Japan is so sexist! I don't like it!

Japan is so sexist! I don't like it!

America and Europe, how is it to live in a modern country with no sexism?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2016/06/15/34-percent-of-japanese-men-are-afraid-of-their-female-colleagues-according-to-recent-poll/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>moeshit is evil. it forced females to be womanly.

how did you stop staring at the opposite sex without recognizing gender?

Why do you read Vice or whatever site this is?

Fuck off shill

You can't expect a feminist to use logic

Ah, the endless joys of Post-Structuralist Feminism.

These are literally the left equivalent of Stormfags or neonazis

No one actually takes them seriously, only idiots like you who discuss and spread this bs

>No one actually takes them seriously

Not true unfortunately.

I only wish this were true, user...

It is though

This ahit is confined to the internet, I've literslly never seen a woman say anything close to this irl

Just like most shit on Sup Forums. I've never heard of neets until Sup Forums either

The painful reality: Continental Philosophy, Freudian psychoanalysis, and Marxist economic theory form the basis of a substantial portion of academic strata in the 2016 Humanities/Social Sciences.

Lots of drugs and alchohol and hopelessness

I think Anime is trash but fuck this insecure man hating cunt that wrote that

No it isn't m8.
They are getting publicity during prime time news.

Publicity doesn't mean shit

I'm telling you, it's the equivalent of neonazis.

They get TONS of press too. How many neonazis have you met irl? Thought so

Radical feminists are a vocal minority on tumblr only

>No one actually takes them seriously, only idiots like you who discuss and spread this bs

m8, Trudeau unironically considers gamer gate a serious issue, Obama is repeating the wage gap meme and every university class outside of stem in unabashedly "progressive".

Then why are people in video games and Hollywood listening to them
FYI I know plenty of millenials who think just like OP pic

You are entirely incorrect.
Derrida is de riguer for the Academy. These articles are written by the same people who take them seriously; the College/University indoctrinated.
What was once confined to a subset of thought, largely fire-walled away in institutional obscurity, is today bearing intellectual fruit. In the opinions of millennials who think that censorship is acceptable, who cannot conceive of a higher status than victimhood, etc. This has been in the works since the 70s. But because it didn't yet widely impact, public opinion allowed it to fester, and there was little outrage.

You don't realize it, because you've never attended a class on Sociology, or Anthropology, or Comparative Literature. There is a huge corpus of thought and writing that lies underneath these tumblr posts. It's not coming from nowhere, and it's not new.

That don't mean shit though

The vast majority is a sensible, centrist, QUIET medium. You only hear the most vocal of people, the "alt right " and the "SJWs".

Meanwhile there's a gradient of 95% of the population that's sensible on topics

what, never been to uni?

Been.

Never seen any SJWs in my STEM classes

That's nonsense. The vast majority of people are polarized as fuck. Politicians don't appeal to reasonable centrists because that isn't where the votes are. How do you think a meme like Trudeau got elected? Not by reasonable centrists.

>That don't mean shit though

Yeah, the prime minister of our country and the most powerful person on earth the president of America, and our education system indoctrinating people with regressive talking points means nothing at all....

If you really think most people are centrist or totally indifferent too this cancerous Identity politics, go say something unpopular like you disagree with the concept of white privilege or feminism at the work place or with some acquaintances. You'll see real fast how easily it is too be ostracized or attacked for not towing the line.

You're going to have to take SOME humanities classes sooner or later

Listen, if you try to "fix" anime we will nuke you again.

Not him, but I didn't have to take any in my engineering degree (which I finished just recently)

Are there any large population studies from which reasonable conclusions can be made about voter "polarity?"

Legitimately would like to try to come up with an approximate ratio of centrists to "extremists."

I don't have statistics on me but I read an article that had some evidence suggesting people tend to migrate to places where their opinions are mirrored and perpetuate their own echo chamber. I believe theres a whole book on it actually. I'll see if I can find anything.

living in America during an election year makes me believe that 95% of Americans are either hardcore conservatives or hardcore liberals

Ah yes, the old no true Scotsman fallacy.

>A leaf

Quite talking out of your ass, you clearly haven't engaged in any academia. If you had you'd realise that, regardless of whether they are "correct", all of what you listed are crucial and groundbreaking revolutions in contemporary philosophy that deserve to be discussed in an academic setting. If you avoid or censor such thoughts you would basically be blanketing out the past 200 years of philosophical and psychological academics (hypothetically if you did this I'm sure you're smart enough to realise that such ideas will simply re-emerge under a different name from a new theorist). If you don't at least understand how Freudian thought has effected contemporary media you're too young to be posting here.

Just out of interest, are you 36+ years of age?

>America and Europe, how is it to live in a modern country with no sexism?

