What does Sup Forums think about Silicon Valley?

What does Sup Forums think about Silicon Valley?

Its entertaining

funny show
shitty place

It's shit.

Funny show

Actors are pieces of shit tho

Good show. Also

gud fo a giggle er n der

alright-ish the first few eps
's gotten stale tho, so now it resorts to blatant flanderization and going in circles
got a BBT vibe last time I skimmed an ep, frankly

Didn't C(uck).J Miller get fired for harassing the cast to donate to Hillary Clinton?

>implying I have time to watch tv

>not just converting it to an mp3 and listen to it as an audiobook

Big Head is my Spirit Animal

it's about tech

Stopped right after season 2 when they pivoted pied piper.
It was fun up to that point and I wanted to see nothing more of it.

he got fired for saying what everyone knows, that the show has gone to shit and is not funny any more

it was only interesting to watch in the first 2 seasons, its just bazinga bullshit now

Fuck off, T.J. Miller starred in the Emoji Movie and tweets about how only women are funny.

fuck off Mike, your show is getting canceled, go back to making more Beavis and Butthead

and they booted TJ Miller off the show, I just hate they don't do that with DeadPool 2

No it isnt. Its about a group of fags that make an app to get rich using some dipshit's compression algorithm. Their aren't even that many scenes about tech, and is mainly lowbrow humor. Its basically Entorage with computers.

>Dude I need to stay up all night and write code
>FUCK YEAH BRUH, CHECK OUT MY HTML SHIRT AS I GET HIGH AND TALK SHIT TO INVESTORS ABOUT MONEY.

I bet you think Mr. Robot is cool too.

It's pretty good. I don't know much about programming, but I did have an interest in computers as a kid. The show is entertaining even for a non-techie like me.

> The show is entertaining only for a non-techie like me.
fixed it for you

First 2 seasons are great. Third is decent. Then it goes right to shit.