Are women in your country retarded?

Are women in your country retarded?

Why are women so fucking stupid?

Why

Not going to translate the whole thing, but basically she's wondering how why we don't just share one week's lottery pize among all Finns and make everybody a millionaire.

Because you know, 11 million / 5 million = 1 million + 6 million to spend on goverment projects.

Why do they have russian names

Wouldn't that just be $2 per person?

You have to translate now man. I need to understand this.

I don't know about Dimitri, but Petra is a Finnish name

Yes

That's about all, but the end comment is the best:

>Dimitri: take your four head family and your best friend and give each a million, how many millions do you need?
>Petra: Five
>So there goes the whole thing
>woah!
>but how?

>women.jpg

so she is shilling the product?What is the problem?

So she does not understand why the winners money is not confiscated and knows nothing about inflation?Is this a national lottery?Why would you buy tickets if you know you will win regardless

>but how?
mathematics!? Are not you one of those countries with free education or a case where gov pays you to get educated?

No, in all my classes 80% of the best students were girls

You also can't divide?

1kk/1kk = ?

She just doesn't grasp basic math and the scale of things.

>Are women in your country retarded?
nope. 70-80% of them are smarter than the boys the annoying part is that they are sharp tongued and devious.They also straddle that line between feminist liberation and wanting to be taken care of/have all the postie female privilege so you often end up in cases of "dammed if you do, dammed if you don't" on the flip side most of them remember the darker times and are not usually from rich families so no one will mock you for how you are dressed or anything like that (They do love money but are understanding about the lack of it)

Women are retarded in every country f.am

All Western women are trash. No exceptions.

I have never seen anyone use the stud/slut key/lock bullshit outside meme arguments

>All Western women are trash. No exceptions.

All women in general are

U think asians or some shit are better? Think again

Would bang passionately

Based but probably fake

Is this one real?

I like her

>Why are women so fucking stupid?
Nobody expects them to be smart and they have no reason to be smart most of the time.

She's right though. Cringey and bitter, but kind of right.

Petra and Dimitri are both Greek names use by Russians because of orthodoxy

No idea

There are non-Western women that aren't feminist. Women have natural tendencies to be emotional bitches, but that's easily dealt with. Feminism turns a standard woman into a genetic waste to be avoided at all costs.

Only one more and I'm out, I don't usually save these type of pictures

>Nobody expects them to be smart
Most countries do
Actually, countries expect their people in general to be smart
Seems like it's not like that in Spain

don't get your argument

There are western women that aren't feminist too

No, it's false. If a girl doesn't know something, no matter what, it will always be way less of a deal than a man not knowing it (except stuff like cooking or putting make up). That's why feminists invented that man-explaining word, it's a fact that women are expected to be dumb and is no big deal because it's a secondary quality in them for most people.

The lock/key meme doesn't even fly in the face of evidence.

>There are western women that aren't feminist too
No there aren't. They don't have to say or think they're feminist to be feminist. It's been absorbed into the entire culture of the West and won't be done away with prior to a collapse.

I don't understand what she's trying to say. Why is every second word, "baby-men"?

>except stuff like cooking
I don't know about the situation in Spain, but I'm a better cook than any female I know except for my grandmother. And I'm really not an especially good cook. But many girls can't cook basic meals.

Middle east has the right idea. Treat them like second class citizens and they try and improve themselves.

>current year
>fun is all that matters

So what women are better?

Chinks?

>countries expect their people in general to be smart
Ruling smart people is harder since you can't use emotional manipulation

Lol, this is what fedoras actually believe.

If you interacted with women you would learn that there was stupid and inteligent women just like in men

That wasn't my point, you won't be given shit for not knowing how to cook. Or at least you won't be given more shit than a girl.

But for example nobody is gonna tell anything to the girl if she's technologically retarded and needs her boyfriend to make something basic like let's say taking a screenshot.

I don't know about your country but the gap between men and women in unis and technical schools is almost inexistent here

Non-Western. You seem to be projecting a thing for chinks, user.

Not related with what I was saying at all.

What the hell I didn't know Spain was this patriarchal, if a women doesn't know something then she learns. Just like a man should do.

how do you know theyre better? What experience have you had with them, and from which country?

Actually it is because "women should know how to cook and sew" doesn't really fly here. If she doesn't know then it doesn't matters the man will have to cook. My father was the one that made our almuerzos here
Unless you are from a really hardcore catholic/evangelic family but that's not the majority

Maybe in your feminist utopia where all women are upright enough to accept the bad things of equality as well as the good ones.

