Confession time: I've been using Linux as my primary bootloader for 8 years and yet I've only entered Windows for 99%...

Confession time: I've been using Linux as my primary bootloader for 8 years and yet I've only entered Windows for 99% of that time.

Linux is a kernel

>A Linux distro

Are you happy now pedant?

i need to gitgud at linux. planning on switching over once win 7 gets depreciated. any tips for a retard like me?

Use a normie friendly distro like Ubuntu or RHEL and use a good window manager.

cute girl (male)

THOT

linux, or gnu/linux, is an operating system, not a bootloader. perhaps you meant to say you've been using grub rather than the windows boot manager

Its GNU/linux

Nope. It's Just Linux.

Confession time, I just removed the windows system.from my computer because I wasn't using it

I use Linux to do my job
I use Windows to play games

>tfw know qt elven gf.

Does anyone else know that feel?

I want to rape this elf slut until that ahegao becomes permanent

thots disgust me

you need to be packing more than 2 inches for anyone to pull that face, sorry bud

are there nudes of this cute boy?

sauce OP?

Linux is a bootloader.

Linux is the name of the kernel that Linus Torvalds developed starting in 1991. The operating system in which Linux is used is basically GNU with Linux added. To call the whole system “Linux” is both unfair and confusing. Please call the complete system GNU/Linux, both to give the GNU Project credit and to distinguish the whole system from the kernel alone.

>nope it's just NT
>nope it's just XNU
By that definition you should call your phone Linux and not Android.

No.

belle delphine

This also helps to disambiguate from using a linux kernel plus non-GNU stuff, such as busybox+uclibc/musl/whatever

>linux
>bootloader
These are new levels of retardation

nice one

How much time did you spend on this

KEK

posting 3dpd should be a bannable offense

being a homo should be a bannable offense

Half-life

Who is this

>Turing

Nothing since he just copied it, phoneposters don't contribute OC

>search their name
>one of the top results is a website called "pretty ugly little liars"
>it's a forum for people to circle jerk about their hate for some slut on the internet
Gave me a good laugh. That's hilariously pathetic.

What camera is this? I'm guessing its a sony MILC of some type

some slut who can't even cosplay properly and gets mad when people tell her that her cosplay is shit and incorrect and gets her cuck '''''boyfriend''''' to blackmail people because of it

>even cosplay properly

>there are literally people who get upset at this

yes, if you're going to call something cosplay then it's expected that you at least try to look like the fucking character you're ''''''cosplaying''''''

>This is how I was posing when I got raped, tell me I asked for it

Imagine getting this mad about some whore wearing a costume

I'm not mad, I'm just posting the reason people are mad at her

That faggot got bsnned IRL.

ask /biz/

I dual boot GNU/Linux [default] and NT 10 using grub2.

Linux isn't a bootloader goes to show what you were thinking when you installed it.

>Not being a comfy phoneposter