed/fuck, goes beyond the current dynamic of findind darker attractive, to just if they want to fuck a black chick, they want to fuck a BLACK chick. You also see the sasme thing with white's propensity fro darker South East Asians (LBFMs) and darker Latin Americans. If they cross over they want to do it with someone that looks the least like them as possible.

I have a black friend who is currently living on China, he works there as a web designer, he says that chinese pussy is so desperate for foreigners you wouldn't believe. He smashed about 50 girls in one year, keep in mind that he is a huge autist and didn't lose his virginity until he moved there

Lol this place is racist af, the "music" that dominates our community is shit and fails to help. I'd be in Britain rn if I could be.

Are they really

Could I fuck a Chinese girl as. A black guy?