That's not what a true scotsman fallacy is

It really isn't all that different from your country.
en.rocketnews24.com/2016/06/15/34-percent-of-japanese-men-are-afraid-of-their-female-colleagues-according-to-recent-poll/

lol

>if you're a millennial you can't use the word millenial

It has a bit of a condescending connotation to it desu

congratulation, you are a millennial, now stop using that term

Tnt I don't really know another way to refer to my generation and their retardisms

hehe

Why so gen x people can use it and fake moral superiority despite being just as bad if not worse in some aspects? Reminder that Generation x are the ones who brought us up with these shit values.

>A millennial speaking honestly about how shitty millennials are upsets millennials

This is so cliche haha

>let's talk critically
Criticism has been coopted by Marxist "critical theorists". No longer does criticism signify authentic reflective reexamination for the purpose of improvement; rather, in journalistic and academic contexts, criticism is deconstruction is destruction, with no aspiration towards betterment. It is nothing more than the manifestation of spite and sick pathos.

Koei Tecmo, Bandai Namco, Square-Enix, neo-Marvel.

>playing videogames past the age of 16

Lol

see Even in your own definition of the term, what kind of cuck attitude is it "oh yeah my generation is so shit lol please make fun of us" either you're a literal beta or 'le wrong generation' redditor

>browsing Sup Forums past the age of 16
5/10 you made me reply, and...
>a leaf

>REEE FUCKING GET WITH THE PROGRAM, THIS GIVES OLDER PEOPLE THE RIGHT TOO SHIT ON US! STOP TELLING THE TRUTH!

This is such a millennial cop out hahaha

>I care that my generation is following shit ideals and want to fix it
Haha wow I'm such a cuck

>a sun

>sun burns the leaf
Checkmate atheist.

more like fuels the leaf
cuck

>an artist's depiction our local stellar body

You need water.
>a....
I don't know, what do you have on your flag?

>You need water.
good thing you don't any islands or anything :^)

What?

50 somalian flags

>If you avoid or censor such thoughts
Where did I advocate censorship?
That Freud was an important element for the development of Psychology isn't disputed. To study his ideas with an eye towards relevance in the modern day is, however, maladaptive, and harmful.
If Physics majors were suddenly forced Aristotle into their curriculum, it's worth protesting. I understand people going for a Masters in Racial Theory are running out of topics to deconstruct, and penis sells, but Freud was wrong and not worth revisiting. He's also not really their expertise, and perhaps this cross-disciplinary culture some feel is necessary to allow the Social Sciences/Humanities to keep churning out papers isn't actually as helpful as one might be led to believe.

this is some uncle tom shit, I bet if you were black you would suck the white mans dick so hard till it's red

Based.

>If you belong to a certain group you must think a certain way or else you're not really one of them and you are a traitor

That's some boomer logic right there

>Implying calling millennials out for being uncle toms is what makes you an uncle tom.

>go look at the ts page on backpage
>mfw all these people thinking they can even reasonably pass
top fucking kek lads
go have a look its a riot

This is actually why we might see the rise of communism once the boomers die off. Just like the Soviets planned.

Between RooshV and Zoe Quinn, can we just be left alone in our normalcy and desire to not have a gender war?
Stupid era where people are so at peace, they have to get something to fight for, no matter how ridiculous it is, to express their monkey genes.
Pop-culture radicalization is so fun. Next time, people will send death threats to Snyder because Batman is not as cool as they believe in his... OH WAIT

That's why I accused you of never having engaged in academia, even at college age in the UK (16-18) we laughed at Freudian thought because a great deal of it was clear projection and falsehoods, to a degree we were taught to laugh as he was presented as a relic of the past. However we were still taught it to properly understand where we stand in the field and to not repeat the same mistakes of the past. Freud and (to a degree) Marx are grandfathers of their respective fields, they should never be omitted from a comprehensive education in psychology or communistic politics respectively, however there is no well respected universities that would teach their word as "fact" or at all accurate.

This is really about how you worded your original statement: "form the basis of a substantial portion of academic strata in the 2016". Freud and Marx by definition form the basis of their respective fields, ergo they form the basis of the academia surrounding it. It sounds as though you're discouraging schools from teaching psychology and political philosophy entirely, as to omit those two theorists would essentially be doing just that.

>To study his ideas with an eye towards relevance in the modern day is, however, maladaptive, and harmful.
I'm in the Swedish equivalent of high school and even there we take his ideas with a huge pint of salt. What are you even basing this on?

Who is this? She seems based.

I want to fuck a cute one

>America and Europe, how is it to live in a modern country with no sexism?
We use real people for that and most of your animu shit is ugly as fuck.

