Which side will your country be on in World War III?

Which side will your country be on in World War III?

was the transponder off?

>tfw world might be dragged into a world war because america cant into diplomacy

>Which side
the one with the US and Russia

>3m

Wew
Must a pretty good pilot who takes friendly banter very seriously

No side
We will be away giving moral support to everyone watching the fireworks of everyone being killed

We'd BE a side.

>Get cucked by a Russian pilot
>"V-v-very unprofessional"!

blatently.
I never know what to think of these things.

russia flies near uk airspace = russians being baddies
russia scrambling jets when we're near their airspace = russians harrassing our brave lads, we good bois

USA USA USA

The south american side i.e. the loser's side

Honestly we just need to shoot them down

What the fuck are they going to do? Use their air force on us? Our navy has more planes than their fucking air force

Genuinely just want to start attacking other countries who provoke us, i.e. nuke manila, nuke riyadh, nuke moscow, nuke pyongyang, nuke ottowa

So many problems solved

neutral

user for 2020 pls

Wahhhh they flew near us!

t. Burma

None.

Why should we join some shit that's not even our problem?

well you'll end up a proxy battleground anyway

this kind of dickwaving is what will make a hot war. there's equivalent tea party hardliner types everywhere, in russia especially though.

>taking sides

no more conflicts when we've killed literally everybody who starts shit

we've sure got the capability to do it too

We'll ally with whoever is winning, switching side more than once if necessary

Who agains't who? War will be probably be on Europe or Asian. Dumbass.

The cold war is over
Time for us both to start acting like adults ffs

>we

t. sarah palin

Why don't you just go give Obama a handjob whilst you're at it

>we

The Black Sea isn't Russia's ADIZ.
Not that it matters. Even if it was, wouldn't justify closing to within 10m.

>wuz

we

as in america

as in the country i live in

don't act like you know how to speak english pekka

what is pekka

>we

>sharters

>The Black Sea isn't Russia's ADIZ.
You've just decided that for them have you? Bretty sure they consider black and baltic seas their clay.
>Even if it was, wouldn't justify closing to within 10m.
It's called intimidation and seems to be par for the course for the Russians.

the winning side

The germanic side of course

>Bretty sure they consider black and baltic seas their clay.
Not that I'm aware of.

why do you keep answering things from a russian perspective? their fleets is based in the black and baltic seas, both of which border their cunt.. "oh but that's not part of their strategic area blah blah" you chat shit mate.

>be an aggressive military empire that's sending military to the other side of the plant onto russia's border
>R-R-RUSSIA IS THE AGGRESSOR

Well done americlaps.

yeah wouldn't it be great if you were allied with them

russia isn't aggressive at all

I don't give a shit.

I'm leaving this shithole once stupid polish subhumans chimp out with their sabres for someone's else interests. I'm not dying for America and Poland doesn't exist since 1939.

The Black and Baltic Seas are international waters.
Russia can throw as many tantrums as they want over ships and planes moving in areas they don't like. They can buzz ships and fly next to planes. But that doesn't mean it suddenly has sovereignty over those areas.

Come to America. THere's a nice polish diaspora.

>over Black Sea

JUST

I can't. Won't get VISA.

America is such a good ally and friend, that Poles forgot to make any deals with you, outside of bending over like whores they are. I'm ashamed of my Polish heritage.

selling stuff to the best bidder

>They can buzz ships and fly next to planes.
exactly, they can and they will. just like they can annex a peninsular in the black sea.. might is right and it seems a bit ridiculous to be playing in their garden and expect them to play by your rules. i'm not a fan of russia, at all, by the way. but your position is hypocritical.

;_;

well look it from afar

and that right there is why I'm moving to the southern cone. that and the qts of course.

Europe needs liberation

American-Australian liberation force when?

It seems the US has to send freedom bombs to that see just in case

1. there weren't any big terror attacks in germany
2. if there would be any, it would be tragic, but probably would catapult the AfD into the government.
3. the cia can't even secure your country from all terror attacks

This

Since the last attack our government spies on us went full BIG BROTHER and breached privacy, but terror attacks have only happened few times
Most being from edgy teens

This user speaks the truth you wouldn't believe the propaganda we would be hearing if the Russians operated as close to us as we do to them, international waters or not. We should stay near our own territories and let the world burn.

