Is this stat a meme? Why is Paris so unhappy? I thought France was great

Is this stat a meme? Why is Paris so unhappy? I thought France was great.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
businessinsider.com/are-the-french-the-most-productive-people-in-the-world-2009-8?IR=T
theguardian.com/small-business-network/2015/jul/13/french-workers-more-productive-brits
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why Lithuanian so many suicdide if wilno is so great?

Suicides usually happen in the countryside where all the drunks and degenerates concentrate.

Because it's shit.

>france
>great
kekaroo

Paris is loud and full of Africans and gypsies.

youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk

Before people rush in, it's NOT because of niggers and Arabs. Parisians have always been very speedy, they don't take time to appreciate life and enjoy week-ends. In Paris it's always WORK WORK WORK, then CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME.

Doesn't help that the streets can be pretty dirty in case of rains, that a lot of homeless beggars roam around and that the public transport is very crowded.

Plus Parisians are bitches who are never happy. Rome is low for the same reasons I'd guess.

going on strike because your boss cut your 3 hour lunch break does not count as work

Sorry, but I always had the impression that every country past Germany is fucking lazy.

Black people make others unhappy.

Accurate stat, I wanna die

Niggers and sandniggers don't improve the things.

I second that, I've never met anybody from somewhere else in the country who enjoyed their stay when they had to live there.

Parisians don't do that, neither France
Lunch break is 1 to 2 hours and it's really not enough

We work to live, we don't live to work

You'd be wrong, we are among the most productive in Europe
businessinsider.com/are-the-french-the-most-productive-people-in-the-world-2009-8?IR=T
theguardian.com/small-business-network/2015/jul/13/french-workers-more-productive-brits

The upside of working 35 to 40 h per week is that you give yourself 110% in those 40h.

Well maybe it's the germans who are acoustic if everyone else is lazy

A capital will always have his poor districts. Before Arabs, it was Portuguese and Spaniards. Nothing to do with race, though religious tensions exists, albeit much less than what Sup Forums thinks.

Paris is nice to visit, especially if you have a good flat (which costs 3 to 4 times the price in the countryside), but I'd not live there.

When will you stop searching them excuses ? Tell it once for all, you are a nigger-lover.

Portuguese and Spaniards don't smell and they are from our culture. Also they didn't destroyed the cities. Fuck you.

Yeah to visit it's neat, even thought I have a bad impression about that place I always enjoy myself, but those who have to work or study there always come back kind of depressed

LMAO
Like, get a grip on life lads,
like, just be happy

Not an argument, I am just stating facts you nigger-hater

There are more Arabs in construction fields than delinquents
Portuguese are as loud as them
Arabs are literally culturally closer to us since they speak French

>Lunch break is 1 to 2 hours and it's really not enough

Oh come on, 1 hour is plenty. Sometimes I won't even use my whole hour if it's a hectic day. I'd want to get back to work asap.

Wére French m8, we ain't supposed to be happy. That's like an old tradition or something

>Arabs are literally culturally closer to us since they speak French

Cocksucking idiot.

PARIS BTFOED
ROME BTFOED

S O F I A
O
F
I
A

I was just memeing at this point, but Arabs were actually Frenchmen until 1960. Really makes you think