>4)
>5)
>6)
>7)
>8)
>9)
>10)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.abs-cbn.com/business/09/07/16/duterte-pushes-sub-regional-economic-cooperation-in-asean
rappler.com/nation/145522-asean-delegates-scrambling-duterte-selfies
gmanetwork.com/news/story/580543/news/nation/duterte-skips-most-of-asean-un-meeting
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capital
lifestyle.inquirer.net/236403/confessions-of-a-troll
atimes.com/2016/09/indonesia-anti-drugs-chief-calls-for-tougher-philippine-style-war-against-dealers/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3345722/Malaysian-envoy-defecated-outside-woman-s-house-smiled-street-said-black-magic-ritual-make-love-him.html
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-barack-obama-insult-stock-market-loses-hundreds-of-millions-a7229696.html
ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-malaysian-government-dubbed-brainless-allowing-witch-doctor-1440047
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>/asean/ stand with chinks
Japan beats you all up

Remember the more Chinese your /asean/ has the more successful it becomes.

Nah sayang we love grorius Nippon.

why are there a daily dut30 threads in Sup Forums, /x/ and Sup Forums?

1. /flag/
2. /scn/

he will make philippines great again

because autist here are too autistic to talk about it with real people, it's easier for them to communicate online.

>just catched up with attack on titan
>this happens
ayyy lmao

Because of his disasterous ASEAN meeting saga
Shills are on damage control bigtime
Not just on Sup Forums

Atleast he became a selfie whore celebrity in laos

1. /flag/
2. /éire/
3. /luso/
4. Maghreb
5. /mena/
6. /asean/
7. /scn/
8. /fr/
9. /cum/
10. /lat/

Just like abnoy lol

Link, I don;t think these numbers are accurate. How is Thailand not on this list?

Thank you

we have asean meetings and summits here no one went apeshit over Facebook to defend him over those street children
he even manage to bring up the china problem in thailand I think

test

>disasterous ASEAN meeting
its not really disastrous if you really watch the some videos from the summit, unless you watch those "news" whos only focus is bad news

since we are in integration, there will be ships in future linking davao,general santos and butong in indonesia

news.abs-cbn.com/business/09/07/16/duterte-pushes-sub-regional-economic-cooperation-in-asean

>/Maghreb/ and /mena/ in top 5
>Moroccan flag
hmmm, it really makes you thing :^)

He also actually tried to get ASEAN defence ministers/secretaries to agree on a common South East Asian Sea policy when they had a meetup last year. However, it failed because of lapdogs like Cambodia.

no I mean the foreign ministers and delegates there flocked to take a selfie withrappler.com/nation/145522-asean-delegates-scrambling-duterte-selfies him

did aquino had that aside from celebs, didn't they hated him for bringing up the west Philippine sea issue

gmanetwork.com/news/story/580543/news/nation/duterte-skips-most-of-asean-un-meeting
he also skipped meetings too

the media blitz has been disastrous

>ASEAN-Australia Summit/First ASEAN-Australia Biennial Summit, 4:15 to 5:15 pm
>8th ASEAN-UN Summit, 5:30 to 6:30 pm
>Gala dinner hosted by Thongloun Sisoulith, prime minister of Laos, 8 pm, 8 to 10 pm

He only skipped the UN meeting probably because of human rights violations

better becayse probably we hear another news 'ban ki moon instsik putang ina ka'

I wouldn't mind living in Vientiane, it's my ideal city. It's one of those cities that aren't to crowded and is more connected with the countryside.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

Explain this?

or its just a ruse, that proud thais dont count themselves south east asian but east asian

I'd prefer Udon Thani to it.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capital

Okay, I thought that pic was a list of Chinese. It's actually GDP

This is more like it

Thais are fascist cuddlers don't forget. They want to be as racially close to Japs to be honorary aryan

but everyday at home at work at kikebook at Sup Forums at 3 hours traffic with driver of public transport or their radio

I keep hearing the word duterte

They need to bomb his city some more and he'll just give it up so people will stop talking about him cause he keeps on losing his war on drugs

I think Koreans may have jumped above Japs in the public mindshare

And more bullshit you have to deal with. Damnit chinks stop trying to steal monies,deal in drugs,trying to bribe my family, using triads to blackmail Malay business, sabotage govt projects, hide pollution data and gorillions more stuff REEE.
Do you have any idea how troublesome it is to dig for pipes just to make sure chinese developers doesn't make a bypass? Only 2 developers are confirmed to be clean and trustworthy.
My great grandfather hide chinese from IJA and fed them and as thanks we get drug dealing triads that send successful Malay business bullets with pictures of their kids to force them somewhere else. Then every 5pm they conduct smuggling at the graves of their own ancestors.

fuck off morrocunt i'll top you

Because flipnogs got nothing worthwhile to talk about in their dull, pathetic lives except monkey politics

Rodrigo this Aquino that

Like some obsessed faggot who wouldn't just shut his whore mouth

Hmmm

blame the butthurt anti-govt guy. everything is a disaster for him so he needs a whole thread to blog about his irrelevant opinions

i found your account ;D

BANE, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!

where are their hijabs

duterte just embarrassed himself and the country so

dutudtfags fb fags are on rampage hopefully next week will be more comfy

>normies
>shilling on Sup Forums
you must be new here

when money talks

stop being paranoid newfag

even fanboys endorse their favorite superhero for free sometimes

The master of shitposting general: /desi/
Best in my opinion.

nothing wrong with getting paid

I want to become gook lads, what do?