Besides, they were spying on German politicians and companies.

no bully please

both

>We should stay near our own territories and let the world burn.
You already did this in WWII until Pearl Harbor.

I'd rather not get into a war with Russia because Putin is a troll who constantly needs to measure his dick for the international community. I just know Trump is the same way and it's going to set some shit off. But I'd also rather be in a war than having Hillary selling our secrets to the highest bidder

Why can't Russia and the US be friends?

We would make a powerful alliance.

>Why can't Russia and the US be friends?
Russia hates democracy and free market. RF and US will never be real friends.

>Russia hates democracy
So does the USA

No. Not the way Russia does at least.

I hate democracy and free markets too lad :^)

MasterAutismo 2036 pls vote for me fellow Americans

What's not to like about democracy anyway?

Because there's no hope

Tyranny of the majority.

maybe because u put military bases 5 minutes from st petersburg after saying u wouldnt hmmm
democracy is either a) mob rule and extremely anti-intellectual (tip) or
b) a front for oligarchy and mass jewry

The American people are with Russia and Vladimir Putin. I don't really care who other countries side with.

Pleeeeease close this thread i can't read so much rusiaboo shiit

We should remove those military bases. Russia is an ally, a strong Russo-American alliance would not only benefit both countries but it allows us to counter a rising China together. The combined arsenal and strength of our two countries would be better together than apart. Because who really wants another Cold War?

>Why can't Russia and the US be friends?

We were trying to be friends of America for more than 20 years since 1985 till 2008. It seems the US simply doesn't need Russia as a friend.

What about Russia not wanting to trade oil on dollars and the entire petro-dollar scheme falling apart?

pls no hate we can still be friends

Just wait until Trump is elected then we can be greatest allies

Are sanctions an act of war?

Economic war

It's just our traitor "Neocons" who hate Russia. The American comrades love you, and we're trying to get pro-Russian Trump into office, so we can be bestess tovarichee.

yeah i agree
but russia needs to abandon its communist past entirely and the US needs to do something about its jew/boomer problem
i think the entire political system in the US needs to be overhauled
ron paul was your one chance but the jews made sure that never got anywhere, maybe trump will be ok
(((((((im russian btw)))))

american threads about global politics/foreign cultures are truly the most cinrge-worthy shit here.

its like watching a 7th grader pretend they are very smart because they watch youtube documentaries.

Isn't that what happened at the beginning of Top Gun?

le trump is the best

>Read comments by paid trolls literally posting from Indonesia, shilling for the NSA.
>Assume actual Americans are dumb.

Guess what? You are the retard. Literally zero real life Americans talk or think like these Obongo-worshipping paid trolls you read on here.

>Obongo

Yes, your president Obongo.

>russia needs to abandon its communist past entirely

This is impossible, since modern Russia is nothing but a fragment of the USSR populated by soviet people with soviet mindset, it has no other past but the communist one. 75 years aren't a joke.

>"Dude stop being so aggressive! Just let me spy on you for fucks sake!"
Fucking American foreign policy. You guys really aren't going to be happy until the whole world is an uninhabitable wasteland are you?

>Be Russian pilot
>Me watch Top Gan
>Get real inspire
>Buzz Amerkanski spy plane like in movie
>Just like Mevrick and Goos
>Is face when

They (government cucks like you) spy on us too you retard. I wish China would send three soldiers to Ausfalia so I can witness your complete conquest.

better than an apartheid of a minority desu

>US sending their force to the other side of the earth
>flying close to Russian clay during Russian military operations
>"Y-you guys are too aggressive"

What the fuck are you on about? Government cucks like me? What does that even mean? How you got so triggered so fast is beyond me.

China is the lesser evil when compared to America tbqhwymf

>Economic war
>war

The word "war" implies that the opponents have more or less equal capabilities, but this is not the case, since America and its allies share ~70% of the world economy and Russian economy at the same time is smaller than South Korean.

>American foreign policy
>You goys

You fucking think that we (the outbred, underclass white niggers of America) have anything to do with our jew government and their cucked decisions? Why do you think we cheer when Vladimir Putin and China humiliate Obongo?

I reduce my demand to two chinese soldiers.