Are there any proper Sup Forums reader android apps?

Are there any proper Sup Forums reader android apps?
I'm getting fed up with it.

I was using Clover and it was working all fine, until I updated to Android 8. Then it started freezing after a few minutes and I have to completely quit it and restart it in order to respond to anything. Strangely enough I can click on images and replies, but I cannot scroll anymore.

Then I tried mimis Sup Forums reader, same shit.

Then I tried Omnichan which is mostly okay, but I cannot swipe to get out of a thread. I can't be bothered to click the back arrow again.

Then I tried Chanobol, which sucks layoutwise and also does not support the swipe feature.

Then I tried Dashchan, and well... it doesn't even recognize the Sup Forums extension that I installed.

What does Sup Forums suggest, aside from killing myself for being a phoneposter? Then again I'm usually just a phonelurker and a PC poster.

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/#dev
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop using a trash phone

use clover dev or learn to install dashchan properly

the mobile web interface is God tier. no app needed

does dashchan support swiping to get out of a thread?

thank you mister useless advice and typical shitposter

if only it supported swiping to get back, but maybe some browser supports that as gesture

>does dashchan support swiping to get out of a thread?
unfortunately no, that's why i'm using clover dev

I'll give that a try and hope it doesn't freeze for me again, thanks for the hint!

floens.github.io/Clover/#dev

>Then it started freezing after a few minutes and I have to completely quit it and restart it in order to respond to anything.
that happens if you have animations disabled.

Omnichan and Mimi are the 2 best. Internal players, https, etc

Mimi

Botnet

mimi is so ugly. why do people use it?
does it have ads?

Chan Burauza master race

Clover Dev

Get a better phone

Why do Sup Forums apps load images so much slower than the website?

I use clover Dev. Dashchan is fine. You're just a dumb fag who doesn't know how to use a modern android smartphone. Go get yourself an iPhone or something. Enjoy clicking big horrendus icons.

Overchan(fork) on fdroid

amen

To all floensfags, here's your containment thread

try using clovwr dev OP