youtube.com/watch?v=HEDVTtZ5Ro4
youtube.com/watch?v=6EUB-_0bk1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ESRA
S
R
A

Finally a good Esra t b h.

Btw why are you finding random Esras in instagram? Wtf is wrong with you cuck?

why are bulgarian esras so much superior to greek esras

should I just become a carpenter ?
i'm already fed up with uni

the reason i can't have a gf is because i live with my parents.It is like being jailed.You can move but you will never be free

lamooooooooooo cuck , I'm bored af t b h

You're Greek too btw senpai

no, you are bulgarian if you are north greek

You guys who fall in love easily are a rare breed. Explains why you are phased by such things and also why you care for your family. I let my dad live his new life with his new wife because I believe in freedom of choice t b h. What do I do? Beat him up and force him to stay with someone he doesn't love?

At least you tried, and you got results. That's something you'll look back to and respect yourself for t b h.

most people here live with parents, doesnt mean u cant have a gf kek

I'm not from solun

lamoooooo

Han Solo was a carpenter t b h. Do it.

The reason why you can't have gf is not living with your parents. It is the lack of playa skills. This week I had a Justin Bieber haircut and some girls are talking to me now. Always improve yourself mate.

Instagram profile? 10/10. I may send her some poems.

posting it so you can't post it anymore fakefendi

>ramming your gee eff
>mom comes in to vacuum your room

oh fuck that shit

damn u can tell shes turk from the eyebrows alone

LMAOOOO CYCKS

мeйк /бaлк/ /бyлгap/ aгeн

I approve of this other thread

M I R E L A
I
R
E
L
A

>You guys who fall in love easily are a rare breed.

I'm not that type tho. Last girl before her was Poetrygirl 6 months ago.

Mate I wanted my dad out of this house t b h but they made peace. Mom banned her from drinking alcohol, playing bets on soccer games and going to rooster fights. He seems bored af but he didn't have to balls to move on. The part I referred to as "good" was the fact that I keep my childhood house. Rest is no big deal.

kek this, without even knowing the name id say shes turk/armenian or maybe greek

Nah your got one first so here we stay

Where did you find the picture lol why does he have macedonia

Saddayum.. Bets are dumb people tax, I learned that after I lost 50 EUR a long time ago.

Where does your father get the money to indulge in betting / drinking? Mostly mooching off of mom?

youtube.com/watch?v=6yTdCaIssws

M И P E Л A
И
P
E
Л
A

@esbilgic

Havent washed by sheets and my pillow in a month, they smell like vinegar

She's the first greek girl I've seen that looks hot as fuck, the solun blonde was ok but this one is another level

10/10 face, my ideal is pic related

news.bnt.bg/bg/a/miting-v-podkrepa-na-dinko-vlev

this is ugly

nigga ur nasty

His own salary t b h. Also mooched off grandma before she died. What a shame to my family.

Thank you my Hellenic friend.

Btw she is a celebrity t b h and she is a libra. She is also from Ankara. 10/10 t b h.

/миpeлa/

ico, bricks only smell of vinegar when they have stale pee on them

>mirela
uh oh

Kek she is also dating that footballer guy.

This girl looks like a crazy girl. Not doing extreme things. Mentally challenged type.

I don't know if she's crazy or super happy

WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

Anyway cucks going to CS:GO with my Russian girlbro who votes for Putin t b h. Cya later blyats.

I got so many women in my life that sometimes I feel like Roberto Benigni or Ravi Shankar.

Looks autistic

both are signs of brain damage

He picked that up from that Germanic ""women"" thread.

I don't care man it's always about individual taste

Just like the bugar spamming mirela

Damn Russian players are absolutely collectivist, and I'm not talking about CS:GO. Any other game with teamwork. Play on any Anglo server, they're all homo children who like to "le trole xd" each other. Play on any Russian server, it's full-blown "Let's do dis, komrads" helping each other collectivist gommunism. Unbelievable.

