Why even bother going outside

I wish I knew

It's suppose to be fall isn't it? Fuck this shithole country, Australia -tier

>tfw its not

wtf you have the same time as us

he's a Slav, it's always Vodka time in Slavdom

ur a big country

>tfw temperatures fluctuate 20 degrees Fahrenheit every week here

I JUST WANT SOME GOD DAMN STABILITY IN MY LIFE FOR ONCE, FUCK THE SUN, FUCK THE EARTH'S ORBIT PATH, FUCK THE ATMOSPHERE AND FUCK THE GAS STATION NEAR MY APARTMENT FOR CLOSING EARLIER THAN OTHER GAS STATIONS. FUCK.

Going to bed now, have a good night/day everyone.

He's Turk

t. Turko-Mongol

We're Finns

And your thoughts?

>a gas station closing
Excuse me?

Gorgeous

>tfw single digit overnight-lows are nearly over
>tfw perfect 25 degree Celsius days are approaching
>tfw spring is the best season

Massachusetts reporting in. The storm brought some nice cool weather and crisp air. Now we're back to humidity and 90F days for a while. Fuck that.

I hope we have an actual Autumn this year. It didn't exist last year, shit was 65F and humid in November. We had all the windows open on Christmas it was so warm.

Mother Nature better give us crisp, dry air this time, or else.

Perfect.

>that excellent cozy feel living in rural New England when you realize shitty wet summer humidity is coming to an end and cozy cool fall with colorful leaves, haloween, orange leave, sweaters, farm festivals, and hot apple cider is all around the corner

aye m80, can't wait to move back up to Vermont for school. Love that -40F winter wind that keeps all the normies inside

>mfw 35 regularly for the past 4 months

Just a another 2 months of hot weather to go haha

I'm moving to New Hampshire as soon as possible, MA is too warm these days. October-February is the best time of year, I want more of it.

Can't wait for comfy cold days watching football with warm clothes on.

Finally,ffs

Fantastic state. I'm going to Champlain College and working in Burlington VT right now, but I was born in NH and even though my family moved to MA when I was young, we spent a lot of time up in Franconia Notch. One of the most gorgeous places on earth. If you can afford the property tax (thank god for it, keeps the state clean), you're all set. I recommend the area around Loon Mountain .

who /comfy/ here

Champlain's pretty damn far up there, nice. Yeah it's amazing in the White Mountains. As a typical Masshole I've vacationed in Lincoln, NH my whole life. God-tier state. Planning on finding a town just south of the mountains.

>Planning on finding a town just south of the mountains.
North Conway is nice, but Conway itself has turned into a total commercial shithole what with all the tourism bringing in the big chain stores. There are some good nooks and crannies in Lincoln that are pretty out of the way.

Burlington in general is great, so long as you are able to ignore all the libtards that infest UVM. Don't know why the town gets so much hate, it's maximum /comf/.

>tfw it's finally starting to get warm again
>tfw tonnes of hot women are once again going for beach walks in their skimpy clothing to show off their goods
Gonna be a top summer boys.

Oh I know all about Conway, we try to avoid it when we're up there because of that.

VT as a whole is a wicked nice state but the communists and students give it a bad rep. Doesn't help that Komrade Sanders is from there. NH is so much better in that regard.

Jealous

What's the point if you can't have any of them?

Really? You have to ask? You've never seen a beautiful woman and just appreciated the site before? Because unless you're either a gay man or a woman I find that difficult to believe.

Feels like I got no right to look at them since they're so beautiful and charming and I'm just a slab of awkward greasy fat with man tits. Women always frown when they notice me looking too and I don't want to spoil their day.

I don't mind Benis Sanders considering he's been a huge piece of what's done to help make Vermont the most gun owner friendly state in the union. As Mayor of Burlington he actually did a great job with city planning and turning the homeless-infested shitty waterfront into a thriving downtown area with tons of businesses and greenspace. He's best effective on a local level and should stay that way.

Never go near Nashua, "Trashua" as I've come to call it.

>Feels like I got no right to look at them since they're so beautiful and charming and I'm just a slab of awkward greasy fat with man tits.
Okay a few things:
1) Most of them aren't actually THAT charming; that's just your dick and balls telling you that they're better than they really are. If anything, a lot of beautiful women can be entitled and self-centered because they're used to how society treats them for being beautiful. That won't make a person charming.
Don't get me wrong, they're not all bad, many are very nice, but they're not really as special as you make them out to be.
2) Even if you are fat, awkward and greasy; so what? You can look at them if you want to; you're not hurting anybody. Not only that, but they dress like sluts so that men will look at them in the first place.
>Women always frown when they notice me looking too and I don't want to spoil their day.
Fuck me. Do dads not teach their sons how to perv on women where you live? You don't turn your head so that you're facing them and leer like a mong; you've got to be a bit more subtle. I don't know what Russian fashion is like, but consider investing in a pair of sunglasses. You dart your eyes at a hot chick and nobody is the wiser.

>Do dads not teach their sons how to perv on women where you live
I shit you not - my dad is blind.

I live trashua

you know what to do user

Wow, well that's a shitty situation and kind of answers for that. In any case you can easily get away with looking at women. Just don't be so obvious.