AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/google-s-next-android-overhaul-is-said-to-embrace-iphone-notch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no source
Shill thread. Everyone sage and hide it.

People actually like that eyesore?

this is probably true
no body wants to admit it but apple is the leader in the tech industry
here's a few big ones
>icons
>smartphones
>laptops
>removal of the 3.5 mm jack
>now that stupid fucking "bezel less" meme
why does everyone have to copy them, everything looks the same now.

All this means is that Android will now off better support for non square/rectangular screens.

These already exist, like round LCD screens used in cars.

It's up to manufactures to decide if they'll support that hideous shit or not.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/google-s-next-android-overhaul-is-said-to-embrace-iphone-notch

>icons
False.
>smartphones
False.
>laptops
False.
>removal of the 3.5 mm jack
Subjectively bad for most people.
>now that stupid fucking "bezel less" meme
Largely ignored and not even perceived by most customers.

"bezel less" isn't a meme and all phones should move forward to that, and apple was not the first to do any of those things, I don't know about the notch but I wouldn't be surprised if the first time they actually "innovate" is in the worst possible way

This
Nobody on this board has reading comprehension

they were the first manufacturer to start providing a computer with a gui that had icons, microsoft adopted this shortly afterwards
all smartphones started looking the same since the iPhone took of
laptops all try to emulate the useless minimalistic approach of alluminum and no ports that macbooks take
I don't agree that the audio jack removal was good but when flagship phones start to offer that then it can't be a good thing
you're right about the bezel-less thing though
I just don't like how it's difficult to use the keyboard on a bezel-less phone. And the retarded "one-handed mode" that android provides proves that there are people that agree with me.

I mean, the Essential phone did the notch first so...

>>icons
Apple copied this from LG.
>>smartphones
Apple copied this from IBM.
>>laptops
Apple copied this from Sony.
>>removal of the 3.5 mm jack
Apple copied this from Nintendo.
>>now that stupid fucking "bezel less" meme
Apple copied this from Samsung.

And the Essential Phone has sold 90k units.

I can see the next Pixels doing this. Google is ALWAYS copying Apple. Their first version of android (released immediately after Apple's first iPhone) was named "Apple Pie". Their phones have an identical price as iPhones and are inspired by them. Their Chromebook costs as much as a Macbook despite being more shit.

>hurf durf I heard IBM made a smartphone once
this is the most retardedly underage post I've seen in a while

Never seen such obvious bait.

How many lies will you tell none of what you said is true you pathetic shit stir

datamining thread, dont reply!

>literally just pulling random corporations out of your ass because the idea of anything but Good Guy Google and friends influencing the industry makes you feel insecure about your choice in corporate handheld telescreens

> now that stupid fucking "bezel less" meme
This line in particular is wrong, Samsung was the one to push it with their galaxy edge meme. You can argue that e.g. pre-apple smartphones weren't mainstream, but here this definitely doesn't apply because flagship galaxy phones are absolutely mainstream.

Nice try, (((Google))) shill. Kys.

To add to this, their android 8.0 emojis are literal copies of Apple's emojis. Google is desperate to copy Apple at every step.

>iOS devs are bronies
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

First bezel-less device I remember was the Sharp Aquos Crystal, way before either.

yeah I guess I forgot about that
k

iBronies will defend this.

t. cucked android user

>t. iPone

t. Google Pringle