Is cider popular in your cunt?

Yeah but it's mainly drunk by girls / boys who don't like beer yet
The West of England is mental for it

Greece here. No.

Wrong, lads everywhere love this.

only with women

yes, very

...is that plastic?

No, it is a £169 bottle of fine aged cider and is served in a quartz bottle.

If you're an hipster kiddo that doesn't like beer and there's no wine around in a 5 km radius yes, I guess.

Best mainstream cider

desu after working in the sun a cider is more refreshing than beer.

people that don't like beer just drink vodka. cider tastes pretty similar to beer imo, just a bit less bitter.

>Yeah but it's mainly drunk by girls / boys who don't like beer yet

Nice meme, but this only applies if you drink Swedish cider.

it's basically only popular in the uk/ireland and britanny/normandy (rightful english clay) that is, until recently, when it became a meme drink and now you can get it anywhere.
>he doesn't drink the ultimate in taste and quality, pic related.

I'd rather chug the leftovers from a bottle of jenkum than drink that garbage again.

Cider gets a bad rep from candy shit like new Strongbow. The craft stuff has all the kick of beer but better taste.

Yep, in Brittany. They drink that with crêpes.

Very good, very good. However

Hi Melbourne

oh god, don't get me started on strongbow dark fruits. it tastes shit and i now associate it with a former flatmate i hate who drank 6/7 cans daily.

Well, here cider is just imported sugary shit, so it's very different than beer. Also most people in my country either drink vodka with 2/3 of soda or go for local spirits.

Inner West Sydney, so you're character assessment is correct. Please kill me.

i don't think many people drink vodka straight.i usually go for lemonade, or orange squash when i'm low on money. what are your local spirits?

can't go wrong with a cool glass of vintage frostys.

The special edition full strength amber stuff was the best desu

w-was that actually a thing user?

Rekorderlig is for women
Scrumpy is for povo cunts to get trashed
Otherwise it is not drunk

Closest thing to vodka we have is grappa. The recipe variates from region to region but it's basically a distillate of vines and grapes not good enough for wine, around 50°C or more, often homemade. I get mine from my 90 years old neighbour in Liguria, he calls it "operating room" and it's a surprisingly fitting name.

I drink then once in a while. They are like same or mead or something. It's so different to the other options so once in a blue moon it can taste nice.

Have 2 and your gut will probably regret it tho desu. Might as well pour a couple packets of sugar into a strong beer to get the same effect

How can you drink it any other way? kek

shots or over ice i guess.

Yeah, mostly in Normandy and Brittany since they produce a lot of excellent ones
They aren't the only regions tho, you can find local cider from almost every region

Strongbow and Mercury were relatively popular before a combination of increased tax on premixed spirits, changes in fruit growing and intense marketing made cider more attractive

Local offie doesn't sell it any more, guess it was too good for this world

Our vodkas are awful, those from eastern Europe have a totally different taste, that's pretty good straight. Maybe it's the same for you

vodka tastes pretty much all the same to me. home vodka which is pretty much only Glenns is terrible but it's cheap. a lot of people drink russian standard.

Top tip for everyone: Never acquire homemade spirits from a man who makes his own biodiesel too.
One day no matter how careful he thinks he is he'll mix the grappa and the methanol up

I don't even think he knows what a biodiesel is

This is cider country.

youre right, we dont make it really

Except scrumpy is the premium stuff, you pleb.

Cider brewing is a part of our culture. However, people buy cheap shit that is poisonous and tastes like piss.

It's what homeless people drink
You get some pretty decent ciders here though
We are the home of cider and stout, old bean

>Strongbow
>cider
You just doubly triggered the Irishman

Only the classiest lads drink it