Not even saying all of them are and act stupid just because they're expected to, by the way, some got some pride. But it's easy to be lazy than having pride.

It's not about an utopia
Most modern families don't give a shit about imposed roles except and that's only going to increase even more

mainland china is hell on earth when it comes to morality.

Not according to weaboo 20yo+ virgins on Sup Forums fantasizing about some alternate dimension where non feminists love fat, unattractive men with neckbearda

I had a mexcian gf, we both lost our virginity to each other

She didn't treat me like some expendable cunt/evil guy like 99% of white chicks do whether they realise it or not

Tonight we're having a skype conversation about her coming back to live here so we can get together again.

Wish me luck

yep.When shit needs to get done, you get it done or rot away. reality does not care about your views on gender

>like 99% of white chicks do

If you were a virgin, how could you know what 99% of white women are like?

From reading totally true stories from /r9k/?

they fantasizes about japan, not china.

that means women are submissive

>Are women in your country retarded?
Some are, but most aren't.
You probably know mostly young women. Young people are stupid.

Why is it that most of them have never even left their country let alone been in a relation to be able to compare it to anything?

No. You don't have to fuck to realize how cruel our culture has become to men. Particularly to conservative men.

I'm a huge fucking autist in diguise. As soon as western women sense there's something different about me, they nearly universally shut me down/ignore me.

Girls from 3rd world countries don't behave like this because their economies don't run on behaving 100% like a normie (AKA service economy where you have to be a little bitch all the time)

Their societies don't value being part of the mould as much as we do... because if you aren't normal/have higher than average mental difficulties well your whole life will be shit.

Also marriage is a team working together towards goal. Love is definitely a big part but it's not just some magical Disney love scenario. Again, people here marry and divorce solely because they've lost the hots for their partner.. they don't work towards keeping it... once the feelings are gone the marriage is to. Stupid mentality.

TL;DR: The casual sex meme is just a front to help people deal with the fact that they are no longer capable of supporting a functioning relationship.

People and cultures that brag about their "number" are kinda pathetic 2bh.. it's like this is the achievement of their life. Fucking 20 slags then it's all downhill from there.

Even in my super Catholic family (dad's a deacon, mom's a eucharistic minister and director of religious education at their parish), my dad is the main cook.
Is there a type of Catholicism that doesn't let men cook?

>Sense there's something different about me, they nearly universally shut me down/ignore me

Maybe our experiences are different because that's never happened to me before.

Maybe you're not outgoing enough and don't take control of situations? Learn to be assertive senpai

>how do you know theyre better?
Just being around them. They aren't cunty, and if they're interested you'll know. There's not any confusion or games. Doesn't matter from what country.

Like I said, all women have similar tendencies, but non-feminist ones are a world of difference. Even the fattest, nastiest sluts in the West think they're above any man, with great contempt for them. It's madness.

You just sound like a self-righteous, narcissistic douche. It's probably not just women, most people don't like you.
I don't like you.

I've been raised with feminazis, literally my sisters tell me to shut the fuck up if I say my opinion and it's been like that since I was a kid.

Maybe I've become scared of being assertive with white women because of my sisters but in general I feel I creep the fuck out of white chicks.

I also look really odd for a white person, like I come from some weird ethnicities and people are always asking me where I'm from even though I'm indisputably white. White girls are cautious but I always catch brown girls staring. I have been stopped in airports in Canada if you know what I mean. My look might not appeal here.

Honestly it's a bit of a mystery to me why white chicks tend to ostracize me while immigrants love me, but it's just been that way my whole life iunno.

>Learn to be assertive senpai
You make the mistake of thinking everyone here is a fat ugly manlet with no self esteem. There's more to not being a normalfag than that.

>t. roastie

>Getting bossed around by women

Maybe you really are a beta with low testosterone lol

But it's okay, people have been in your shoes and overcome it.

I suggest you read/listen to the book "No more Mr. nice guy"

That could be it too, I mean I had a horrible childhood and it didn't really make me grow up to be a nice person. I can be pretty cruel to people I don't know but I'm massively loyal and caring to people close to me.

I honestly don't know what it is that made you feel that way but it's something people have told me IRL

Honestly maybe you are just a robot hater like everyone else. We aren't bad people right off the bat. If you listened to robots more you our society probably wouldn't be falling apart so fast.

truth.

There is just no winning in my household, I shut myself off from my family a lot. You just don't understand how psycho my sisters are. They all have diagnosed mental illnesses. I don't.