>everybody who doesn't agree with me = paid shill

Why would someone even waste their money shilling for somebody on some niche website?

Do you even know how advertising works?

same can be said with yellowtards right? lmao
damage control social media is numbers game

i get paid by your frustration

Explain this, atheists.

dututfags are frustrated?
I can see how

A yellowtard(Liberal Party opposition to duterte) is angry because someone opposes his political view and blame them "paid shills"

abnoytards on suicide watch pffff hahahaha

lifestyle.inquirer.net/236403/confessions-of-a-troll

must be because of the macros shit being postponed

atimes.com/2016/09/indonesia-anti-drugs-chief-calls-for-tougher-philippine-style-war-against-dealers/

>meanwhile yellowtards still insist that ph war on drugs failed

>Sup Forums = social media
How did you find out about /asean/? Just curious

And no, I'm not a Duterte supporter.

lmao, I thought it was suppose to be delima

im looking at you btw
nevertheless i attack both yellow and duterte

they link Sup Forums all time in fagbook

must because this is also the place where they find a circle jerk
I would fee;l bad if they dont get paid here

reddit

it's not surprising from his very naïve liberal way of politics

i found out it from reddit
someone linked a Sup Forums thread

Bad advertising is still bad advertising

I wouldn't even waste my time trying to shill here even if I have the resources

9gag/facebook with the duterte memes

it seem to be working tho

people believe we never had emergency numbers before 911

alot of foreigner commenters sin bisayaball gets their info about our country on here too

just started playing this pogo thing because of nostalgia and shit got me hooked quick. It's quite tiring to go from one place to another though specially here in my place where every rare pokemon hotspots are kilometers apart, not to mention the terrain and some shit. still pretty good doe 7.5/10

caught voltrob and eletric thingy on MOA

the rest are full of rats and brown kalapati

>steal monies
Sup Naj

>trying to bribe my family
Stop asking for bribes to get literally anything done and making up obstructionist bullshit if we refuse to buy you coffee.

GET OUT FROM MY /ASEAN/ NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUT

OUT

OUT

never seen a voltorb around here, not that I mind. also, do you guys have a reliable dratini habitat/nest down there in NCR? caught a good quality one in here but i'm struggling to evolve it since they only appear thrice on a good day.

literally nothing you described is anywhere near exclusive to the Chinese

and he got a lot of trade agreements and convinced the singapore minister...and I heard the Police Chief in indonesia is gonna try his hard stance in drugs...soon indons will now how tok tok bang bang feels kek

Nope

We just go to MoA by the bay and pray that we run into a dratini

>Filipinos here are stupid here

at least that's a good spot for magikarps and dratinis I assume. We only rely on a single lake for water pokemons here since we are landlocked lmao.

At least chinks are Malaysians, imported Bangladeshi workers cause even more social problems and bullshit.

Flips are stupid is a more accurate statement

>2 comments
>0 points
>10 months

and they say reddit flock here

>At least chinks are Malaysian
Really makes you think.

Sure thing pwl10

>They (the Malay extremists) have triggered off something basic and fundamental. Malaysia — to whom does it belong? To Malaysians. But who are Malaysians? I hope I am, Mr Speaker, Sir. But sometimes, sitting in this chamber, I doubt whether I am allowed to be a Malaysian.
- Lee Kuan Yew in the Parliament of Malaysia, 1965

>Malaixiya

You get magicarp everywhere

What the fuck

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3345722/Malaysian-envoy-defecated-outside-woman-s-house-smiled-street-said-black-magic-ritual-make-love-him.html
>Malaysian envoy who defecated outside a woman's house after she smiled at him in the street said it was part of a black magic ritual 'to make her love him'

Poo?

not in my place though. I sometimes see them spawn on some random street and that's it. have to rely on partied up pokestops near the lake if you want to catch like 10 of them a day. how about eevees? are they common in your area as well?

>eevees
i got alteast one per week along MRT

the rest of NCR is full of rattata pideoto

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/philippines-president-rodrigo-duterte-barack-obama-insult-stock-market-loses-hundreds-of-millions-a7229696.html

Flips pls get your boy under control

once or twice a day on my place

dirty pinoys

>America can't handle the bantz

never thought that they would be that rare in there. they're all over the place here in baguio along with bulbasaurs and scythers. no wonder some tourists that I encounter along burnham are freaking out when they spot them on their radar.

I hope my bluefag friends gets triggered with pro-Marcos posts if they try to visit here.

I fucking pissed at their ninoy is a hero bullshit.

>Malaysian envoy defecated outside the home of a woman he followed
>Muhammad Rizalman said it was part of a black magic spell
>It was supposed to make a Wellington, New Zealand woman love him
>He broke into Tania Billingsley's home without pants or underwear
>Rizalman has pleaded guilty to indecently assaulting her

KEK

Uhhh..gross

I only wanna see cum from a feminine penis

explain this m'lasia

>ibtimes.co.uk/malaysia-airlines-plane-mh370-malaysian-government-dubbed-brainless-allowing-witch-doctor-1440047
The prime minister of Malaysia, Najib Razak, allowing a witch doctor to help in the hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370.