Ywn be 6'7"

>ywn be 6'7"

Should I just kill myself?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm 5'7"
Patrish height

Steele was a majestic fucking creature. Such a shame.

He looks like a cross between Nathan Explosion and Tommy Wiseau

yikes

>6'7"
>body of a Greek god
>long, flowing jet-black hair
>big cock
Where did it all go wrong?

Nathan's appearance is based off of Peter Steele.

She fucked someone else and he found out.

If you fancy your problems are my problems as usual

heroin

I thought he was based off of the current vocalist for Cannibal Corpse

It's both according to the wiki.

>tfw ywn be 5'4"

I have yet to listen to a single type o negative song, but they seem to be unanimously praised whenever they are brought up, where should I start?

October Rust

Don't get too excited about his height. 6'7" here. I have to bow my head when entering doors. Despite I'm taller than most people, my heart is of the usual size—meaning that without caffeine and exercise I feel pretty lethargic.

Buying clothes when you're tall is a fucking hell. You won't believe me, but I had to import all the clothing I wear from US (I can't even find jeans my size anywhere). Moreover, if you aren't a walking pile of muscles, the clothes will still look loose and saggy on you.

Lastly, Asians. These guys just can't handle someone being over 6'5". Even the seemingly wiser ones simply go apeshit when they see someone as tall as me. Not to mention the common "Holy fuck, you're tall! Did you play basketball? How's the weather up there?" tirade which stops being funny really quick. Fortunately, building muscle helps, but still you will forever be treated like a walking showpiece most of the time.

Pity he had teeth like an Englishman.

Either way, rest in peace, Peter. Metal will never be the same without you.

>tfw 6'7"
>but fat

What do

start lifting and become a sumo

stop being fat

>ywn be one of Scaruffi's 'Best rock artists of all times'

>omg i have to duck my head, get conplimented by strangers and its a bit tough to get :^[

literally kill yourself

try being 5'6 then talk about actual problems

Celebrate your sexiness

Depending on how fat you are you fulfill the daddy fetish of like 50% of women.

Seriously, and it's especially great 'cause people act like being short isn't a problem. You can complain about how because you're a woman, you make less than men. You can complain about how because you're black, you make less than whites. However, you cannot complain about how because you're short, you make less than tall people, even though this has been statistically proven. There are more women and minority CEOs in American than CEOs under the average height for a male.

But uhh yeah, being so tall is tough.

>work with a 16yo guy
>he's 6'5"
>still growing

>looked up height-wage relationship

livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html

>'There's a growing body of research that finds taller people make more money.'
>'a growing body'

Nice bitchtits faget

>conplimented by stranger
It's not compliments you dumbass

Being 5'6" sucks, but still is workable. Matt Bellamy is 5'7", many call him shorty but it didn't halt his success.

> You can complain about how because you're a woman, you make less than men. You can complain about how because you're black, you make less than whites.
Falling for this meme again.

I gave you retards an objective look at tall people's problems. Those aren't even mine, those are what I have constantly heard from my lanky friends and tall people on web forums.

No one says it's super hard to be tall. But yep, you short people are the true oppressed minority. I should check my tall privilege. You pathetic midgets disgust me. Work out harder and don't be such whiny pussies.

>Those aren't even mine
Then why the fuck did you say, "I have to..."?

tall guys are hot tho

Because I'm not from US. If I were, I could at least not pay for the shipping, or try on something before I buy it.

I'm just one of many people who go through the same shit when buying clothing. I've seen hundreds of tall dudes who buy XXXL shirts just to get something that doesn't look like a crop top.

Also, YMMV: I'm 6'7" and born really skinny. I've been skinny even when I was in a basketball team in middle school and after whole summers of physical training. On the other hand, it was easier for some guys on my team because they were more buff. But not by much.

Fuck off.

I'm 5'3" which is actually considerably worse then being your height. Yeah I think I probably have it worse than most tall people, but that doesn't mean they're not allowed to vent their frustrations. The dude was not claiming that his problems are inherently worse than shorter people's, so responding like that just makes you look like a whiny cunt.

5'11 and feeling fine, its nice to be in the middle

Unless you're 5'11 and a girl, then it's kind of ugh

This guy gets it. It's hard both when you're short and when you're tall. It's important to be aware of other people's circumstances and problems, that's what I'm saying. Short people also have trouble finding clothing, but we tall people also have "tall = attractive" beauty standard working for us. I'm not aware if short people have health problems associated with their height, but undoubtedly they have lots of other hardships.

do you live in Scandinavia or kenya?

>5,11
>Girl
>Gir
>Giraffe

taylor, is that you?

is that tommy wiseau

It's true that girls aren't really into short guys. I was close friends with a girl back in freshman year of college and we started dating but then she left me for a fucking 6'2" physics major with glasses and the fashion sense of a mormon missionary.

dekete this

>6'3"
>stick thin
I still do reasonably well. A lot of girls dig the Jack Skellington vibe. There's something for everyone, man.

Different girls are attracted to different guys. No one knows what goes on inside a woman's mind, not even a woman herself.

By the way: Kurt Cobain was 5'9".

TFW U WILL NEVER BE 5'4

WHY EVEN SHITPOST ON A JAPANESE IMAGE BOARD ALL DAY

This is a living nightmare for your joints.

I don't think you'll live past 40 if you're lucky.

This. It's easy for me to say because I'm 6'7" and I've never been fat all my life. But do lose weight.

Canada, but my family is from that area originally

I have the same body type as she does if that counts

5'9 Canadian average height

>looked it up

nice try taylor i know its you

hey Libby

Don't forget having bad posture almost automatically from sitting in chairs/desks designed for shorter people

fuck off

O HAI MARK