Why do you pity Windows users?

Why do you pity Windows users?

mostly because they're spied on and disrespected by Microsoft every day.

The same reason you pity the citizens of North Korea, because they have no freedom or protection from the people in control

I don't think about them at all.

>mostly because they're willingly spied on and disrespected by Microsoft AND american government/NSA every day, and they think is fine because they "have nothing to hide"

also checked

>Why do you pity Windows users?
>posts the best Windows version

>1024x600

What kind of shit produces this faggot resolution?

>mac users do not have this problem
yeah you don't think about us at all soyboy

I really don't. I'm astounded when I come on here and see you shitting all over my computer for problems that don't even exist. It's cute and amusing, but I forget about it as soon as I leave.

>mostly because they're spied on and disrespected on Windows 10 by Microsoft every day.
Fixed.

I feel far more disrespected by ad networks throwing ads in my face for places I just happened to be or things I searched for on Google related to work.

i dont really care as long as they dont force their shit on my devices.

>buy 3500 dollar MacBook with airpods
>listening to indie rock on Spotify
>airpods keep disconnecting from my MacBook and connects to my iPhone 6
>airpods explode giving me tinnitus
>iPhone 6 battery starts smoking due to updating to the latest iOS
>Get carbon monoxide poisoning
>burn my lap looking for the poison control number on my macbook because it overheats
>MOBO is fried and I lose thousands of family pictures and work documents because the SSD is soldered in
>but at least I can call people poor

>implying they havent been doing this since xp at least

tl;dr haha. Sorry man I just don't care about your problems. I'm pretty happy with my life and have no reason to be bitter or angry like you.

Pity the fools.
- Mr. T

Windows
>default settings are pretty bad for most enthusiests
>has tons of software to literally customize any aspect of your OS

Mac
>default settings are pretty good for enthusiests
>hardly anyone makes software so you're stuck with how the OS works

Linux
>default settings are even worse than Windows, in a different way
>can customize everything about the OS, but you'll spend a shit ton of time just to get in a somewhat workable state
>the software that can enhance functionality is poorly written since you can't make any money off Linux

This.

Nice blog. Try to stay on topic next time though and I'll subscribe

u mad? :^)

no

Except that many Windows users on Sup Forums have tried Linux and didn't like it. North Koreans don't have the luxury of moving to South Korea to see how life is over there and if they like it.

There are no windows users on Sup Forums, unless your talking about the shills (who claim to have used GNU/linux) overrunning the place.

You're telling me I don't exist.
Also Femanon, that slavic bitch

>Windows
>has tons of software to literally customize any aspect of your OS
>literally customize any aspect
yeah, sure kiddo

>buy a car
>can't open the hood
>can literally customize any aspect of my car

>Linux
>you'll spend a shit ton of time just to get in a somewhat workable state
literal retard, 20min after installing a new distro I can get what I need done

You know that some N. Korean defectors actually go back because that retardation is all they know and refuse to adapt.

>t. shill

>literal retard, 20min after installing a new distro I can get what I need done

Not everyone has a flash drive and seperate windows computer to download wifi drivers.

>Not everyone has a flash drive and seperate windows computer to download wifi drivers.
You don't have a(fucking singular) flash drive? You don't have a phone?
If it's about money, you can afford a Raspberry pi. You won't know how to use one, but it's available.

WiFi hasn't been an issue for years. What shit distro are you running that has not working wireless drivers?

All that time wasted playing games.

Debian Free was annoying 'cause it didn't support my alfa card. I had to get the non-free.

and even if a distro does not have wireless out of the box (debian without nonfree, for instance) you can download the package, throw in a pendrive and insert it during the installation, Takes literally 2 minutes

Why can't it be a simple executable? Instead I'm forced to download all kinds of retarded shit like b43, b43-legacy, fwcutter and hell knows what.

That's not the way it should be. I recoil from the thought that I used to download executables from some unknown website to get software for my computer. Also, installing an OS is inherently difficult. You have understand hardware to make it work properly.

Last I checked PCs were meant to be useful, not challenging.

>Also, installing an OS is inherently difficult
Not really. And why would you need to download executables from unknown websites? Manufacturers almost alway (unless it's a very old component) provide Windows drivers on their official websites.

There was a huge scandal over the spyware and it huge amount infused in the Windows 10, and this only happened to 10.

Any Windows older than 10 has a little amount of weak inoffensive spyware, where they respect your decision of not giving information, are easy to turn off and that doesn't present risk to our privacy. None of theses old Windows got daily or weekly headlines and news of how awful and monstrous its telemetry acted except 10.

There's a reason that Windows nowadays only now is regarded as the "botnet operation system", not since its birth.

i feel bad about normie tech illiterates being cucked by microsoft
i feel contempt for people shilling windows on technology forums and message boards

>Last I checked PCs were meant to be useful, not challenging.
Perhaps you should have also checked how successful they were in this regard.