You just can't compete with psycho crazy. They will always make you feel worse than you can make then you can.

Also I'm not a "nice guy" kek. Don't put this image on me. It's not what I am. Again, trying to type-cast me into some role like everyone in western countries does.

I'm female and I only became retarded when I started getting bipolar disorder. Meds make me logical and fine again.
Most of my friends are women and many are much smarter than me (they are mostly physicists and engineers)

Also this. Thank you. I am actually a really attactive dude, and a higher than average number of girls are initially attracted to me.

I've had 12+ dating partners.. maybe 3 to 3rd date... then one gf.

>inb4 oh so if you are attractive and not successful, then you MUST be a douche or something

I don't know that feel

I'm a mega normie

It's just the name of the book

don't knock it before you read it bro

Just read the book

Trust me it'll help you. You're an adult now and it's time to take responsibility stop focusing on your past

Alrighty, maybe I'll take a glance or something

Yes, most women are dumb as shit and vapid. What else is new?

I had a shitty family and childhood too but you can overcome it and become a "Chad" or whatever the lingo is

That still implies Western women are worth anything. I know I'm not that user, but I've never had a problem attracting anyone. I'm well over 6' and muscular. I have an aversion to them because of the long-term consequences and their general behavior. They are just not wife/mother material.

>Honestly maybe you are just a robot hater like everyone else.
No, I'm an old robot who hates whiney robots who insist that they're not the fucked up ones.
>We aren't bad people right off the bat.
Some are. Truthfully, you just sound young and weak, and all that stuff I listed just naturally springs from that.
>If you listened to robots more you
Wanna try that again, champ?
>our society probably wouldn't be falling apart so fast.
It's not falling apart. You're just a spaz who can't help himself from living the meme.

Who gives a fuck about marriage

That's for literal cucks

Pump em and dump em, idiot

I don't know, I already consider myself pretty successful.

>i'm le oldfag
>it's not falling apart
top kek

>Who gives a fuck about marriage
The only people that matter.

You are bad people though

They're whiny and pathetic people who make excuses instead of finding solutions. You're too lazy to do anything or to consider other people's perspectives

If society was like you it'd be non- functioning

Well are you married? How old are you?

>inb4 no I'm 35 years old but ill maery when I find my thai 3.1415 wife

>implying young people aren't notorious for being emotional, dramatic, and self-centered
You say destruction, I say change.

Kek, I know I'm fucked up.

>It's not falling apart.
It is where I live. I live in a poor part of Canada, it's been my experience.

The rest of the shit you wrote is projection

>Pump em and dump em, idiot

And then what? Pump and dump til what?

>implying old people are any different except being mad and bitter at the world because theyve either stagnated or are more likely declining

Haha, you really have no idea what kind of person I am IRL,

You are really making leaping conclusions here, do you realize that?

>make excuses instead of finding solutions
No, user. We're finding solutions. That user is dating a non-Westerner. I won't be dating a non-Westerner. Those are solutions.

>fuck around and never marry
>hurr people who wait and have a family are cucks
26. Honestly, it's probably better that you didn't pass on your genes. You enable the Western women to be trash.

Ah, an Obama voter.

Have I said anything to indicate that I'm sad or bitter? I think you're thinking of 70-somethings, which I'm not.
I'm a depressed (not sad... depressed) nihilist, so, emotionally speaking, I'm not much of anything except constantly, mildly annoyed.

>I won't be dating a non-Westerner
I won't be dating a Westerner.*

>Ah, an Obama voter.
Because I used the word 'change'? Jesus, dude... You're one of those, aren't you? You're one of those asshats who makes every conversation into something political or otherwise possibly contentious, huh?
In any case, it's no surprise that nobody can stand to be around you for too long. You're really unpleasant.

tl;dr kys turboautist faggot

>I'm a mildly annoyed nihilist
>You're really unpleasant

Are you dating anyone right now?

Do you have a non westerner gf yet?

You sound awful jealous all of a sudden, user. Did I trigger you?

This makes complete sense.

The Beta Bucks side of the equation doesn't matter to women in first world countries anymore, they probably earn equal to or as much as you. They don't need a provider.

All they care about after that is Alpha Fucks which is your good looking bad boy who signals good genetics and raw masculinity.

Jealous of a 26 yo virgin?

Of what exactly? what do you have to be jealous of? You mentioned you were depressed, dont seem too happy huh chap?

Because you want to compare yourself to me. That's jealousy, my leaf friend.

No you're just saying it's good I won't reproduce so I'm curious how close to reproduction you are

What country is your gf from?