Toa e samo del od pogolema recenica

Mizija Trakija Makedonija

nothing lol

Most of my ex girlfriends look like that., I have always been attracted to that look

WHAT?! Be very careful bro

Yeah t b h. At first she was talking full Russian and I called her a bitch and she got sorry. Her voice got sadder. I added her and praised Russia to make her forgive me. Now we are good friends. Worst CS:GO players are Portuguese speaking ones tho. Full idiots. Turks and Poles are also triggered easily.

>Most of my ex girlfriends look like that
Let's see them.

>I have always been attracted to that look

Not a big surprise lamooooooo.

web.maxtv.mk/

Stavete sitel 3 janko sere za islam

efendi

shut

up

fool

>Germanic

I knew something was wrong.

gleam u 10 pocinja?

I'm too good at CS GO but my rank dropped a lot because I stopped playing, now I'm stuck in gold nova with all the noob turks.
JUST

Well, at least when they're qt they are really qt.

Eve

youtube.com/watch?v=NCz2wkgGN5A

I feel like Notorious B.I.G seeing those kind of idiot shitposts that contribute nothing to thread. Just ignore me tiganistic juvenile punk.

I'm new t b h and only play Dust 2 and Mirage. What are some comfy maps? Office looked nice af with all those snow shit but it is mostly interior-based. So dropped.

Just no

I liked that one because she looked jewish/west balkan, not this

not bad

I only play dust2 on ranked.

But I have [spoiler]over 3500 hours in CS:Source on Steam[/spoiler]

>I feel like Notorious B.I.G
more like meek mill you fake phony

Rate my Turkfu

>orcish chieftain names

kek baziran

hmmmmm

>because she looked jewish/west balkan
What the...
Ok never mind, what does she look to you like then?

>Bergüzar Korel

Wife material.

>Selma Ergeç

Cultured and scorpio.

>Selin Demiratar

Has manners and class unlike most of those attention whores.

>Öykü Karayel

Shit I forgot she exists.

>Çağla Kubat

Sportsman, legit engineer, not on spotlights and she is also a scorpio.

Rest are irrelevant for me t b h.

femeggman.jpeg

I don't know, these look good too but they're not that specific type

Btw the best looking girls are all ex yu, ours, bosnian and serbian

I'd fuck eggy if he looked like that

Btw cucks why don't you call me Big Poppa? It is a nice and badass nickname t b h. Stop calling me a cuck. It got boring. Call me Big Poppa.

She's actually quite cute

Gib pic related.
She shouldn't be living in Cuckden being at every day risk to be raped by sandniggers.

Yeah, shame she's a turbo autist weeb

Big Cuckpa is better:^)

>user you are really funny and I want to spend more time with you but why do you hate Turks? I can't date you with your hateful attitude and my cousin Effendi is not a cuck. Stop messing with him.

What to do cucks?

my fetish

This is another 10/10

Weird they're all actresses

sranje vkus brat
eve ti 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=HEDVTtZ5Ro4

So you like feminine men with long hair

I like girls with feminine penises

Just alright

I just took a shower after posting this, why did the thread die

youtube.com/watch?v=6EUB-_0bk1w

balkanized again

fooking QUEER

Sorry bro, I'm straight

Lol fuck it then

Whites are kekolds

ill just post in slav and ex-yu then sleep 2bh fuck this wageslave life

Another WE WUZ making fun of another WE WUZ

k

nice song though

In July 1968 four pairs of mice were introduced into the habitat. There was no shortage of food or water or nesting material. There were no predators.

The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice... This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against. After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

...when all available space is taken and all social roles filled, competition and the stresses experienced by the individuals will result in a total breakdown in complex social behaviors, ultimately resulting in the demise of the population.

Calhoun saw the fate of the population of mice as a metaphor for the potential fate of man. He characterized the social breakdown as a "second death,” with reference to the “second death” mentioned in the Biblical book of Revelation 2:11. His study has been cited by writers such as Bill Perkins as a warning of the dangers of the living in an "increasingly crowded and impersonal world."

i cant stop thinking of trannies

Post Mirela or die

Wtf is that monkey think plank

Sega go vidov videoto

7/10, mi deluva ex-fattie zatoa ima prijatna licnost

no need to post your wife mr. skeletor