ITT Posters you hate

ITT Posters you hate

wow rude, I always defended you

All of brazil, argentenia, and belgium

Same desu.

None.

German posters can be a bit petulant though.
Other American posters can sometimes be delusional.

Animeposters, footfags, homoposters and me.

>A Walt Disney Production

Kek

Wew, so many. Let's see...
>Americans who try to teach you about your own country
>Americans who take pride in being ignorant/oblivious
>humorless Germans who pretend to be ignorant/oblivious to fit in with the Americans
>retarded Pollacks who brag about being first world only when compared to third world countries
>that one Brazilian that makes dozens of threads every single day about random idiotic shit
>retarded Brazilians that show up one or two hours late into the thread and starts replying to your posts explaining why you're wrong, but they are the ones actually wrong
>anime/avatarfags that turn every single thread into a circlejerk
>sexual deviants that just left /gif/ after a 8 hours edging session watching gay shit and try to make every post about gay shit
>southern Italians in general
>the Canadian who spams the same threads every day
>progressive liberals using the [current year] meme
>globalists who think having a strong economy is what makes a country great
>the Portuguese that only sides with Brazilians when seen in a positive light in attempt to restore some former glory
>the Portuguese that is always against Brazilians when it's something shit about Brazil
>posters who diss separatists/secessionists/independence seekers
>underage Australians who think they can bantz and ruined the image of the Australians that can actually bantz
>posters that keep moving the goalposts just because of their insecurity
>the 'white Mexican' shill
>Mexicans who keep comparing themselves to the rest of Latin America like it's a difficult thing
>the eternal Paraguayan/Uruguayan butthurt
>self-hating [insert nationality]
>Japanese proxies
>rare flag proxies
>the faggot who loses an argument and turns his proxy on to something like China or whatever just to throw insults at posters
>posters that generalize a country after getting BTFO by a poster with the flag of said country in a previous thread
And the fact that general threads became a pile of echo-chamber hugboxing shit.

O sul é o meu pais!
Fodam se cariocas, paulistas, e nordestinos!

that's long ass list, but what's your problem with southern italians?

all me

I actually have more, but the post hit the character limit. As to the southern Italians, they are (usually) ignorant, uneducated, seemingly unwilling to appreciate any other type of culture besides what's popular, the first ones to get angry at opinions they don't like (which is fine, because they don't hold opinions about many things in the first place), some bizarre paradox of self-hate when they talk to each other (probably different regions) but very nationalist when it's something in the name of "Italy" and see themselves as the holders of the unbiased truth. Some French posters act a lot like this, but get be worse because they think of their opinions as facts, while southern Italians just believe in their opinions a lot.

I dont hate anybody but i get a lot of hate.Such is life.

I don't like them too, they have no subject of discussion other than we are whites.

>Other people I don't like:
Most French, they are cunts, hateful and can't stand the banter.
The French Swiss, he is hateful.
Many Germans are shit and rude.
Poles, they are butthurt and it's not even a meme.
The Arabs, I needn't to explain why.
The Japanese and Koreans, they are annoying.

>People I like
Anglos from UK or North America
South Americans
Dutch

WTF I love France now

well fuck you too

>they have no subject of discussion other than we are whites
Maybe, and just maybe, if you European and Anglos didn't take the 'Rio de Janeiro degenerate monkey' image for granted and painted it on Brazil with a broad brush, people in that region would be more willing to share what it is like living there, besides the whole muh heritage muh whiteness meme. But the rabbit hole goes deeper: you don't actually want to know what happens there, and your nigger namecalling is just a defense mechanism; you want to feel like a minority, and oppressed, you want to feel cuddled up with the people in the same situation as you, because imagining there is a place on this Earth that has kept up with the traditions and customs of the old folk (your folk) in such large numbers defies what you took as reality, and you only care about yourself – which is fine! But stop lying to yourselves. You're on Sup Forums to socialize with racist NEETs, not to actually swim in the ocean of knowledge about diverse cultures.

I like you Bosnia, if you aren't Muslim that is, because your ideology jeopardizes my life and therefore I must be on the defensive all the time.

Such is life, but I cannot risk being randomly killed by a Mohammedan just b/c I think your religion is retarded and gay.

this is why no one likes you, rio and sao paulo cultures are the best brazilian cultures and no one has to give a shit about your stupid """white""" and """"""first world"""""" shitty region

>ITT Posters you hate
Posters who take Sup Forums seriously
I want these no chill niggas out of here.

I'm not from the south.

The thread IS about hate, tbqh.

my point still stands

Myself

>thread about shit you hate on Sup Forums
>"stop hating shit on Sup Forums"
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

>all south americans have to be brown retarded self-hating monkeys like me

Any person who calls themselves "southern"