>anyone on the ts page
>cute
you must have a quite different city than me senpai

I live in toronto I haven't checked yet though

Is it for money or free section

i dunno lad for money i guess
i just googled backpage then clicked the ts page on the far right
some fucking abominations on there

ITT: people getting triggered over a pretty reasonable article

Fuck the feminist lingo though, misogyny and problematic are buzzwords.

How is cuteness a problem, Nigel? Is it really something that should be stamped out?

Read the article dingus.

Anime is for literal pedophiles

>Reasonable

What's wrong with panty shots, Large breasted characters and cute shit? Not my personal taste but there is nothing wrong with it. This is the artists prerogative. People don't have too watch it.

Not sure if I want to give whatever website that is clicks.

Of course, but pedophiles have to vent their faggotry somewhere.

There's nothing wrong with people liking it but you have to admit having one dimensional characters that exist to be waifu bait isn't doing anything for the quality of the show or medium.

>tfw people are going to get triggered over nothing and you might have to kill them
don't know what else to do tbqh

oh sorry wrong thread no one will die here

I agree with you but some people like that.There isn't anything wrong with it like this article says, they simply say it's "problematic"

>agree with you but some people like that.
Yeah I understand and I like it at times but it could be so much better.

>There isn't anything wrong with it like this article says, they simply say it's "problematic"

She thinks it's problematic and misogynistic because it's propagating the archaic thinking that women exist to serve men and be cute, that they're not people with their own goals and dreams outside of wanting the MC's dick.

Here's a quote from the end of the article

"As a woman keen to see increased representation of female characters on screen, I find moé alienating. Moments of cutesy clumsiness or misunderstandings only believable from a five-year-old are so far away from anything I experienced as a teenage girl with female friends my age that it is impossible for me to relate to those characters. Such moments have the same effect on me as sexual fanservice: I get yanked out of my immersion in the story, roll my eyes and either switch off entirely or wait for the anime to win me back over again. If we can acknowledge the genuinely positive aspects of moé while also criticizing the ways in which it contributes to a long-standing problem of female representation, perhaps we can build a more inclusive anime culture together."

She would have her problems solved by not watching ecchi and shounen shit but the problem is still there, writers are fucking trash when it comes to female characters.

but i wub wooby
she's the bestest and cutest girl

WTF I hate Japan now

>She thinks it's problematic and misogynistic because it's propagating the archaic thinking that women exist to serve men and be cute, that they're not people with their own goals and dreams outside of wanting the MC's dick.

So, panty shots, and large breasted characters and cuteness is hatred of women that in some way denotes them as human beings and means they are only exist for those reasons? Are you insane? Can we just cut the bullshit and admit she only takes issue with this is because she wants too demonize male sexuality? There is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to Japanese cartoon panties or boobies even if it's weird. Look at that Pseudo-intellectual arm chair psychology and hierarchy identity politics horsehit. She can't relate too the characters and it appeals to men sexually so it's Misogynistic and bad? What a Crock of shit.

then feel free to make best Anime you dream instead. why do stupid people try to kill Anime people like.

If you want to believe every feminist is a demon that hates men and sexuality go ahead, she said herself she'd much rather have super sexualised characters that actually have character than flanderized tropes that act like infants.

What are stormfags? I keep seeing that around here.

Ruby is cute! CUTE!

she's perfect

I don't believe all feminists are man haters, but this one and that reasoning clearly is. Having an innocence naive character with large breats and calling it an infancy trope for pedos is nothing but a shaming tactic. It's not my taste, but it's blatantly obvious what she's getting at and how insecure she is. Just because man-hating feminists lack the being to empathize with men, doesn't mean men who want too see sexualized women suddenly see's them as objects devoid of being real people.

If we would go to an one school class I would bully you, I promise

I believe that you have to learn French or FUCKING LEAF OUT from Canada. Anglocanada shouldn't exist. Fuck anglo imperialism, fuck feminism.

>Having an innocence naive character with large breats and calling it an infancy trope for pedos is nothing but a shaming tactic.
There's a difference between having an innocent and native character and having every character be a one dimensional pretty face.

>It's not my taste, but it's blatantly obvious what she's getting at and how insecure she is.
How the fuck is wanting characters to be characters a sign of her being insecure?

>Just because man-hating feminists lack the being to empathize with men, doesn't mean men who want too see sexualized women suddenly see's them as objects devoid of being real people.
Media has a huge effect on people's beliefs and values, it could definitely have an affect on people, especially if they grow up with this stuff.

I'm not a feminist but you're being really irrational, calm down and read the article.

>image via NIS America
I thought Funi got the rights for Sunshine.

Fuck anglo imperialism

Wales and Scotland have to be Free

Ireland has to be united