Girl here

Girl here.

What's the best country to visit to find cute guys to make out with? :3

Somalia

Come to San José I'll help you

post feet

there's lots of cute guys in your country. If you can't get any, you're probably fucking ugly, and traveling won't change that.

Korea
Japan
China
India

POST TONGUE

Maybe she's just socially awkard desu. No one is ugly

And last but not least- Nigeria. Let's not forget about that shall we.

Since you are probably a fat landwhale I'd suggest some 3rd world shithole where at least someone would appreciate your meatcave.

>No one is ugly
top ye.

I am a bit awkward, but I can make up for it with how cuddly I am qt ;3

>I'd suggest some 3rd world shithole
Which one!?

Is "cuddly" code for "fat"?

Dutch guys are relatively attractive. And both men and women here don't know how to flirt, so if you make the first move you'll be a female casanova.

Democratic Republic of Congo

>female casanova.
You mean cumslut.

firstly, lel. Secondly, women don't struggle with being socially awkward. In sexual relationships, men approach women. That's how it works. The data is clearly published by dating website analysts, and anyone who observes social settings will see it.

If you're "a bit awkward" as a girl, and a guy thinks you're good looking, he's going to break the ice and do all the work of flirting, which completely negates your awkwardness. That's just how these interactions go down.

If you're a girl and you don't get approached/messaged/advanced on by guys the only explanation is that you are ugly.

>men approach women

hows it going elliot? being a half gook sure makes it difficult since you dont even know hows it like when women approach you, it happens to alot of us

This

mediterranean countries, anglos are fucking ugly

Thailand has lots of cute guys.

Even if American dating websites analysts says that's how it works, it's certainly not 100% of them. I've always been approached by women a lot. They weren't weird, uneducated, cumsluts, or anything else. Although if I were a dating website owner, I'd make sure the members would be proactive, even if I have to show them stats to make them move their ass. People who try get more than people who don't, right?

>Thailand
>Cute guys

You mean't girls in men's clothing, or men in drag?

>And both men and women here don't know how to flirt,
I keep hearing this. Is it true or just a meme?

Lies

I don't really understand what you are memeing desu
Ogai. Get rid of the social awkwardness then.
You found it quite easy to pigeon hole girls. I think you should think on that.
In my opinion males have a much easier life as, usually, people act more tolerantly and put less pressure on guys than they do on women. For example, females have to look really good (e.g. Wax on most body parts, have a decent hairstyle, hide any blemishes,etc.) whereas seeing a man with hairy legs would just be 'casual'. If a man cared so much about himself like the average woman he would get hit on as well. While if a girl doesnt care about herself like the average male people would bully her. Thefore, society has far greater expectations of females than they have of males. And I'm even talking about the west.

>I've always been approached by women a lot.
And what do the day out of curiosity?

How good looking are you btw?

Haha you hanreiet a fyr in the norwegian tråd

Kill yourself faggot

slet dett

whats your heritage, gurl?

>I'm even talking about the west.

thats where you are wrong abdul

Are you a tranny? if yes then fuck off.

>the virgin is roleplaying as a girl again

Girls can't be virgins?

Portugal.

M to F?

various what youre into

like brown men then colombia cuba brazil
good looking and low standard guys goto turkey egypt and morroco, theyll hump anything cuz thier women aint easy at the resorts. SO cougers have fun there
black men goto kenya jamica or dr

asian goto bali

italy greece fiji goa are good too, espiceally the latter 2 being sausagefest almost middle east level

Nigeria and Dagestan, everyone knows that

North korea

Just because you wear a skirt doesn't make you a girl you fucking faggot

>No one is ugly

post pics pls

I wonder why korea isn't listed.

There's no such thing as a ugly woman. Only rich and poor women.

i.e. Kardashian. Without the money and all those surgeries, she would be at best a below average woman

shes ugly and fet
so why "would be"
she is below avarage

>There's no such thing as a ugly woman

What does pic related have to do with your post?

Because these sites have blocked access here?

>Because these sites have blocked access here?
I know. I was making fun of you.

Rated and subscribed bby