Mom is saying 'IM GONNA PAY A PSYCHIATRIST FOR YOU, YOU NEED TO WORK AND TALK TO PEOPLE...

>mom is saying 'IM GONNA PAY A PSYCHIATRIST FOR YOU, YOU NEED TO WORK AND TALK TO PEOPLE, ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE PEOPLE OR SOMETHING MUH MUH'

SHUT UP

I DONT WORK BECAUSE WORKS IN THIS COUNTRY ARE SHIT, AND IM TOO SHY TO MAKE RICH FRIENDS, ALSO I DONT WANNA GO OUTSIDE AND I DONT WANNA WORK BECAUSE IM 1.64

I CANT GET QT GIRLS WITH THAT HEIGHT, ONLY SINGLE MOMS AND FAT BIPOLAR GIRLS

SO LET ME DIE IN MY HOUSE, I WILL CRY, SOMETIMES I DREAM ABOUT HAVING A NICE AND NORMAL LIFE BUT THATS IMPOSIBLE, I DIDNT CHOOSE TO BE BORN.

iktf

Very edgy

Good post

Autist

Try boys my friend.

Come to Brasil

>I'm too shy
Not an excuse.

Why the fuck do people STILL give genuine responses to Jorge?

Is there that many new people here?

This thread is strong.

Newfags from reddit and Sup Forums

>you will never be as miserable as jorge

There's something to be said for single mums and fat bipolar girls
For one they're more likely to let you put it in their bumhole

That's disgusting though

I bet your mum would let me put it in her bumhole

>not responding to Jorge
hello r*ddit

One response to Jorge=one prayer
#Jorge2016

I'll give you house and money for your random activities if you become my personal cumdumpster

I love following his story honestly it's interesting every now and then
ah I would love to visit a therapist but family keep telling me i'm okay plus mental healthcare here is shit anyways

I will buy you leg extension surgery and an apartment anywhere in the EU if you promise to stop making threads

#Jorge2016
we need an ultimate beta-rising in EU.
free pussies for any men under 165cm.

nice fucking blog faem go shit Sup Forums says or your diary

Wait a sec, you're supposed to be 18 right Jorge?

I was actually pretty autistic when I was your age. Although god bless I didn't know this place, I was quite addicted to the internet and totally unable to do social activities, specially with girls. My mom payed me a psychologist (not psychiatrist) and I changed highschool. It as actually pretty useful and great, at second Bachillerato I actually had several female friends and a girlfriend.

Of course I fucked everything up again and here I am, but this doesn't have to happen to you if you play your cards better than me.

Beggars can't be choosers

isn't he "18" to avoid the ban?

get you height fixed senpai if that's the only thing that keeps you down.

>mom

Fuck off yank

Ive been going to a thepist and psychologist for years and im still a beta virgin.

i believe in you Jorge